Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 13942
-
08-03-16 00:08 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 345Fuk My Ass I'll take it allll. Blonde
Got a Report?
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]
I been wondering about her.
-
08-02-16 23:15 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 52I was bored.
Phone number brings up NO pictures or reviews.
I was really bored.
The number is listed to some guy in Oregon. I checked out what is probably his FB page. Big fat guy in the woods.
Who knows maybe he got rid of the number and she just got the number?
With SOOOOOOO many well reviewed choices in town I'd pass.
Hope it works out and we have a new connection.
GL!
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-16 20:36 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 31Info
Any info?
I'll probably see her tonight.
Thought I could probably get some info before meeting her.
http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=46196
-
08-02-16 19:26 #1954Regular Member

Posts: 20Signed up for the site but need reviews to see reviewer's details. Need to review or pay up I guess!
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
2 call system it's she will look you over? If she doesn't like you then no more calls? Or it's the pimp or whoever is monitoring to check you out first.
Thanks for the tip, just saw the abb.
-
08-02-16 12:52 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 2464Stuff
Yes, that site is probably more reliable than any (except this one, of course). Truth is, it is a pain in the ass to post a review, the chicks can challenge it and delay the post if they don't like it and it is pretty easy for pimps to post positive reviews of a lady. Verify the reviewer before taking any review as gospel. But that is the same here. Face it, a guy that has two posts and both review the same chick probably has skin in the game. Know what I mean?
Originally Posted by OkayThen
[View Original Post]
"2 call system" basically means you make a call and the lady gets you to the neighborhood or hotel and then a second call gets the exact address or room (often after she looks you over from the window as you park in the parking lot). In truth, a "2 call system" usually takes about five or six calls to make it happen.
For the record, that info is in the "abbreviations" button up top. That is a good place to find all kinds of answers to this kind of question.
C3.
-
08-02-16 06:17 #1952Regular Member

Posts: 20How reliable is the erotic review for escort sites like discreet whisper, hobbyshop etc. Pretty accurate for the most part? (for non-VIP account).
What's 2 call system? "The same 2 call system as with most agencies".
-
08-01-16 19:52 #1951Regular Member

Posts: 8Starr
Damn. Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on calling this weekend.
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 16:16 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 356I called and a guy answered. Not a good sign.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 09:59 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 174I saw her before she went blonde, but that aside, the pics are accurate in my opinion.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 04:29 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 671Wow she really looks like that?
Originally Posted by LVHeadGames
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 02:51 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 80I think he was trying to post this link:
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...etter/19593261
Kimberly Starr.
-
07-30-16 17:28 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 31I looked everywhere, and couldn't find the link. Someone here reviewed her, and posted a video.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
Here's the link:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...hlight=massive+report+Las+vegas#post2772484.
That's where I got her info. I don't know why none of her links work anymore.
-
07-30-16 12:56 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 671Doesn't work.
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-16 03:13 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 31I couldn't find the add she posted yesterday on Mojovillage, but here's this one:
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...etter/19593261
-
07-29-16 23:26 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 7266Have a link?
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




