Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 304 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2574

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the pic but what is a pita?
    If pita means their, then she is a pita. Don't trust her 1 bit, you will get burned.

  2. #2573

    Jordans

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvsx0099  [View Original Post]
    She is a beautiful girl but fading fast due to her $500 a day drug habit.

    Was a high priced web ***** for ho hunter but back with her.

    Scumbag BF who puts her on the corner at day / night 24/7 so he can.

    Get high. They live on the street and she hasn't showered in weeks.

    So when eating that big beautiful clit it's after a baby wipe bath.

    Awesome skills but nodded off last time I was with her. Her hands, arms.

    And teeth show serious drug use and you can see plenty of needles when.

    She has her bag with her. Personality was great but seems to be fading fast.
    Like I said, fresh out of shower, hair was still wet. Her teeth do not show drug use, I never said.

    She did not do drugs, I said the their was know sign of drug use. I know all the girls use.

    Why else would they be out the, jeez really.

    She is easily has the hottest body and face out on North Main.

    I love her look and it really not different then the look on her website.

    Name me 1 or 2 other hotter providers out on North Main.

  3. #2572

    Jordan

    Jordan has a web site.

    Jenna@gfefiles.com

    Google Jenna Jordan escort and you will find her!

    No signs of substance abuse is laughable. You could drive a freight train on her tracks. Wake up not a single girl is out there because she loves selling herself. They all have issues, 99.9% IV opium.

  4. #2571

    P-ain I-and T-he A-ss

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the pic but what is a pita?
    She has recveiws on thus forum from others. Check them out.

  5. #2570

    Jordana

    Would love her number?

  6. #2569

    No signs of drug use??

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggs  [View Original Post]
    Jordan is about 5'5' 125 perfect bs or big As, great ass smooth skin.

    No sign of drug use, all perfect teeth, and a beautiful face.

    Loves what she does, and does it will. Very good hygienic. Always.

    Clean. And a big clit. Anything else.
    Jordan is a known heroin junkie. She has told me personally. 99% of SWs are on crack or Heroin.

  7. #2568

    Jordan

    She is a beautiful girl but fading fast due to her $500 a day drug habit.

    Was a high priced web ***** for ho hunter but back with her.

    Scumbag BF who puts her on the corner at day / night 24/7 so he can.

    Get high. They live on the street and she hasn't showered in weeks.

    So when eating that big beautiful clit it's after a baby wipe bath.

    Awesome skills but nodded off last time I was with her. Her hands, arms.

    And teeth show serious drug use and you can see plenty of needles when.

    She has her bag with her. Personality was great but seems to be fading fast.

  8. #2567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 224
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade  [View Original Post]
    She is a real PITA. Good luck.
    Thanks for the pic but what is a pita?

  9. #2566

    Jordana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? I wish the ladies would move away from that spring st loop to make it a less sketchy pick up. Place is a hell hole and way too many eyes for a safe scoop. My opinion anyway. Anyone suggest any other pick up spots?
    Jordan is about 5'5' 125 perfect bs or big As, great ass smooth skin.

    No sign of drug use, all perfect teeth, and a beautiful face.

    Loves what she does, and does it will. Very good hygienic. Always.

    Clean. And a big clit. Anything else.

  10. #2565

    Np

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoss  [View Original Post]
    Can you post some pics of Pink hair Sarah?
    She is a real PITA. Good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bro.jpg‎  

  11. #2564

    AirJordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hhccma  [View Original Post]
    Jordan has a serious phone problem. I just gave up taking phone numbers from her, it's a time waster. She seems incapable of keeping a number longer than a few weeks. Also I once got a call from her boyfriend looking for serious donations for bail money.
    What does she look like? I wish the ladies would move away from that spring st loop to make it a less sketchy pick up. Place is a hell hole and way too many eyes for a safe scoop. My opinion anyway. Anyone suggest any other pick up spots?

  12. #2563

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hook a fellow up with Jordans digits via PM?
    Jordan has a serious phone problem. I just gave up taking phone numbers from her, it's a time waster. She seems incapable of keeping a number longer than a few weeks. Also I once got a call from her boyfriend looking for serious donations for bail money.

  13. #2562

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hook a fellow up with Jordans digits via PM?
    She is phone less right now, I suspect that will change by end of next week.

    I will deff be talking to her before then, I will let you know.

  14. #2561
    Anyone hook a fellow up with Jordans digits via PM?

  15. #2560

    Jordan

    I give her a c note for a an four of no limit full service. Worth every penny.

    Hhccma.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape