Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6528

    Worth it?

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/BodyR...touch/29797249 Any reviews on this girl! Been wanting to try a massage from her for a while.

  2. #6527

    Panhandling

    I did see her panhndling by Charles St and gave a few bucks coming and going. Gave her the look and she rolled her eyes and then looked around at her compatriots. 4 dudes working the other lanes of traffic. It was a hot humid day and she looked miserable.

  3. #6526

    How do you add a link to a post?

    I can't seem to find a way to add a link to the posts, can anyone help out?

    Thanks.

  4. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Randomly searched BP for 'mariyah' earlier and was surprised to see a new ad from today come up. I know she was supposedly sighted panhandling and there were some questionable reports before she disappeared from BP, but maybe she's worth another try. I was always a big fan of her lollipop and her soft rack, and I missed her. I've been seriously contemplating getting out of this hobby but I may have to give her one more go. If you're interested:

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...h-girl/6059838
    Try it.

    Let us know how it goes.

    She stole $40 from me at the end, but if she's right she was still a good lay.

  5. #6524

    She's back

    Randomly searched BP for 'mariyah' earlier and was surprised to see a new ad from today come up. I know she was supposedly sighted panhandling and there were some questionable reports before she disappeared from BP, but maybe she's worth another try. I was always a big fan of her lollipop and her soft rack, and I missed her. I've been seriously contemplating getting out of this hobby but I may have to give her one more go. If you're interested:

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...h-girl/6059838

  6. #6523
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    You can't see the belly in that mirror pic?? It's as big as her ass lmao.

    I can't blame P for not being able to get it working, I couldn't just by looking at her LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Bollucks.

    Now I can't not see it.

    That Ass just caught my attention.
    I'd say it's not as bad in person as it looks in that pic. That pic in particular looks a little "squashed", maybe to make the ass look bigger. Nothing about her physical appearance was a problem at all. The problems were totally about the conditions of the room and the stupid air mattress.

  7. #6522
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Clean girl?

    The ass is really that phat?

    Belly?
    Seems clean. Yeah, the ass is pretty phat. The belly was no worse than it looks in those pics in the ad.

  8. #6521
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    You can't see the belly in that mirror pic?? It's as big as her ass lmao.

    I can't blame P for not being able to get it working, I couldn't just by looking at her LOL.
    Bollucks.

    Now I can't not see it.

    That Ass just caught my attention.

  9. #6520

    Belly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Clean girl?

    The ass is really that phat?

    Belly?
    You can't see the belly in that mirror pic?? It's as big as her ass lmao.

    I can't blame P for not being able to get it working, I couldn't just by looking at her LOL.

  10. #6519
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    So, decided to TOFTT today (ok, it was mostly to satisfy my own curiosity). Kept seeing Bella's ad over the last week or so, and the pictures kept catching my attention (that ass was calling out to me). Once I was satisfied that the pictures were probably real (or at least not stolen from somewhere on the Internet), I decided to make contact and feel things out. No red flags, communication was easy enough. So I went ahead and made an appointment for this afternoon. Headed over to her incall, which is on a narrow dead-end street in a not particularly great looking area near Federal Hill (parking is a little tricky). She came outside once I texted to let her know I was there, and led me into what appeared to be a basically bare-assed empty apartment, and into an empty bedroom with just an inflatable mattress on the floor. So, I think it's best to just split this up into the good and the bad parts.

    A) The Good: The pics in the ad are accurate. So if the body type you see in those pics is something you like (and I know there are a lot of you out there who do), you'll be happy with her appearance. Her face is also pretty good looking, though I'd say she's a bit older than her ad states (hardly unusual on BP). The oral portion of the exam was conducted without a cover, which is always appreciated. She seems nice enough herself, although not particularly talkative.

    B) While it was a BBBJ, it wasn't the most enthusiastic BBBJ I've had. She kept alternating between mouth and hand, and every time it would just start to feel really good, she'd switch back to her hand and pretty much undo any progress she just made. I ended up having to give the situation a helping hand because what she was doing just wasn't working for me (though to be fair, that's not entirely her fault. Sometimes my body just isn't as responsive as I'd like it to be in certain areas). Also, it's entirely possible that I've been completely spoiled by Mandy in the oral department. Very few providers can compete with her there. The biggest problems had more to do with the environment than her performance. The air mattress was just too squishy, and it had a leak which had been covered with a piece of tape that she kept having to fiddle with because it wouldn't stay on. There was also no air conditioning, and the closed room had to have been at least in the mid 80's with no air flow. Between trying to keep junior at attention, the squishy air mattress and the hot, stuffy room, trying to get into a viable position just turned into an exhausting, frustrating, sweaty affair. Finally I asked if we could just move to the floor, which she agreed to, but by that point my body had just decided it was done.

    I could see her being a decent provider (especially for those of you who like the curvy girls), but she needs to get a better setup. I might be willing to give her another try if I knew that she got something better than the air mattress, and maybe at least a fan or something for the room. As it stands though, I doubt I would repeat. Now, as always, YMMV. If you're the type of guy who can perform anywhere, anytime, under any circumstances, you might have a good time, and I'd say she's worth a shot. If you do try her out, please post back here and let us know how it went, especially if she gets better accommodations (like an actual bed, or at least a couch).



    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...unette/6014296
    Clean girl?

    The ass is really that phat?

    Belly?

  11. #6518
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    (might be better off today if it had, but that's a whole different story, LOL).
    Ain't that the truth in a lot of ways. LOL.

  12. #6517

    Bella "Bubble Butt"

    So, decided to TOFTT today (ok, it was mostly to satisfy my own curiosity). Kept seeing Bella's ad over the last week or so, and the pictures kept catching my attention (that ass was calling out to me). Once I was satisfied that the pictures were probably real (or at least not stolen from somewhere on the Internet), I decided to make contact and feel things out. No red flags, communication was easy enough. So I went ahead and made an appointment for this afternoon. Headed over to her incall, which is on a narrow dead-end street in a not particularly great looking area near Federal Hill (parking is a little tricky). She came outside once I texted to let her know I was there, and led me into what appeared to be a basically bare-assed empty apartment, and into an empty bedroom with just an inflatable mattress on the floor. So, I think it's best to just split this up into the good and the bad parts.

    A) The Good: The pics in the ad are accurate. So if the body type you see in those pics is something you like (and I know there are a lot of you out there who do), you'll be happy with her appearance. Her face is also pretty good looking, though I'd say she's a bit older than her ad states (hardly unusual on BP). The oral portion of the exam was conducted without a cover, which is always appreciated. She seems nice enough herself, although not particularly talkative.

    B) While it was a BBBJ, it wasn't the most enthusiastic BBBJ I've had. She kept alternating between mouth and hand, and every time it would just start to feel really good, she'd switch back to her hand and pretty much undo any progress she just made. I ended up having to give the situation a helping hand because what she was doing just wasn't working for me (though to be fair, that's not entirely her fault. Sometimes my body just isn't as responsive as I'd like it to be in certain areas). Also, it's entirely possible that I've been completely spoiled by Mandy in the oral department. Very few providers can compete with her there. The biggest problems had more to do with the environment than her performance. The air mattress was just too squishy, and it had a leak which had been covered with a piece of tape that she kept having to fiddle with because it wouldn't stay on. There was also no air conditioning, and the closed room had to have been at least in the mid 80's with no air flow. Between trying to keep junior at attention, the squishy air mattress and the hot, stuffy room, trying to get into a viable position just turned into an exhausting, frustrating, sweaty affair. Finally I asked if we could just move to the floor, which she agreed to, but by that point my body had just decided it was done.

    I could see her being a decent provider (especially for those of you who like the curvy girls), but she needs to get a better setup. I might be willing to give her another try if I knew that she got something better than the air mattress, and maybe at least a fan or something for the room. As it stands though, I doubt I would repeat. Now, as always, YMMV. If you're the type of guy who can perform anywhere, anytime, under any circumstances, you might have a good time, and I'd say she's worth a shot. If you do try her out, please post back here and let us know how it went, especially if she gets better accommodations (like an actual bed, or at least a couch).



    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...unette/6014296

  13. #6516
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She use to post a lot as a college student, I know exactly who you mean now. Off of Elmwood near DD. Saw her last year and your right a complete rip off, everything on the couch she was facing window when I was trying to hit her from the back, kept telling me to hurry up.
    She was actually the first BP provider I ever saw, many years ago. Surprised she's still at it. Sounds like the experience hasn't changed much. Almost turned me off from the hobby altogether (might be better off today if it had, but that's a whole different story, LOL).

  14. #6515

    Rissa

    Anyone ever been with her?

  15. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamyey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this before? Seems great.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-true/5707786
    The link doesn't work, Jamy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape