Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    That's Thia.

    One of the finest spinner bodies in town, in my opinion. Too bad it comes with a heaping helping of really poor attitude. She is often pissed about something or makes something up to be pissed about. Also kind of pricey. She seems burned out and is not really in to it at all unless you throw large $ at her. She really posts a lot and seems to be on duty 24 x7 most of the time. Which explains why she was sore when I saw her. She couldn't really deliver very well on FS she was so sore on two occasions when I saw her, so I'm done. Which is too bad because I just love her body and the pussy is fine, fine, fine! And squeezable little bees. She has no problem with DATY.

    I was talking to her once and it became apparent she has or had a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she still did as that is what would be driving her to post and be on duty so much.

    Only a good option of you want to drop a lot of $ and even then YMMV. Once I dropped a little extra $ and she let me take pics. I think if the $ is right, she'll deliver.

  2. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    Probably can't remember her name because she keeps changing it. She has been reviewed on here a few times. Mostly not good until you. She always told me that DFK wasn't on the table, but apparently it was for you.

  3. #671

    Expensive but.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    If that pussy is good and tight, then its worth it.

  4. #670

    Had a dream about the "hey baby" chick

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.

  5. #669

    Age is nothing but a number

    Quote Originally Posted by KenBlueEyes  [View Original Post]
    Roxy the 40 year old girl with bolt-ons is closer to 51 than 40, if she isn't past 51. She has been advertising as 40 for many years. The recent review matches the reviews from many years ago so apparently her service and age do not change.
    Age does not matter much if that pussy is still tight and gets the job done. So go get that pussy.

  6. #668

    Roxy the bad one

    She is traveling now and advertising kissing and cuddling in Wausau right now.

    http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...uddle/15549290

    I have not seen her because of consistent bad reviews. Thanks guys for saving me some money and aggravation.

    I wish the other Roxie would travel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Roxie once years ago and it was the same thing. This review is right on. The fact that she can get away with posting 'kissing and cuddling' for this much time (I assume that she's still making money doing this) proves that there is a monger sucker born every minute.

    Just avoid this one if you're tempted.

    Fishdude.

  7. #667

    Oh I couldn't agree more!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Not Roxie the 51 yo MILF, but this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rates/11080869

    Traveling Monger here. First time in Madison in a very long time. I'm usually a massage guy but a very serious lack of older providers on Backpage that caught my interest. So I settled in the escort section on this girl. Loved the part about Kissing and cuddling. Thought it might be GFE. Nothing further from the truth. In short don't bother. I would doubt if she has a lot of repeats.

    Easy to reach; made an appointment to come to my hotel. Not bad looking, not great, late 40's, smoker, pretty bolt ons. 1/2 hour $. 2, 1 hour $. 8. I thought an hour with a nice person who likes to kiss and cuddle would be a fun time. Well I was wrong,. She is absolutely paranoid of everything, has more rules than golf, doesn't love to kiss and cuddle doesn't like to be fingered, doesn't like DATY, and almost only wanted to give me a 2 minute lame ass massage and a semi blow / hand job. But luckily I had a condom so she got me erect, lubes up and I fucked her mish. Wouldn't do doggie, cowgirl or anything else I asked for. This is the worst escort I've ever had on backpage. She should be walking the street and blowing drunks for twenty bucks. Bad service should not be rewarded so hence this report and again on the escort page.

    All the best to you Madison mongers.

    Cheers, Horn dog out.
    I saw this Roxie once years ago and it was the same thing. This review is right on. The fact that she can get away with posting 'kissing and cuddling' for this much time (I assume that she's still making money doing this) proves that there is a monger sucker born every minute.

    Just avoid this one if you're tempted.

    Fishdude.

  8. #666
    Thanks for the heads up. Will be in the area next week and I HAD her on my short list.

    Last time I was in town I saw Phaedra. She cute but thick. She provided great GFE and was not a clock watcher.

    Also saw Belladonna. Don't see her posting anymore but she provider great safe service and did not mind the clock either.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Not Roxie the 51 yo MILF, but this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rates/11080869

    Traveling Monger here. First time in Madison in a very long time. I'm usually a massage guy but a very serious lack of older providers on Backpage that caught my interest. So I settled in the escort section on this girl. Loved the part about Kissing and cuddling. Thought it might be GFE. Nothing further from the truth. In short don't bother. I would doubt if she has a lot of repeats.

    Easy to reach; made an appointment to come to my hotel. Not bad looking, not great, late 40's, smoker, pretty bolt ons. 1/2 hour $. 2, 1 hour $. 8. I thought an hour with a nice person who likes to kiss and cuddle would be a fun time. Well I was wrong,. She is absolutely paranoid of everything, has more rules than golf, doesn't love to kiss and cuddle doesn't like to be fingered, doesn't like DATY, and almost only wanted to give me a 2 minute lame ass massage and a semi blow / hand job. But luckily I had a condom so she got me erect, lubes up and I fucked her mish. Wouldn't do doggie, cowgirl or anything else I asked for. This is the worst escort I've ever had on backpage. She should be walking the street and blowing drunks for twenty bucks. Bad service should not be rewarded so hence this report and again on the escort page.

    All the best to you Madison mongers.

    Cheers, Horn dog out.

  9. #665

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Coochie is correct, and Roxie is an older gal. I seen her about a year ago. She offers a fantastic sensual massage with all the trimmings, and was no disappointment to me, as I expected her to be older. She is probably not for everyone, but her program is classy, and my experience was safe and very enjoyable. I have zero regrets over meeting her, and recommend her as long as you realize that she is an older woman who will rock your world!!
    Roxie is one of the most pleasant experiences out there. No surprises and no disappointments. Any time I start worrying about age, I look in the mirror.

  10. #664

    Fine wine.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Roxie the 51 yo MILF is closer to 65. She's a GGMILF at least.

    Coochie (only knows too well) Eater.

    God Bless Us All.
    Coochie is correct, and Roxie is an older gal. I seen her about a year ago. She offers a fantastic sensual massage with all the trimmings, and was no disappointment to me, as I expected her to be older. She is probably not for everyone, but her program is classy, and my experience was safe and very enjoyable. I have zero regrets over meeting her, and recommend her as long as you realize that she is an older woman who will rock your world!!

  11. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Roxie the 51 yo MILF is closer to 65. She's a GGMILF at least.

    Coochie (only knows too well) Eater.

    God Bless Us All.
    Roxy the 40 year old girl with bolt-ons is closer to 51 than 40, if she isn't past 51. She has been advertising as 40 for many years. The recent review matches the reviews from many years ago so apparently her service and age do not change.

  12. #662

    Gia

    Had a dream about this girl the other day.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/15519511

    A visit that set me back. 6 The pictures are not all real, it's definitely not the hottie in the Sox hat, lots of caked on makeup but the tats on the boobs are a spot on match.

    East side hotel visit. As for the visit itself it was okay started with a BBBJ a little toothy at times. Moved on to covered cowgirl that was lackluster and then she asked me to finish up mish.

    All and not bad service, seemed to want to please but also made it all feel rushed. I would say if you're low on coin or want a quick finish then go ahead, anything else as far as GFE I'd pass.

  13. #661

    Great report!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Not Roxie the 51 yo MILF, but this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rates/11080869

    Traveling Monger here. First time in Madison in a very long time. I'm usually a massage guy but a very serious lack of older providers on Backpage that caught my interest. So I settled in the escort section on this girl. Loved the part about Kissing and cuddling. Thought it might be GFE. Nothing further from the truth. In short don't bother. I would doubt if she has a lot of repeats.

    Easy to reach; made an appointment to come to my hotel. Not bad looking, not great, late 40's, smoker, pretty bolt ons. 1/2 hour $. 2, 1 hour $. 8. I thought an hour with a nice person who likes to kiss and cuddle would be a fun time. Well I was wrong,. She is absolutely paranoid of everything, has more rules than golf, doesn't love to kiss and cuddle doesn't like to be fingered, doesn't like DATY, and almost only wanted to give me a 2 minute lame ass massage and a semi blow / hand job. But luckily I had a condom so she got me erect, lubes up and I fucked her mish. Wouldn't do doggie, cowgirl or anything else I asked for. This is the worst escort I've ever had on backpage. She should be walking the street and blowing drunks for twenty bucks. Bad service should not be rewarded so hence this report and again on the escort page.

    All the best to you Madison mongers.

    Cheers, Horn dog out.
    I've always wondered about that chick, I will certainly add to my imaginary BP filter.

  14. #660

    No truth in advertising.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Not Roxie the 51 yo MILF,
    Roxie the 51 yo MILF is closer to 65. She's a GGMILF at least.

    Coochie (only knows too well) Eater.

    God Bless Us All.

  15. #659

    Roxy

    Not Roxie the 51 yo MILF, but this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rates/11080869

    Traveling Monger here. First time in Madison in a very long time. I'm usually a massage guy but a very serious lack of older providers on Backpage that caught my interest. So I settled in the escort section on this girl. Loved the part about Kissing and cuddling. Thought it might be GFE. Nothing further from the truth. In short don't bother. I would doubt if she has a lot of repeats.

    Easy to reach; made an appointment to come to my hotel. Not bad looking, not great, late 40's, smoker, pretty bolt ons. 1/2 hour $. 2, 1 hour $. 8. I thought an hour with a nice person who likes to kiss and cuddle would be a fun time. Well I was wrong,. She is absolutely paranoid of everything, has more rules than golf, doesn't love to kiss and cuddle doesn't like to be fingered, doesn't like DATY, and almost only wanted to give me a 2 minute lame ass massage and a semi blow / hand job. But luckily I had a condom so she got me erect, lubes up and I fucked her mish. Wouldn't do doggie, cowgirl or anything else I asked for. This is the worst escort I've ever had on backpage. She should be walking the street and blowing drunks for twenty bucks. Bad service should not be rewarded so hence this report and again on the escort page.

    All the best to you Madison mongers.

    Cheers, Horn dog out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape