Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 9888
-
07-31-16 11:44 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 1406She use to post a lot as a college student, I know exactly who you mean now. Off of Elmwood near DD. Saw her last year and your right a complete rip off, everything on the couch she was facing window when I was trying to hit her from the back, kept telling me to hurry up.
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 09:59 #6512Regular Member

Posts: 2Catering to your kneads
Anyone have any input on this one?
-
07-31-16 06:28 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 276Re mollie
I actually saw her last Saturday morning. It was off a CLpostsaying he needed money for school. I ask for some pics. She sends the one with the grey pants a beaver shot which was awesome and a face shot. She is in a house on the corner off Elmwood. She was 20 minutes late which is not unusual but still. Said she was getting ready. Get to the door and she is in a robe with nothing on underneath. I am saying to myself what was she doing to get ready as she looked like she just rolled out of bed. Safe did not look the same butt did look like pics in post but older. Body was much bigger. Everything covered. BJ too. Which was nothing special. Like you said it was on the couch which was not really comfortable given her size. Was hoping tits would be bigger, given her size. Overall it was a complete waste of time + 100. Can not really see it getting any better second time around. Cannot recommend at all.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 00:41 #6510Senior Member

Posts: 145Haha, I remember making the exact same observation last year!
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-16 11:55 #6509Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone tried this before? Seems great.
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-true/5707786
-
07-30-16 10:30 #6508Senior Member

Posts: 834A report and question.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...w-pics/2237221
This one went by Blondie a while back, now is Mollie. I saw her about 3 years ago, then she disappeared for a long time, but I see her same fake ad pics and one of her original numbers is back on backpage. Her reviews are all over the place in terms of quality of service, but I was surprisingly pleased given all the bad reviews. We had to fuck on her couch, but she did DFK quite nicely (even though many reviews said she was not GFE, she was for me.) There was a decent BBBJ when I saw her, but she would not take CIM--she's cum shy, so I ended up cumming on her body after the blow job, but she was a lively little fuck in doggy on that couch! Now, her ad pics are TOTALLY fake, and about 3 years ago she was a young short little long haired strawberry blonde rolly-polly plumper--I'd say mid-20's--not a BBW but definitely thick with some extra pounds, small but perky tits and pretty face and I thought definitely quite cute. Since it was so long ago though, I can't vouch for her current looks.
So my question is, does anybody have any more recent experience--if so, how was her service and what does she look like these days? Thanks.
-
07-29-16 22:57 #6507Senior Member

Posts: 234Hmmmm
Her ad says, "Canadian French and Blackfoot Indian you will guaranteed to be satisfied. " Then has pictures with a giant Puerto Rico flag tattoo on her arm. I'm no detective, but something isn't right here.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 14:58 #6506Senior Member

Posts: 395Nikkie Love
Guys you can not go wrong with this one she has been a personal provider of mine for 3 years now. We email each other to hook up. She just put up this add on BP.
Super clean never rushes great BBBJCIM great full service. She is out call only right now so I bet you can negotiate!! Good Luck guys you will not be disappointed.
http://warwick.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-love/6049677
-
07-29-16 12:32 #6505Senior Member

Posts: 136This looks like the kind of MILF I'm interested in. Thanks for the report, Tp. I'm wondering if she would be OK with DATO. If you do go back, please give us an update.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 12:21 #6504Senior Member

Posts: 136Thanks for the excellent report, Zakk. I don't know what all this fuss is about the terminology here. As long as guys contribute valuable info like this, they can call it whatever the hell they want, as far as I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by Zakk1317
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 11:27 #6503Senior Member

Posts: 257Thanks for the heads up. I remember her being reviewed on here when I was just a lurker LOL. Couldn't remember what reviews said though. She appears to have a very nice ass, that's why I was interested. Glad I've become an active member. I've learned a lot from you guys and hopefully my info has helped.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
I'm def passing on her.
Yet again my search for a black decent looking BBBJ girl goes on LOL.
Stay safe and alert!
-
07-29-16 10:12 #6502Senior Member

Posts: 699I'm not sure what the provider's wishes have to do with the definition of TOFTT. I'm sure the ones who are LE or scam artists would prefer not to have that information divulged either. There are plenty of "legit" providers who provide absolutely abysmal service, or look nothing like their pictures, are complete flakes, etc. Just knowing that a provider isn't LE or an outright thief doesn't mean you're not going to feel like you wasted your money or time if you go see her. The whole point of this site is to help each other avoid those situations. So, IMHO, "TOFFT" can have a slightly broader definition than what you're giving it here.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 10:03 #6501

Posts: 734Goes by many names
I am the one who TOFTT long ago on this scammer. I was the first to see her and had done long and numerous reports on her over a year ago. I continued to do negative reports and told everyone that she changes her name and her pics constantly, but she can't get around the pot leaf tat so as I have said many times in the past STAY CLEAR OF THE GIRL WITH THE POT LEAF TAT. SHE COMES AND GOES UNDER MANY DIFFERENT NAMES BUT ALWAYS HAS THE TAT IN HER PICS. You would have to go way back in the archives to see my extensive negative reports on this girl and my one experience with her but she is BAD NEWS.
Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 09:25 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 257Voice text can be a pain in the ass. But I tend to be lazy sometimes. I don't need a PM as I trust your advice. Thanks for the heads up I appreciate it. Stay safe and alert.
Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 09:23 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 257No need to pm For the source. I trust the word of others on here and you're not the first one to steer me away. That's what this form is all about. I do appreciate the heads up, thank you. Stay safe in the lit I trust the word of others on here and you're not the first one to steer me away. That's what this form is all about. I do appreciate the heads up, thank you. Stay safe and alert.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]


















