Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 16686
-
08-11-16 22:13 #681Banned Member

Posts: 121Leah
New link about 30 min ago. Posts as "exotic beauty -23".
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 21:45 #680Senior Member

Posts: 961Thanks for the great report! Apparently the link went dead before your post showed up. Bummer.
Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 21:35 #679Banned Member

Posts: 121Leah
I dreamed I was on a hhr date today. In my mind, Leah is a short 5'1 or 5'2, larger booty, D cup and an a attractive chocolate sweety. She's really new to the escort scene and is still a tight shaved kitty. Started off with LFK, laid down after a couple of minutes for BBBJ, then she climbed on for cowgirl. After several minutes, pulled cover and went back to BBBJ, decided to taste her and and enjoy some 69 till finish. She's very talkative and takes direction and seems genuinely wants to please. Treat her well guys!
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/16572584
P.S. She did share some nice pics via text. Rate today was. 8/ hhr and $. 5/ hr.
-
08-10-16 20:59 #678Senior Member

Posts: 137I forgot to mention
Lots of DFK and some DATY.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 20:36 #677Senior Member

Posts: 137Lexxi
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-mind/16555423
Saw this chick the other day after I got stood up by "J" . The pics she sent looked to me like a tanned hot white chick, turned to be a use -to-be. Hot (3 kids ago) black chick. Damage was 2 oo. Nice person, LAME service.
-
08-09-16 20:23 #676Senior Member

Posts: 137J
Yep that's her name.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747
This chick is hard catch, haven't seen her yet, almost did the other day, she kept moving the time later throughout the day and kept saying " I can't wait to meet you " (what a load of crap!) , finally 2:30 we were going to meet got total radio silence. SHE IS A FRICKEN TIME WASTER. Pissed me off!
Stood me up a few days before this, said she fell asleep.
-
08-09-16 20:14 #675Senior Member

Posts: 137Hot mom
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mom/16273828
I saw this chick a couple of weeks ago for an hour (200) had a great time, was easy to set up, very down to earth, great BBBJ, good f-ing, was hanging out afterwards and she says " you can stay a while, do you want something to drink"? We were joking around, talking and then I DID HER AGAIN!
Her ad doesn't stay up long and I would say she looks better in person.
-
07-29-16 20:44 #674Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thia
She's one of the few girls I've seen multiple times. And I totally agree with everything you said. Hot as fuck. But attitude is, "I'm going to check my phone while you lick my pussy. ... Oh, you're still there?
Originally Posted by Fishdude
[View Original Post]
I've been very successful at not seeing her again for a long time. All I have to do is text her from a different phone and ask for an hour. She replies, "My usual rate is $300 but I can go as low as $200. ".
And then I remember why I stopped seeing her.
-
07-29-16 16:10 #673Senior Member

Posts: 171That's Thia.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
One of the finest spinner bodies in town, in my opinion. Too bad it comes with a heaping helping of really poor attitude. She is often pissed about something or makes something up to be pissed about. Also kind of pricey. She seems burned out and is not really in to it at all unless you throw large $ at her. She really posts a lot and seems to be on duty 24 x7 most of the time. Which explains why she was sore when I saw her. She couldn't really deliver very well on FS she was so sore on two occasions when I saw her, so I'm done. Which is too bad because I just love her body and the pussy is fine, fine, fine! And squeezable little bees. She has no problem with DATY.
I was talking to her once and it became apparent she has or had a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she still did as that is what would be driving her to post and be on duty so much.
Only a good option of you want to drop a lot of $ and even then YMMV. Once I dropped a little extra $ and she let me take pics. I think if the $ is right, she'll deliver.
-
07-29-16 06:57 #672Senior Member

Posts: 961Probably can't remember her name because she keeps changing it. She has been reviewed on here a few times. Mostly not good until you. She always told me that DFK wasn't on the table, but apparently it was for you.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 03:01 #671Senior Member

Posts: 2927Expensive but.
If that pussy is good and tight, then its worth it.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 21:04 #670Senior Member

Posts: 137Had a dream about the "hey baby" chick
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102
She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
-
07-27-16 04:40 #669Senior Member

Posts: 2927Age is nothing but a number
Age does not matter much if that pussy is still tight and gets the job done. So go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by KenBlueEyes
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:09 #668Senior Member

Posts: 715Roxy the bad one
She is traveling now and advertising kissing and cuddling in Wausau right now.
http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...uddle/15549290
I have not seen her because of consistent bad reviews. Thanks guys for saving me some money and aggravation.
I wish the other Roxie would travel.
Originally Posted by Fishdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 12:10 #667Senior Member

Posts: 171Oh I couldn't agree more!
I saw this Roxie once years ago and it was the same thing. This review is right on. The fact that she can get away with posting 'kissing and cuddling' for this much time (I assume that she's still making money doing this) proves that there is a monger sucker born every minute.
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]
Just avoid this one if you're tempted.
Fishdude.









Reply With Quote






