Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 930 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 13942
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1942

    Kimberly Starr

    Hello gentlemen,

    I'm here today to talk about my experience with Kim.

    Called her after work, talked to her for a little bit (she likes to discuss price and other things via text message). She was having a special, so I took the offer.

    It was:

    140- HHR.

    180- HR.

    Like I said, it was a special, so I don't know what's the usual donation for her time.

    She has an In- call location (big house just for herself). The area isn't bad, I felt safe.

    Usual protocol; donation on the table, and the fun begins.

    I don't know why people say she refrains from doing BBBJ or HJ, which she performed well on me. She's very tight and petite. Her body looks amazing, and she speaks Spanish (big plus for me).

    Imagine a Cuban girl saying all of those dirty things to you in Spanish!

    Well, I enjoyed that today.

    We did Mish, CG, Doggie, etc.

    She was enjoying herself and getting really wet (I could tell by the way she was scratching my back. The only bad thing was that she had another appointment with a regular, and I felt a little rushed when she said "I don't mean to rush you, but your time is almost up.

    I forgot to mention that she let me cum on her boobs, and it was great!

    If you guys have any questions, just PM me.

    Be safe.

  2. #1941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCatador9495  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I would like to know if any of you had any experience with her:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=45354

    I did my research, but didn't find any results.

    Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any responses will be helpful.
    Totally agree with you I did a search multiple ways and came up with Zilch I wold pass if I were you. I know it's frustrating but better to be safe then sorry.

  3. #1940
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    How was the screening? Or, if any?
    No screening, but in the initial texts I didn't mention her reviews on one other sites so not sure if that made a difference. Texted me her hotel and then the room number once I was there.

  4. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith  [View Original Post]
    I finally met up with her over lunch today for 1. 5 for hhr. She is much hotter in person than her pics, both in the face and body. Started with a bbj and her head game it on point. Cfs in multiple positions and ended with bbj but no CIM. Super sweet girl and I plan on seeing her again before she goes back to Dallas. She did say that she may go to L. A. For the weeknd but would be back to Vegas next week.
    How was the screening? Or, if any?

  5. #1938

    Raven Winters

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith  [View Original Post]
    Meeting up with Raven today. Has good review on a couple other sites. Has incall over off paradise by the Hard Rock. I report back after but thought I would post for anyone else who may be interested.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...nship/22398197
    I finally met up with her over lunch today for 1. 5 for hhr. She is much hotter in person than her pics, both in the face and body. Started with a bbj and her head game it on point. Cfs in multiple positions and ended with bbj but no CIM. Super sweet girl and I plan on seeing her again before she goes back to Dallas. She did say that she may go to L. A. For the weeknd but would be back to Vegas next week.

  6. #1937

    Does anyone of you have any information about this lady?

    Hello,

    I would like to know if any of you had any experience with her:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=45354

    I did my research, but didn't find any results.

    Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any responses will be helpful.

  7. #1936
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to place this. But I did see a girl named Kat, (not Kat Koval, or the one by Sam's Town). I saw her on Mojo, and have her link on this msg. Anyway, I went into her apt, her black gf answered. The 3 of us say on the sofa. Kat has those circular and triangle drug scars, with one boil open. She must be using a lot of something. Then her boyfriend called from ccdc, and I was like a wet blanket. After 10 minutes of being ignored, and seeing those scars, I said I needed to go to my car. I drove off and never looked back. http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=44666.
    Wow, disgusting. .

    Happy I dodged that bullet.

  8. #1935

    The market where I saw Cashmere, 11th and Fremont

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaa  [View Original Post]
    Is the market where you met the tall busty gal located at 7th and Fremont? If not, which market is it.
    Cashmere was at the market on 11th and Fremont. I got my mailbox emptied, it keeps getting filled, and I am rather indolent, LOL.

  9. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith  [View Original Post]
    Meeting up with Raven today. Has good review on a couple other sites. Has incall over off paradise by the Hard Rock. I report back after but thought I would post for anyone else who may be interested.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...nship/22398197
    So was supposed to meet at 3:30 and never heard back from her. Sent me a text around 5 that her phone died and I could come over but had other plans already. 1.5hhr and 2.5 hr. Bbj & Cfs. Going back to Dalls next week so going to try and catch her before she goes. Moved to hotel over on Trop

    https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=215076

    Did get in to see Desert Rose on short notice since I didn't hear from Raven. She is moving out of state on Monday so if anyone wanted to see her again, this weekend is your last chance.

  10. #1933
    Thanks for another excellent report.

    Wanted to alert you that:

    ""BassLake has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to place this. But I did see a girl named Kat, (not Kat Koval, or the one by Sam's Town). I saw her on Mojo, and have her link on this msg. Anyway, I went into her apt, her black gf answered. The 3 of us say on the sofa. Kat has those circular and triangle drug scars, with one boil open. She must be using a lot of something. Then her boyfriend called from ccdc, and I was like a wet blanket. After 10 minutes of being ignored, and seeing those scars, I said I needed to go to my car. I drove off and never looked back. http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=44666.

    I then went to the streets on Fremont, about 8 pm, by a market there, I saw a tall busty gal across the street, what a body. She came over to me, nice legs, flat abs, clear complexion, all her teeth, about 35 yrs, but wow, that poor girl had no makeup, and to be tactful, she is not photogenic. Name is Cashmere, text only. I passed at the time, and went looking for one of two regulars in that area. Both were busy. So as I headed home, I saw the same girl by the market. It was now 10 pm, and I wanted at least one score. She said she had an apt nearby, it would be 60 clams for FS. I thought about it a few minutes, loved her cleavage, with big dd naturals, and agreed. She has a small studio apt, clean, I was apprehensive, didn't need to be. We made out, undressed, more cuddling and kissing, nice CBJ, she wanted me fingering her, and then went on me cowgirl, with her big boobs in my face. I nearly popped, so on to mish, where I managed to last a while. She hit a good rhythm with me. I popped, a bit more cuddling. She cleaned me off. Walked me to my car. She is not great on the looks, but what an economical time!! I will see her again next week. I have her digits, no pics, she may send a pic if you call, I don't know, most SW are paranoid about that, but she is about a 5 looks, 8 perf.

  11. #1932

    Market

    Is the market where you met the tall busty gal located at 7th and Fremont? If not, which market is it.

  12. #1931

    A tale of two city-girls

    Not sure where to place this. But I did see a girl named Kat, (not Kat Koval, or the one by Sam's Town). I saw her on Mojo, and have her link on this msg. Anyway, I went into her apt, her black gf answered. The 3 of us say on the sofa. Kat has those circular and triangle drug scars, with one boil open. She must be using a lot of something. Then her boyfriend called from ccdc, and I was like a wet blanket. After 10 minutes of being ignored, and seeing those scars, I said I needed to go to my car. I drove off and never looked back. http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=44666.

    I then went to the streets on Fremont, about 8 pm, by a market there, I saw a tall busty gal across the street, what a body. She came over to me, nice legs, flat abs, clear complexion, all her teeth, about 35 yrs, but wow, that poor girl had no makeup, and to be tactful, she is not photogenic. Name is Cashmere, text only. I passed at the time, and went looking for one of two regulars in that area. Both were busy. So as I headed home, I saw the same girl by the market. It was now 10 pm, and I wanted at least one score. She said she had an apt nearby, it would be 60 clams for FS. I thought about it a few minutes, loved her cleavage, with big dd naturals, and agreed. She has a small studio apt, clean, I was apprehensive, didn't need to be. We made out, undressed, more cuddling and kissing, nice CBJ, she wanted me fingering her, and then went on me cowgirl, with her big boobs in my face. I nearly popped, so on to mish, where I managed to last a while. She hit a good rhythm with me. I popped, a bit more cuddling. She cleaned me off. Walked me to my car. She is not great on the looks, but what an economical time!! I will see her again next week. I have her digits, no pics, she may send a pic if you call, I don't know, most SW are paranoid about that, but she is about a 5 looks, 8 perf.

  13. #1930

    Here for the weekend

    Meeting up with Raven today. Has good review on a couple other sites. Has incall over off paradise by the Hard Rock. I report back after but thought I would post for anyone else who may be interested.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...nship/22398197

  14. #1929

    Mary Lynn

    http://40up.com.lasvegas.hoxnif.com/post/16959334/

    Had a dream I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and saw her at my hotel. 1. 8 for H or 1. 2 for HH. After taking care of business up front; offers BBBJ and CFS. Very friendly and prefers guys over 40. A bit talkative, but that just seems to be her personality. Even though she's been in the business for quite awhile (which she'll be sure to mention more than once), she would probably relax more on subsequent visits. Overall, not bad but not great. Could repeat, but the likelihood isn't high simply due to the vast number of options available in Las Vegas.

  15. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDick2012  [View Original Post]
    Yea I screened with HSLV then the others were good to go. I mentioned I had screened with HSLV and then it was like what time is good for you who would you like to see, etc. Etc. I don't how connected these places are but the business model is the same and the girls will move around. Not that it really matters to me, nice ladies good consistent level of service, overall a good value, very reliable.
    Interesting, they didn't even ask anymore questions and went right to scheduling the appointment?! I will try it out! Thanks!

    Anyone know what happened to http://www.ss-asianescort.com/shasha.html ? She ain't in the lineup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape