Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 930 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 850 900 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 13945
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1960
    Hi guys, extremely long time lurker, first time poster. I am going to try and give back to the community finally LOL. I have this knack for meeting UTR girls and TOFTT as well.

    I have met up with this girl. She is real and looks better than her pics. I would guess she was maybe a model or moto x girl or something like that in a past life. Service was ok, YMMV and damage was $$. I met her at her room at AZ Charlie's on Decatur. She has a BF, although that was my guess because I passed this moto X looking guy in the hallway when I was going up and he was waiting downstairs when I was done. I didn't get any bad vibes.

  2. #1959

    HS, ssasian

    Quote Originally Posted by InOne1190  [View Original Post]
    Joy is gone. Caught her on the last day. Zisele has one review on the other site, but I definitely recommend Suri if you're in to big tits. She's got a great rack. Natural D's (always deduct one size from all the agencies). HSLV is super solid, though I definitely suggest SS-Asian too, as they're quality seems to have been a bit higher recently.
    How do you get in to see anyone from these agencies if you are new and have no refs? Texted and emailed and got no response outside of donation rates details.

  3. #1958

  4. #1957

    Fuk My Ass I'll take it allll. Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCatador9495  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    I'll probably see her tonight.

    Thought I could probably get some info before meeting her.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=46196
    Got a Report?

    I been wondering about her.

  5. #1956
    I was bored.

    Phone number brings up NO pictures or reviews.

    I was really bored.

    The number is listed to some guy in Oregon. I checked out what is probably his FB page. Big fat guy in the woods.

    Who knows maybe he got rid of the number and she just got the number?

    With SOOOOOOO many well reviewed choices in town I'd pass.

    Hope it works out and we have a new connection.

    GL!

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCatador9495  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    I'll probably see her tonight.

    Thought I could probably get some info before meeting her.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=46196

  6. #1955

    Info

    Any info?

    I'll probably see her tonight.

    Thought I could probably get some info before meeting her.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=46196

  7. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that site is probably more reliable than any (except this one, of course). Truth is, it is a pain in the ass to post a review, the chicks can challenge it and delay the post if they don't like it and it is pretty easy for pimps to post positive reviews of a lady. Verify the reviewer before taking any review as gospel. But that is the same here. Face it, a guy that has two posts and both review the same chick probably has skin in the game. Know what I mean?

    "2 call system" basically means you make a call and the lady gets you to the neighborhood or hotel and then a second call gets the exact address or room (often after she looks you over from the window as you park in the parking lot). In truth, a "2 call system" usually takes about five or six calls to make it happen.

    For the record, that info is in the "abbreviations" button up top. That is a good place to find all kinds of answers to this kind of question.

    C3.
    Signed up for the site but need reviews to see reviewer's details. Need to review or pay up I guess!

    2 call system it's she will look you over? If she doesn't like you then no more calls? Or it's the pimp or whoever is monitoring to check you out first.

    Thanks for the tip, just saw the abb.

  8. #1953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    How reliable is the erotic review for escort sites like discreet whisper, hobbyshop etc. Pretty accurate for the most part? (for non-VIP account).

    What's 2 call system? "The same 2 call system as with most agencies".
    Yes, that site is probably more reliable than any (except this one, of course). Truth is, it is a pain in the ass to post a review, the chicks can challenge it and delay the post if they don't like it and it is pretty easy for pimps to post positive reviews of a lady. Verify the reviewer before taking any review as gospel. But that is the same here. Face it, a guy that has two posts and both review the same chick probably has skin in the game. Know what I mean?

    "2 call system" basically means you make a call and the lady gets you to the neighborhood or hotel and then a second call gets the exact address or room (often after she looks you over from the window as you park in the parking lot). In truth, a "2 call system" usually takes about five or six calls to make it happen.

    For the record, that info is in the "abbreviations" button up top. That is a good place to find all kinds of answers to this kind of question.

    C3.

  9. #1952
    How reliable is the erotic review for escort sites like discreet whisper, hobbyshop etc. Pretty accurate for the most part? (for non-VIP account).

    What's 2 call system? "The same 2 call system as with most agencies".

  10. #1951

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    I called and a guy answered. Not a good sign.
    Damn. Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on calling this weekend.

  11. #1950
    I called and a guy answered. Not a good sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Wow she really looks like that?

  12. #1949
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Wow she really looks like that?
    I saw her before she went blonde, but that aside, the pics are accurate in my opinion.

  13. #1948
    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    I think he was trying to post this link:

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...etter/19593261

    Kimberly Starr.
    Wow she really looks like that?

  14. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't work.
    I think he was trying to post this link:

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...etter/19593261

    Kimberly Starr.

  15. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't work.
    I looked everywhere, and couldn't find the link. Someone here reviewed her, and posted a video.

    Here's the link:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...hlight=massive+report+Las+vegas#post2772484.

    That's where I got her info. I don't know why none of her links work anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape