Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 9888
-
08-03-16 11:32 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 39Grrrrr. Sorry for the double up.
Sometimes it times out and doesn't let me know if the post was submitted. Apparently I'm no Bill Gates either. LOL.
-Pete.
-
08-03-16 10:17 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 69Keissa
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-in-ri/5588423
I have noticed Keissa posting on BP for a while now, she usually posts with a short video as well, I find the pic's and vid's intriguing but I always look for some 411 on a new girl before hand. I was hoping maybe one of you have had an encounter or heard anything on her?
Thanks for the help!
-
08-03-16 10:01 #6541Regular Member

Posts: 9Rachel
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...petite/5986584
Originally Posted by SheCantFindOut
[View Original Post]
Following Biz's review I had to check her out.
We messaged back and forth a few times and set up and afternoon HH appointment. Rates are good. Like Biz said there is both good and bad with this one.
Good: Tiny Spinner just the way I like them, good face and body, tight, definitely younger than 25, takes directions well.
Bad: Battling the worse demons I've seen and its not my first rodeo, smokes during the session, everything covered, neighborhood is rough, house is filthy.
After a quick roll through I determined that parking around the corner was my best bet, a quick call and I was in. I was greeted by a smoking hot tiny blonde definitely one of the best looking BP girls I've seen. She has a big but friendly pitbull who licked my hand and then hung out in his crate for the rest of the session. Upon entering I did not encounter any family like Biz talked about but its obvious that everyone in the house is battling some serious demons. She took me to the living room and we got down to business, CBJ, K9, Mish, K9, and CBJ to finish. Service was ok at best she was looped out watching TV smoking not looking at me while talking etc. Would I repeat? Probably not but YMMV and she was one of the youngest and hottest BP girls I've seen. Sometimes you've got to take the good with the bad.
-
08-03-16 08:09 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm no Sherlock but.
He does mention the name Rachel and BP does have a search option. Searching Rachel turns up only one response: http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...petite/5986584.
Originally Posted by SheCantFindOut
[View Original Post]
Apparently the tall super hot Rachel many of us had the pleasure of meeting isn't around. Although this one looks like fun I find it perculiar when a members first and only review coincides impeccably with a girls first ad. Just sayin.
-Pete.
-
08-03-16 08:00 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm no Sherlock but.
He does mention the name Rachel. BP does have a search option. Searching Rachel turns up one response, this link: http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...petite/5986584.
Originally Posted by SheCantFindOut
[View Original Post]
The tall super hot Rachel that many of us had the pleasure of meeting isn't around. Although this new one looks like she could be fun, I find it perculiar when a first post / review coincides impeccably with a girls first ad. Just sayin.
-Pete.
-
08-03-16 07:48 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 381I Have Seen Her
Good time. Pm for details.
Originally Posted by MyWifeDontKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 02:42 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 74Link? Any way to know who this provider is?
Originally Posted by AllBizniz
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-16 10:45 #6536

Posts: 734Nikki Love
She isn't new, she has been around for over 4 years. I did a report on her about 2 years ago. She just doesn't do BP ads much. Me and MG and a few others have been seeing her over 3 years now but she stopped advertising when she got pregnant. Her second one is less than a year old now.
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-16 10:14 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 69Tia marie
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...xation/5140725
Has anyone seen Tia Marie? She has posted for a while but can't seem to find anything on her? Her pics look good.
Thanks.
-
08-02-16 08:11 #6534Regular Member

Posts: 14Rachel tiny thing
Okay so I've been a lurker for quite some time, have had plenty of dreams that I'll be catching you guys up on.
First and most recent rachel.
Tiny little thing she is.
As far as the good.
- tight snatch.
- great body.
- pics accurate if anything looks better and younger.
- seems shy but is open to whatever position you please.
The bad.
- no kissing, no daty, BJ covered.
- saw her early morning, was waiting around for her to get her sister to leave. She never left. Sister and mother waited in the kitchen as I took her to the living room.
- was worried sister was going to interrupt, definitely battles with demons.
- on my way out I bumped into an older 40-50 yo badass looking guy (also battling demons). I assume her father. Stern face.
But I just kept walking past him and out the door.
Still thinking about repeating.
But it did look like he was on his way to ruin my good time if I didn't finish in time.
YMMV.
-
08-02-16 04:32 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 42Jacey
Decided to see her again after I bailed on her last time and I'm super glad I followed through this time. It was 3:30 AM and she responded within minutes. Got to her place in seekonk, promptly got the room number. Outstanding little petite body, very fit, very nice behind, pretty face, just as the pics suggest. Super warm and inviting, chatted with her for awhile, no rush. She's not drugged out, and no sign of a pimp anywhere. Got really into the foreplay and the action itself, total GFE who seemed to truly enjoy it. Will definitely be back for more. If you get the chance while she's still around, I would definitely recommend.
-
08-02-16 01:26 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 136Copy and paste is like you would do in a text editor.
Originally Posted by InTheWind52
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-16 00:20 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 228Nickii Love
Gentlemen this is the real deal, exciting-young lady that loves to please and be pleased. BBBJ cim excellent skills knows how to control the motion. Loves Daty also really gets into the motion and is fresh and clean a real delight. BP pics are accurate and attitude is above average. Def will repeat with this Gem, we did a hhr. 8 donation was agreeable and well worth it, did not want a FS visit this day but is avail she said for an extra. 2 . Tight body with nice little B's and a booty to adore, Thankyou MikeGeorge for the referral / review of her.
Do not pass up, http://warwick.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-love/6049677.
-
08-01-16 18:21
-
08-01-16 18:20 #6530

Posts: 734Riah
She may be back and she may be just as good as she used to be but I can tell you this. Three weeks ago before she put this new ad on BP I tried her old # that I had saved and texted her to see why she had disappeared even though I knew why, however she actually answered my text and said honey here is my new cell number and yes you can still come see me. So I texted her back and said ok but you know it is going to be the same way it always was with me. I pay when we are finished so send me your address where to go and I am on my way. She never texted me back after that. So good luck and let us know how that works out for you because until I hear here that she is back to normal business as usual I am not willing to let her scam me out of any money until she gets certified again! When Riah was on her game she was great and she was reasonable but things can always change. Good service providers in the past can go bad in the future. Drugs and pimps can change any good provider into a bad experience or worse yet a complete money scam. Maybe she is back maybe not but I will say that her new pics look like she might be back in the game!
Originally Posted by StewPid
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 18:10 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 333Well she's doing incalls again, same place as before, but it sounds like there's a lot of dudes involved. So maybe not worth trying.
Originally Posted by StewPid
[View Original Post]















