Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 9888
-
08-01-16 14:00 #6528Regular Member

Posts: 2Worth it?
http://southcoast.backpage.com/BodyR...touch/29797249 Any reviews on this girl! Been wanting to try a massage from her for a while.
-
08-01-16 09:31 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 36Panhandling
I did see her panhndling by Charles St and gave a few bucks coming and going. Gave her the look and she rolled her eyes and then looked around at her compatriots. 4 dudes working the other lanes of traffic. It was a hot humid day and she looked miserable.
-
08-01-16 08:47 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 69How do you add a link to a post?
I can't seem to find a way to add a link to the posts, can anyone help out?
Thanks.
-
07-31-16 23:13 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 487Try it.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it goes.
She stole $40 from me at the end, but if she's right she was still a good lay.
-
07-31-16 22:53 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 333She's back
Randomly searched BP for 'mariyah' earlier and was surprised to see a new ad from today come up. I know she was supposedly sighted panhandling and there were some questionable reports before she disappeared from BP, but maybe she's worth another try. I was always a big fan of her lollipop and her soft rack, and I missed her. I've been seriously contemplating getting out of this hobby but I may have to give her one more go. If you're interested:
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...h-girl/6059838
-
07-31-16 22:22 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 699
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
I'd say it's not as bad in person as it looks in that pic. That pic in particular looks a little "squashed", maybe to make the ass look bigger. Nothing about her physical appearance was a problem at all. The problems were totally about the conditions of the room and the stupid air mattress.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 22:12 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 699Seems clean. Yeah, the ass is pretty phat. The belly was no worse than it looks in those pics in the ad.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 20:52 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 487Bollucks.
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
Now I can't not see it.
That Ass just caught my attention.
-
07-31-16 20:45 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 289Belly?
You can't see the belly in that mirror pic?? It's as big as her ass lmao.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
I can't blame P for not being able to get it working, I couldn't just by looking at her LOL.
-
07-31-16 19:50 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 487Clean girl?
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
The ass is really that phat?
Belly?
-
07-31-16 18:22 #6518

Posts: 385Ain't that the truth in a lot of ways. LOL.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 17:40 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 699Bella "Bubble Butt"
So, decided to TOFTT today (ok, it was mostly to satisfy my own curiosity). Kept seeing Bella's ad over the last week or so, and the pictures kept catching my attention (that ass was calling out to me). Once I was satisfied that the pictures were probably real (or at least not stolen from somewhere on the Internet), I decided to make contact and feel things out. No red flags, communication was easy enough. So I went ahead and made an appointment for this afternoon. Headed over to her incall, which is on a narrow dead-end street in a not particularly great looking area near Federal Hill (parking is a little tricky). She came outside once I texted to let her know I was there, and led me into what appeared to be a basically bare-assed empty apartment, and into an empty bedroom with just an inflatable mattress on the floor. So, I think it's best to just split this up into the good and the bad parts.
A) The Good: The pics in the ad are accurate. So if the body type you see in those pics is something you like (and I know there are a lot of you out there who do), you'll be happy with her appearance. Her face is also pretty good looking, though I'd say she's a bit older than her ad states (hardly unusual on BP). The oral portion of the exam was conducted without a cover, which is always appreciated. She seems nice enough herself, although not particularly talkative.
B) While it was a BBBJ, it wasn't the most enthusiastic BBBJ I've had. She kept alternating between mouth and hand, and every time it would just start to feel really good, she'd switch back to her hand and pretty much undo any progress she just made. I ended up having to give the situation a helping hand because what she was doing just wasn't working for me (though to be fair, that's not entirely her fault. Sometimes my body just isn't as responsive as I'd like it to be in certain areas). Also, it's entirely possible that I've been completely spoiled by Mandy in the oral department. Very few providers can compete with her there. The biggest problems had more to do with the environment than her performance. The air mattress was just too squishy, and it had a leak which had been covered with a piece of tape that she kept having to fiddle with because it wouldn't stay on. There was also no air conditioning, and the closed room had to have been at least in the mid 80's with no air flow. Between trying to keep junior at attention, the squishy air mattress and the hot, stuffy room, trying to get into a viable position just turned into an exhausting, frustrating, sweaty affair. Finally I asked if we could just move to the floor, which she agreed to, but by that point my body had just decided it was done.
I could see her being a decent provider (especially for those of you who like the curvy girls), but she needs to get a better setup. I might be willing to give her another try if I knew that she got something better than the air mattress, and maybe at least a fan or something for the room. As it stands though, I doubt I would repeat. Now, as always, YMMV. If you're the type of guy who can perform anywhere, anytime, under any circumstances, you might have a good time, and I'd say she's worth a shot. If you do try her out, please post back here and let us know how it went, especially if she gets better accommodations (like an actual bed, or at least a couch).
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...unette/6014296
-
07-31-16 14:34 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 699She was actually the first BP provider I ever saw, many years ago. Surprised she's still at it. Sounds like the experience hasn't changed much. Almost turned me off from the hobby altogether (might be better off today if it had, but that's a whole different story, LOL).
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 13:48 #6515Regular Member

Posts: 2Rissa
Anyone ever been with her?
-
07-31-16 12:12 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 136The link doesn't work, Jamy.
Originally Posted by Jamyey
[View Original Post]
















