Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11630

    Brittany

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/678...4/?id=37474014

    Saw her again for like the 10th time. She is a real cool chick and has been a regular of mine for over a year. Good deep throaty BBBJ followed by some enthusiastic cfs. She'll talk real filthy to you if you ask her to. Finished in doggy back shot's looking at those waves. Snapped some video and shots for the collection and bounced. Recommend for good service at a good price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37816628-2.jpg‎   37816628-1.jpg‎  

  2. #11629

    Amber

    Searched for this one and didn't find a review, anyone ever indulge? She has a ter so gave her a call, seems nice, very accomodating and open to many things I like besides being a fairly decent rate with the service she provides. Any [ne have any insight?

    http://milfy.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/...578/hoxnif.com

  3. #11628

    Amber

    Searched for this one and didn't find a review, anyone ever indulge? She has a ter so gave her a call, seems nice, very accomodating and open to many things I like besides being a fairly decent rate with the service she provides. Any [ne have any insight?

    http://milfy.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/...578/hoxnif.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20160805_194542.jpg‎   PSX_20160805_194130.jpg‎   PSX_20160805_194107.jpg‎  

  4. #11627

    Which ad

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaMulatto  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/40471623

    After being cat fished by her on yesterday 8-02-2016 I text her back and told her that you all got me this time but never again. I turned my phone back on today to have a voice message from Detective Allison from DKPD indicating I called and set up a date with a minor, and I needed to call her at 7708824187 to discuss this very serious situation. When I checked my caller I'd it now showed this provider picture as Detective Allison. My caller I'd is Hiya from google play store indicated that someone else indicated that this person tried to extort them also.
    Can you link the catfish ad? I would hope it wasnt this link that you were following. She's a disaster.

  5. #11626
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me my brothers, but it should be called "Blackpage". I have never seen so many UGLY women in my life. Even the white meat is bad. However the good looking posts are all fake. This is terrible. Must now depend on Agencies, but they are getting expensive! Backpage is going to make me "celibate". Might save me some $$.
    I get rock fucking solid and browse BP for something to release in and I'm let down every time since 2016 started. Even the AMPs are disappointing now. I normally monger from Union City-Buckhead.

  6. #11625
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me my brothers, but it should be called "Blackpage". I have never seen so many UGLY women in my life. Even the white meat is bad. However the good looking posts are all fake. This is terrible. Must now depend on Agencies, but they are getting expensive! Backpage is going to make me "celibate". Might save me some $$.
    Everything you said is true, sadly.

  7. #11624

    Yeah right!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I have not seen any new BP girls in over a year. I'm Sticking with my UTR "regulars.
    What utr regular? Nah, just kidding. Backpage is really trash now. I've been reaching with alot of these recent girls. I'm about to go back to placing my own ads on the page and craigslist and see how that works out.

  8. #11623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me my brothers, but it should be called "Blackpage". I have never seen so many UGLY women in my life. Even the white meat is bad. However the good looking posts are all fake. This is terrible. Must now depend on Agencies, but they are getting expensive! Backpage is going to make me "celibate". Might save me some $$.
    Yep, I have not seen any new BP girls in over a year. I'm Sticking with my UTR "regulars.

  9. #11622

    Came across her IG

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    I follow her on ig and snapchat. She's def the girl in the pics and she's hot. I always wanted to go see her but Union City a far ass drive from Gwinnett, especially when I never read any reviews on her. She actually used to snpchat her day with tricks in the video LOL Anyway glad someone reviewed her and w loose V, I don't think ill be taking that drive! Thanks.
    PM me her snapchat?

  10. #11621
    Quote Originally Posted by Opera  [View Original Post]
    I can also vouch for Michelle, but with a few caveats. She is the girl in the pics and does the deed as you want. Her place is a cluttered mess though, and she has a "boyfriend" who lurks around close by. He hasn't been an issue, but once I found out about him I decided to be more cautious. Yes she also has a habit (like many girls on BP) but it has been under control whenever I have gone to see her thus far.
    Yes, the new place is a lot more of a mess than her old location, but at least she has a usable bedroom. She has mentioned her "boyfriend" before, but I haven't had problems with him. I think someone else could have been in the other bedroom when I was there last. A smart handler will stay out of the way, and not spook prospective visitors, so hopefully that is his tactic.

  11. #11620

    Backpage

    Forgive me my brothers, but it should be called "Blackpage". I have never seen so many UGLY women in my life. Even the white meat is bad. However the good looking posts are all fake. This is terrible. Must now depend on Agencies, but they are getting expensive! Backpage is going to make me "celibate". Might save me some $$.

  12. #11619

  13. #11618

    Rhythm Keys in Orlando

    This gal just started posting in Orlando, pretty sure I've seen quite a few posts in ATL. Has anyone seen her or reviewed her?

  14. #11617
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRon  [View Original Post]
    I was out near the mall and had some time to kill, so decide to see if anything nice was available in the area. I found the below link and responded. Was answered by text, found out the suggested gift $1. 0 for 30 and then she texted me the address. Wow it was about a mile away from where I was so I decided to check it out. Nice upscale apartment development. Normal two call text.

    An older Latina lady showed me into a bedroom, pretty neat and clean and said "girl will be right in". Josie entered about 3 minutes later dressed in a sheer slip like cover up. After a hug and a quick peck on the cheek she asked me to lose clothes. Josie was only wearing the slip. Nice shaved pussy and perky 33 B's. Definitely a spinner type, with hair just below her shoulders. She pushed me on to my back and proceeded to suck my nipples and massage junior. Once I was nearly hard she applied the cover with her mouth and gave a very good covered BJ. Lots of eye contact, plenty of spit and did her best to get me ready for her to ride. However, my blue pill seemed to be a dud and I was not getting junior where he needed to be.

    Josie sensed that it was not working and ripped off the cover, got out the KY and proceeded to give a really nice HJ. She had the twisting motion, both hands involved and knew to change up the speeds. She achieved lift off after about 5 minutes and the pulled out the wipes and cleaned things up. All and all not a bad way to kill a little time.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tures/20154568
    Almost same experience here two days ago. Girl did not look like any photo provided on BP, body-wise anyway. Looks a bit old, late 30's. Also notice the door to them other rooms were all open. Not sure if I will repeat if they actually only have one chick working.

  15. #11616

    Extortion Attempt

    I went to meet her at an apartment on Covington Hwy in Decatur. When I got there I called about 5 times letting her know I was there, but it took a while for her to come to the door. When she opened the door I noticed it wasn't her, but I went inside anyway because the other head needed attention. The girl who was there tried to convince me that she was the one in the ad. I stayed for about 10 minutes but wasn't able to perform at all. I decide to leave that is when she told me her real name was Tia and gave me her number if I want to come back since I didn't feel comfortable. She then told me that her friend sets up dates for her, because she need the money. I took the number and told her that I would be back. After leaving that is when I text her and told her that they cat fished me, but not again. I now remember her from about three years ago when I went to meet her when she lived on McAfee Road off of Columbia Drive. She tried the same thing back then when I decide I didn't want to see her because of the way she looked, she called and left a message indicating that they have my tag number and if I didn't come back to see her they were going to show up at my house, later that day that is when I got a call from this fake Detective Allison stating that a warrant will be taken out on me for solicitation and I needed to come see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild25  [View Original Post]
    My app lookup + shows her name as Jaquita plus Pocahontas's english boyfriend

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape