Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 658 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4211
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    a lot of your posts are in the general report forums, and they are about street walkers, if you look for it, there is a street walker forum, where most of your street walker reports belong.
    See there ya go again Smokey, always telling people where, what & when to post, it's what put Massholes on the map.

    BTW have you told the rest of the participating members in the Lowell general forum that their posts don't belong in the general section but should be posted in the street walker section.

    Hmm seems to me that you should adhere to your own advise, seeing as how you posted in the Lowell general forum recently about a girl you claimed to have seen, yet you never posted a review of (what else is new), same hypocritical bullshit as always with you saying do as I say not as I do
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I searched the Worcester forums, didn't see a report from you about her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    You're right, I thought I made a review of Stephanie
    Last time I was with Stephanie she gave me a good ole rimjob, I trust your time with Stephanie was full on GFE & lots of DFK.

    I know this hurts & try not to have a melt down over it, but until this is your site you don't get to tell others what, when or where to post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you're right
    I'm always right where you are concerned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I have plenty of reviews
    Nah guy, you have plenty of meaningless & worthless posts, you have shit for reviews, just like Smokey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Without you Massholes would fold up.
    I keep the BS where it belongs unlike you that post attacks on the forums.
    Are you still trying to say you never wanted Massholes to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    I was one of the few who voted against Massholes,
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    I think you're right we do need a Thunderdome here.
    You & your alter ego Smoke Screen have a combined total of 314 posts here in your beloved creation of Massholes, far & away the most by any persona. You are Massholes incarnate!

  2. #4210

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you completely. I have NO 1st hand knowledge about the place but everything you explained leads me to the same conclusion, a trap. Also, 1 girl, 1 hour 160, so you would think 2 girls would be, at the most, double that, 320 or less, in order to entice us into taking 2 girls, but no, the ad says 2 girls 360. Too bad, I would be interested also if not for all the negative signs from your post, so thanks for that.
    Hey Smoke, Why would you post if you don't know and have never been? Seems to me you are just trying to get your post count up to where you used to be when you were known to the forum as smokescreen.

  3. #4209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Skatar King / Queen of Massholes & Assholes

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Least my posts count, yours not so much, you don't post reviews, only meaningless & useless drivel on reviews forums, same as it always was eh Smokey.

    Keeping things where they belong, useless shit here in the place you helped create your home away from home MASSHOLES!

    Unlike you that can't get, don't understand & will never comprehend what it's like to experience why others find giving a woman a facial, a girl swallowing rather than spitting, or a girl playing with anothers nipples, make their eyes roll into the back of their head & their whole body go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0zy6EDlgwc.

    No explanation from anyone will ever suffice for that experience you childish imp.

    It would seem that for whatever reason the electrical impulses to your neural receptors in what you call a brain are being blocked, which explains a lot.
    I have plenty of reviews, you're just to busy thinking of dumb things to put in this thread to bother reading reviews. Without you Massholes would fold up. You're a miserable, ignorant, old man. Hey cheer up, 1st of the month is coming, your Social Security check is on it's way. This time try to make it last until the next one comes in.

  4. #4208

    Count Posts

    Least my posts count, yours not so much, you don't post reviews, only meaningless & useless drivel on reviews forums, same as it always was eh Smokey.

    Keeping things where they belong, useless shit here in the place you helped create your home away from home MASSHOLES!

    Unlike you that can't get, don't understand & will never comprehend what it's like to experience why others find giving a woman a facial, a girl swallowing rather than spitting, or a girl playing with anothers nipples, make their eyes roll into the back of their head & their whole body go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0zy6EDlgwc.

    No explanation from anyone will ever suffice for that experience you childish imp.

    It would seem that for whatever reason the electrical impulses to your neural receptors in what you call a brain are being blocked, which explains a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Just goes to show you how little post count amounts to. Most of his posts are in the SW section and Massholes. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just sayin.

  5. #4207
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    This is cute. A newbie couldn't find any information of me. I'm all over this board

    07-26-16 19:11 #43.

    Rickf Rickf is offline.

    Regular Member.

    Posts: 1.

    Looking for a review.

    Hi,

    Newbie here. I tried searching for this provider but can't find anything. I was hoping some of you good people could point me in the right direction.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...number/5173565

    Thank.

  6. #4206
    You going to whine the rest of your life shit stain or swaller what Charlie Baker left you in the mens toilet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Now not only do you write "my" quotes yourself (BTW, is it kosher here on USA to change what member said when quoting him?)

  7. #4205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Hey shit stain there you are, now don't you feel bettah, kinda gives you the warm fuzzies all over doesn't it.



    BTW you transgender shit stain, which bathroom did you decide to go for, no no, let me guess, you're a switch hitter aren't you, one day it's the mens room, next day it's the womens, bet that gets kinda confusing for you doesn't it. Tell the truth you & Charlie Baker have a thang going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRYiMCfxqQ4
    Wow. Now not only do you write "my" quotes yourself (BTW, is it kosher here on USA to change what member said when quoting him?) he is quoting Sasha and OL too. The company you keep defines you Skatar. Not only do you apparently hang out with TSs, you quote them even here on USA too! No wonder Negsiro, the queer sicko he is, found a kindred soul in you.

  8. #4204
    Hey shit stain there you are, now don't you feel bettah, kinda gives you the warm fuzzies all over doesn't it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Fuck you too Skatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    you girly boy
    BTW you transgender shit stain, which bathroom did you decide to go for, no no, let me guess, you're a switch hitter aren't you, one day it's the mens room, next day it's the womens, bet that gets kinda confusing for you doesn't it. Tell the truth you & Charlie Baker have a thang going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRYiMCfxqQ4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails transgender.jpg‎  

  9. #4203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Good one shit stain, you think of that all by yourself did ya, I bet that fucking hurt.

    BTW watch out, Ambrose will jump all over your shit for attacking Toujula, you know how he likes & defends him.
    Fuck you too Skatar! Go jump into the same dumpster with your former loverboy Negsiro / Jeishein.

    Still miss your flaming old body Toujula don't you? Still trying to deflect your past gay relationship with Negsiro/Toujula onto someone else? Flamed into your life like your ferry godfather that Negsiro/Jeishein, didn't he?
    Come out of the closet Skatar and stop lying to us about yourself! We won't judge you. We understand. Old feelings die hard. Don't worry you'll find some other cock to suck on soon enough. In the meantime practice on your big thumb so you don't lose your past skills. Or get yourself a banana. You can practice on that too.

  10. #4202
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Fuck you Jeishein-Negsiro-Toujula!
    Good one shit stain, you think of that all by yourself did ya, I bet that fucking hurt.

    BTW watch out, Ambrose will jump all over your shit for attacking Toujula, you know how he likes & defends him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Toujula has reviews and what do you do? You criticize him. He contributes and you do nothing but shoot your big mouth off. Why don't you grow up and write something useful for a change
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I guess you're finding out some senior members just don't care what you report, they are going to criticize you no matter what. Hang in there and keep up the good reports, I enjoyed reading it, it was long, but that's ok, write what & how you want to. Don't be influenced by their criticism. Thanks for the report, I'm sure others enjoyed it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Long post But you forgot the most important part. Where is it, I know, Quincy, but Quincy has many spas. Got a name or a number, last 4 is ok, or an address. Give us something to go on.

  11. #4201

    In case you all missed it

    I believe you because most mongers on here are so desperately horny, they practically become stupid. Their train of thoughts is non existent and then theyll act on impulse.

    If you give them a lead and you debrief them on how to proceed so to get their foot in the door, most of these idiots will completely burn you and go bum rushing in and even back stab you if they have to, even after you polite ask then not to do so, they still will just to get the puss.

    I have some incredible leads to dirt cheap providers I frequent. In the past I gave one or 2 up being a generous comrade, specifically ask the mongers not to inflate the prices as I like more bang for my buck and that the providers will allow you to do so. What do you think they go and do, yep, you guessed it. They jack up the price being gullably stupid thinking they can push me out the way after I gave them the lead. I go back to provider and she then demands more then the usual but I stand my ground and keep it standard. What did they have to offer in return, squat really, just their usuall over priced providers that take them to the bank everytime an they get didly compated to what I get.

    I have 2 providers I see on the regular that gives complete GF experience for 40-50 gets naked, roam all you wany finger kitty everything. Full service you can have for 60-80 easy. You think I want to give those up, nope. No one has come close to a trade.

    Anyways. Don't worry about perr pressure comrade, I believe you when you say you've been burned. Keep your number unless someone offers you something that you've already tested.


    My comment...........In case you gents missed it the above is what this prick thinks of all of you. Give it a read and see how wonderful this asshole is. And oh yea. Once again one must ask why he is allowed on the board since he never gives info unless you provide verified info to him. Last I saw that wasn't the spirit of the board. But that isn't my or your decision. But like I said read it over and see what he thinks of all of you. SO.

  12. #4200

    Winner of the year

    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    If constantly harassing, deleting and editing me is what you called doing your, "Job Right", then you're a fucking Imbecile, A2. You couldn't wipe your own ass clean, let alone piss straight, but you think you're doing your job well.

    Deleting and censoring members you don't like while favoring, massage parlor Rats, fags, child molesters and rapist on here is what you call DOING YOUR JOB WELL, A2? Well, there you go folks, you heard it from the Lions' mouth, his quote, stamped and delivered. I couldn't make this up even if I was the editor of this site.

    Next time you censor a good monger and help boost one of the above, tell us you are doing your job right so we can see you for what you truly are. A punk ass *****, chicken Shit Pussy Fucking Asshole.

    You want to do your fucking job, go wipe your ass cause you stink from where I am standing and we are miles apart.

    -When I piss off assholes like you I know I'm doing my job well, thanks-.

    Practice your breathing Negs, you're gonna stroke out.

    A2

    Why are you so interested in what my ass smells like? I think you have issues. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Hey asshole. All you have done since you got on this board was get reprimanded by A2, make trouble with every other good gent on the board, refuse to give up any info. Not that it is good to begin with. Unless you get a trade and be a genuine dick. I copied one of your better posts to remind everyone what a dick you are. For the life of me I don't understand why you are still allowed to be on the board after disrespecting our mod in the above post. Other members have been banned for less.

    I may not like all of A2's decisions and have disagreed with some but I and everyone else here always RESPECTS the decisions that he makes. It is our board but it runs through him and Jackson. And before you spout off I am not kissing anything but trying to teach you a little respect.

    So anyway why don't you just go fuck yourself and all the little ladies that you fuck over every day by not paying them what they are worth and most likely other kinds of abuse.

    And if you want to know what a fucken liar he is just get a load out of this PM he sent me when I inquired about his $60 FS place in Quincy.

    "Ive had a pretty good run at the Quincy parlors. I get more then just HJs, I tend to get bold with them and get my money's worth. i just hate dropping all this boat load of cash for a stupid lousy hand job that does nothing for the 40, i usually do everything from licking tits, massaging, fingering kitty and my finishes are usually having them in doggy position while i rub my cock on their ass and unload. I've done it at 3 three parlors in town and make this one 4 where i get FS.

    What do you have to trade?"

    Now does any of this sound like it actually happens at all never mind for 60 bucks......of course from the sounds of his other posts he just may well be getting it by physically abusing the ladies......cause they aren't giving it up in multiple places for 60 bucks.

    Proudly signed. A respected member of this board SO.

  13. #4199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    Over some transgender fag, one has to get the impression that they too must be fags who are getting a jolt out of it.

    This is quite disturbing to say the least.

    These boards are running rampant with fags now. This is what I was worrying about with the gay agenda establishing is tentacles on society, where men become bitches and thereafter. We can't even focus on the task at hand, which is getting hoes and pussy, lowering the price, getting more bang for our buck. But instead, we have a bunch of girliemen arguing about who's dick was sliced open to make a smelly pussy and what not.

    How fucking pathetic. All the fools arguing in favor of this should be suspect. The guy you are all blaming that's doing, you are enjoying the filth just as much and seem to be jealous that he got his asshole split and you didn't. Fucking fuck bois running wild in here, its a dam shame.
    Fuck you Jeishein-Negsiro-Toujula!

  14. #4198

    Seeing a bunch of men arguing endlessly

    Over some transgender fag, one has to get the impression that they too must be fags who are getting a jolt out of it.

    This is quite disturbing to say the least.

    These boards are running rampant with fags now. This is what I was worrying about with the gay agenda establishing is tentacles on society, where men become bitches and thereafter. We can't even focus on the task at hand, which is getting hoes and pussy, lowering the price, getting more bang for our buck. But instead, we have a bunch of girliemen arguing about who's dick was sliced open to make a smelly pussy and what not.

    How fucking pathetic. All the fools arguing in favor of this should be suspect. The guy you are all blaming that's doing, you are enjoying the filth just as much and seem to be jealous that he got his asshole split and you didn't. Fucking fuck bois running wild in here, its a dam shame.

  15. #4197
    BB how the hell are ya, always good to see ya round here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Skatar, this actually has nothing to do with whether Angel has a back door to her establishment or not. Not a single member has come forward and stated that Angel encouraged them to come around and enter thru the back door.
    Understood, It does however matter to those that were not aware or know that there is a backdoor, & that it maybe available for entry & exits.

    There are a lot of reports from members stating they won't go to this or that place if the location is too conspicuous.

    Besides the troll (Dboy111) there are other's that have stated they use the backdoor, perhaps you missed them, & it maybe all they have to do is ask to use the backdoor to gain access.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyJim666  [View Original Post]
    There is a back door in the back office next to the restroom and her massage room.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyJim666  [View Original Post]
    Angel keeps the back door locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamma  [View Original Post]
    When I was leaving, she told me next time I could use the back door which leads to the dirt parking lot in the rear.
    Given the fact that Jack617 & others have stated one doesn't exist, & so much talk about a back door I was hoping that common sense would prevail by stating what the law requires. It didn't, figured I went this far may as well show the back door, & I did.

    I probably should not have contributed to the FUBAR, as the quickest way to end something is not talk about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    This has everything to do with a Troll most likely filing a fake review.
    I don't know & don't care if his review is real or not, I put him on ignore the second time he asked about the "Biggest Rack". If any part of this trolls post is fake I wouldn't base it upon there being a back door or not.

    Ya'll want to kick the troll, have at it, Jack617 & another member had their replies completly removed by A2 for replying negatively to him on the massage parlor review forum.

    As for other factors of service & payment, it no longer matters to me, I know what I'll pay for what service.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I'm amazed someone as senior as you never saw angel, given your number of posts you had to be around in the Amy days, the two of them were staples for conversation. We are talking AAA on Beale st Quincy, guess she has been there about five years after moving from Hancock st same town.
    Am not a MP kinda guy Dave, be Happy Dave I still get me some yum. Thanks for informing me of the correct location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape