Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 17675
-
07-10-16 02:21 #11390Senior Member

Posts: 550Golden
I follow her on ig and snapchat. She's def the girl in the pics and she's hot. I always wanted to go see her but Union City a far ass drive from Gwinnett, especially when I never read any reviews on her. She actually used to snpchat her day with tricks in the video LOL Anyway glad someone reviewed her and w loose V, I don't think ill be taking that drive! Thanks.
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 19:54 #11389

Posts: 314Sasha
This is a geeat provider for the value, always an amazing time. If you looing for a young spinner this isn't your girl, 30 ish and babyfat but the service makes you over look everything else. 1. 5 hr all inclusive gk provider, excellent dt that's porn star quality.
Sasha is very easy to contact although if you have never talked to her she will only text at first. When you set an appointment she won't give an address but will guide you in over the phone. Private residence which is I like and centrally located in the city. Sasha is a an all inclusive provider, no need for a lot of questions. Always a great time and she has your needs to be happy in mind. I needed d a sure thing and Sasha always delivers her A game. I have seen Sasha before and will again, great service, she's very friendly, always a hot time.
Called her up and set an appointment for the following day, she remembered me and gave me a general location. Met her at her new place, she was behind the door in nice pull over lingerie. Gave me a warm kiss and we chatted for a bit catching up. We both were stripping as we were talking. Sasha has really nice tits, had to suck on her nipples. Fondling her boobs and sucking tits. They were responding getting really hard and pointy, she was making noises in pleasure. She reached down and started stroking my already hard cock. I dipped my finger in her wet pussy, she laid back to give me better açcess. We played for a while like this until I wanted her mouth. Sasha is an expert with BBBJ, it's not just the feeling of her tongue action while she sucks, which is mind blowing. She can DT all of my cock which isn't small, draws a lot spit while it's down her throat and spits all that saliva like a porn star after she brings my cock out of her throat. It's all shiny with spit and she two hand jerks it fast and furious twisting motion while sucking and licking my nuts. She goes at it until I feel the orgasm building and stop her just in time as a little cum is escaping my cock head. She smiles as I show her my puddle of cum at the tip and suits me up, I told her I wanted Greek first while I'm hard enough, she liberally applies coconut oil on me and her ass. She gets up doggy and I forgot about her rainbow down her back that ends at her ass, I laughed and said your ass is the end of the rainbow. She said yep, I know how much Sasha likes being assfucked and let her guide it in at her own pace. She gripped my cock and pushed back working my big cock in her tight willing hole. I was filming as my cock was working it's way in her ass and knew I would blow pretty quick from from the fabulous sucking she did. I put down the camera and grabbed her hips and rode hard pouring her ass. She reaches under playing with my balls, she's pushing back hard, she wants it deep in her ass and rotating her hips, it's too much as I explode cock deep up her ass. I pull out and collapse on the bed, she giggles and cleanes me up. She gets out the coconut oil and starts rubbing me down and she's pretty good at massage, never had her do that before but Sasha has a nice touch. On the roll she continues the rub down and pinches my nipples, not hard but enough. She rubs my cock and balls pretty good and starts another BBBJ. This time I'm going to let her finish me to completion. Picked up the camera and started filming again, more fantastic sucking, licking, ball play, DT, spitting, great workout on my cock. I wanted her to suck my balls as I was coming so she spits and jerks it hard and fast, twisting my cock as I explode again with my nuts in her mouth. Felt so good and thought no more in the tank. We laid back on the bed and climbed on her back just touching and playing with her. She rolls over and I suck those really nice tits again, she reaches down and starts playing with my cock again. I seriously thought we were done as time was about up, nope Sasha wanted my cock in her pussy. She rolled on a cover and pulled her legs back over her head and smiled. I shoved my cock in her and rocked my pelvis against her clit and rocked my hips to fuck her with long strokes still keeping pelvis contact. She is moaning and telling me how good that feels. Do it harder and don't stop as I fuck her the way she wants. Listening to her was getting me worked up and wanted to please her and try to cum again. We fucked for about 10 minutes and felt another nut building as I exploded I her pussy. She offered to shower me after that, we both got in and she washed me all over, just a really class touch to an awesome afternoon. Will I go back to see Sasha again, most defiantly a repeat with a great provider.
http://sashaluv.naughtynsexy.com
BP ads are women seeking men.
-
07-09-16 06:22 #11388Regular Member

Posts: 7I strap up with everything with her. Yeah she's affordable. I had her as recently as a few months ago. Known her for a year. She use to always talk about Plies being her man. LOL. But anyway you can tell that it was probably drugs. She told me someone poisoned her with antifreeze back in the day. It could be that. Also she was about 5 or 6 months pregnant when I last delt with her. She told me after the session. I knew something was up with the gut. Thought it was the malt beverages. But yeah that was my last time. Need some decent quality in my life. Haha.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 06:16 #11387Senior Member

Posts: 657Golden
Up early this morning and needed something to satisfy mini me. While trolling BP I noticed a couple that enticed me but I could not verify the pics. I wanted vikki Valentine but she wouldn't answer and I later noticed she was only offering out calls. Happen to stumble up on the following chick:
http://backpage.com.atlanta.hoxnif.c...902/hoxnif.com
Pics checked out and once I arrived on the south side I was surprised. This one is short, flat stomach, phat booty, pretty face and very sweet for a BP chick. I forgot about the tig ole bitties she had as well that were a sight to behold. Gave me some good top with a cover and the. I lined up behind her and pounded until I was finish. She was not tight but the cat was warm and wet. I may repeat but the CBJ and no riding will push this one to the bottom of the list. Definitely worth a one time bang though. Wanted 100 but I got down to 80 for 30 mins.Last edited by NewDude; 07-09-16 at 06:17. Reason: Cost
-
07-09-16 03:55 #11386Senior Member

Posts: 667If you go in and are straight with the healthcare provider about what you did, they may choose to go ahead and give you a Rocephin injection and oral antibiotic. Your symptoms for gonorrhea would show up at about the same time that a test would be effective. They other two may or may not show symptoms. If it were me, I would probably just wait and get the test in a week or so, if no symptoms appear. You will also want to follow up with a HIV screening in six months. Your biggest risk is probably for the three you mention, and herpes.
Originally Posted by Crgnjul
[View Original Post]
Realistically, you are probably just freaking out, and are fine. Doesn't hurt to be thorough and get the tests, though.
This is off topic for this forum, so you probably don't want to continue this thread on the BP providers area.
Oh, and how about a report on this provider's performance, since you experienced it to the max?
-
07-09-16 00:49 #11385Regular Member

Posts: 5Still can't get a hold of her
Any info or way of contact with this chick?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...lable/31803485
-
07-08-16 23:44 #11384Senior Member

Posts: 172Info and advise
I saw Terry / Dalialiah in Winder yesterday. Stupid me did BBFS. Now I'm going crazy worried that I may have caught something. Has anyone else seen her that can relay any info either pos or neg? I know I can't really get tested for a week but wondering if seeing a clinic would let me start treating "just in case" for Chladydia / Gonorrhea / Syphilis.
http://athensga.backpage.com/FemaleE...tress/40322751
Any info is appreciated.
-
07-08-16 21:38 #11383Senior Member

Posts: 88Diamond
God damn! WTF happened to her in the past few years. She was fine as hell looking at them old pics. Some folks just don't age well.
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 20:52 #11382Senior Member

Posts: 38Mz Dream
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...geous/37598999
Has anyone had a dream about Mz Dream? I have seen her on 2 separate occasions (including today) walking to and back on Panola. She looks the same in person as she does in her pics / vids. Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is the location she stays is a frequent stop and post up spot for our favorite relative. I mean everytime I swing by regardless of the time of day they are out there.
-
07-08-16 18:29 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 297I saw her last year
She was one of a revolving crew working out of a notel at shallow ford and 85. A number of the girls have since either dissappeard or gone solo Indy or agency. One of the girls goes by Amber White now, always answered the phone, but Distinct impression there was a handler managing the team -.
When I saw her, it was a solid visit, CBJ all positions. She was pleasant and up for a lot of positions. Not a talker and definitely have to tell her what to do, but she followed direction well.
For me, a bit too skinny and way too many tats. But I had a good time.
That said, price then was $. At 3 x there are many better options out there.
Originally Posted by Atlantan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 18:10 #11380Senior Member

Posts: 186Really Really, Really Really
C'Mon. People all you got to do is visit the site using Google Chrome then right click the picture and select Search Google for image and it will pull up a very famous online model Stephanie Santiago. I'm more shock you guys don't know the model!
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 16:05 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 550Good ol Diamond! Ha
Maaaaaannnnn this is a blast from the past! If I told you guys she was one hot piece of ass back in the day you would think I was crazy judging from her pics now! Lmao But man back in 07/08/09. She was about 5'9, redbone, not too many tatts, cute face, straight pearly white teeth, slim with a fat ass! But she always was a little hood, but I'm from the hood so it didn't really bother me. She was good at riding but great at sucking! I saw her quite a few times back in those days. I even have a video or two of her doing the dam thing. This the only pic I can find of her but man if you ever saw her dressed up when she first moved here back in 07/08. She was sexy af!
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 15:19 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 550I can tell you off top that she's not the girl in the pics. The girl in most the pics name is Stephanie Santiago, she's not a working girl and lives in NY. She does a podcast with Angela Yee named 'Lip Service. ' Anyway that's not her.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 13:08 #11377

Posts: 826Pics look too good
Yea, those pics look waaay too good for her to be real. I would pay 200 to slam her phat ass if she was real.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
Nah, I take it back. I'm not a simp.
-
07-08-16 12:32 #11376Regular Member

Posts: 15Those are pictures of popular video vixen / model / radio host Stephanie Santiago. So yeah very fake.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
















