Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #681

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great report! Apparently the link went dead before your post showed up. Bummer.
    New link about 30 min ago. Posts as "exotic beauty -23".

  2. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed I was on a hhr date today. In my mind, Leah is a short 5'1 or 5'2, larger booty, D cup and an a attractive chocolate sweety. She's really new to the escort scene and is still a tight shaved kitty. Started off with LFK, laid down after a couple of minutes for BBBJ, then she climbed on for cowgirl. After several minutes, pulled cover and went back to BBBJ, decided to taste her and and enjoy some 69 till finish. She's very talkative and takes direction and seems genuinely wants to please. Treat her well guys!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/16572584

    P.S. She did share some nice pics via text. Rate today was. 8/ hhr and $. 5/ hr.
    Thanks for the great report! Apparently the link went dead before your post showed up. Bummer.

  3. #679

    Leah

    I dreamed I was on a hhr date today. In my mind, Leah is a short 5'1 or 5'2, larger booty, D cup and an a attractive chocolate sweety. She's really new to the escort scene and is still a tight shaved kitty. Started off with LFK, laid down after a couple of minutes for BBBJ, then she climbed on for cowgirl. After several minutes, pulled cover and went back to BBBJ, decided to taste her and and enjoy some 69 till finish. She's very talkative and takes direction and seems genuinely wants to please. Treat her well guys!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/16572584

    P.S. She did share some nice pics via text. Rate today was. 8/ hhr and $. 5/ hr.

  4. #678

    I forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mom/16273828

    I saw this chick a couple of weeks ago for an hour (200) had a great time, was easy to set up, very down to earth, great BBBJ, good f-ing, was hanging out afterwards and she says " you can stay a while, do you want something to drink"? We were joking around, talking and then I DID HER AGAIN!

    Her ad doesn't stay up long and I would say she looks better in person.
    Lots of DFK and some DATY.

  5. #677

    Lexxi

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-mind/16555423

    Saw this chick the other day after I got stood up by "J" . The pics she sent looked to me like a tanned hot white chick, turned to be a use -to-be. Hot (3 kids ago) black chick. Damage was 2 oo. Nice person, LAME service.

  6. #676

    J

    Yep that's her name.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747

    This chick is hard catch, haven't seen her yet, almost did the other day, she kept moving the time later throughout the day and kept saying " I can't wait to meet you " (what a load of crap!) , finally 2:30 we were going to meet got total radio silence. SHE IS A FRICKEN TIME WASTER. Pissed me off!

    Stood me up a few days before this, said she fell asleep.

  7. #675

    Hot mom

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mom/16273828

    I saw this chick a couple of weeks ago for an hour (200) had a great time, was easy to set up, very down to earth, great BBBJ, good f-ing, was hanging out afterwards and she says " you can stay a while, do you want something to drink"? We were joking around, talking and then I DID HER AGAIN!

    Her ad doesn't stay up long and I would say she looks better in person.

  8. #674

    Thia

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    That's Thia.

    One of the finest spinner bodies in town, in my opinion. Too bad it comes with a heaping helping of really poor attitude. She is often pissed about something or makes something up to be pissed about. Also kind of pricey. She seems burned out and is not really in to it at all unless you throw large $ at her. She really posts a lot and seems to be on duty 24 x7 most of the time. Which explains why she was sore when I saw her. She couldn't really deliver very well on FS she was so sore on two occasions when I saw her, so I'm done. Which is too bad because I just love her body and the pussy is fine, fine, fine! And squeezable little bees. She has no problem with DATY.

    I was talking to her once and it became apparent she has or had a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she still did as that is what would be driving her to post and be on duty so much.

    Only a good option of you want to drop a lot of $ and even then YMMV. Once I dropped a little extra $ and she let me take pics. I think if the $ is right, she'll deliver.
    She's one of the few girls I've seen multiple times. And I totally agree with everything you said. Hot as fuck. But attitude is, "I'm going to check my phone while you lick my pussy. ... Oh, you're still there?

    I've been very successful at not seeing her again for a long time. All I have to do is text her from a different phone and ask for an hour. She replies, "My usual rate is $300 but I can go as low as $200. ".

    And then I remember why I stopped seeing her.

  9. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    That's Thia.

    One of the finest spinner bodies in town, in my opinion. Too bad it comes with a heaping helping of really poor attitude. She is often pissed about something or makes something up to be pissed about. Also kind of pricey. She seems burned out and is not really in to it at all unless you throw large $ at her. She really posts a lot and seems to be on duty 24 x7 most of the time. Which explains why she was sore when I saw her. She couldn't really deliver very well on FS she was so sore on two occasions when I saw her, so I'm done. Which is too bad because I just love her body and the pussy is fine, fine, fine! And squeezable little bees. She has no problem with DATY.

    I was talking to her once and it became apparent she has or had a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she still did as that is what would be driving her to post and be on duty so much.

    Only a good option of you want to drop a lot of $ and even then YMMV. Once I dropped a little extra $ and she let me take pics. I think if the $ is right, she'll deliver.

  10. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    Probably can't remember her name because she keeps changing it. She has been reviewed on here a few times. Mostly not good until you. She always told me that DFK wasn't on the table, but apparently it was for you.

  11. #671

    Expensive but.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    If that pussy is good and tight, then its worth it.

  12. #670

    Had a dream about the "hey baby" chick

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.

  13. #669

    Age is nothing but a number

    Quote Originally Posted by KenBlueEyes  [View Original Post]
    Roxy the 40 year old girl with bolt-ons is closer to 51 than 40, if she isn't past 51. She has been advertising as 40 for many years. The recent review matches the reviews from many years ago so apparently her service and age do not change.
    Age does not matter much if that pussy is still tight and gets the job done. So go get that pussy.

  14. #668

    Roxy the bad one

    She is traveling now and advertising kissing and cuddling in Wausau right now.

    http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...uddle/15549290

    I have not seen her because of consistent bad reviews. Thanks guys for saving me some money and aggravation.

    I wish the other Roxie would travel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Roxie once years ago and it was the same thing. This review is right on. The fact that she can get away with posting 'kissing and cuddling' for this much time (I assume that she's still making money doing this) proves that there is a monger sucker born every minute.

    Just avoid this one if you're tempted.

    Fishdude.

  15. #667

    Oh I couldn't agree more!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Not Roxie the 51 yo MILF, but this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rates/11080869

    Traveling Monger here. First time in Madison in a very long time. I'm usually a massage guy but a very serious lack of older providers on Backpage that caught my interest. So I settled in the escort section on this girl. Loved the part about Kissing and cuddling. Thought it might be GFE. Nothing further from the truth. In short don't bother. I would doubt if she has a lot of repeats.

    Easy to reach; made an appointment to come to my hotel. Not bad looking, not great, late 40's, smoker, pretty bolt ons. 1/2 hour $. 2, 1 hour $. 8. I thought an hour with a nice person who likes to kiss and cuddle would be a fun time. Well I was wrong,. She is absolutely paranoid of everything, has more rules than golf, doesn't love to kiss and cuddle doesn't like to be fingered, doesn't like DATY, and almost only wanted to give me a 2 minute lame ass massage and a semi blow / hand job. But luckily I had a condom so she got me erect, lubes up and I fucked her mish. Wouldn't do doggie, cowgirl or anything else I asked for. This is the worst escort I've ever had on backpage. She should be walking the street and blowing drunks for twenty bucks. Bad service should not be rewarded so hence this report and again on the escort page.

    All the best to you Madison mongers.

    Cheers, Horn dog out.
    I saw this Roxie once years ago and it was the same thing. This review is right on. The fact that she can get away with posting 'kissing and cuddling' for this much time (I assume that she's still making money doing this) proves that there is a monger sucker born every minute.

    Just avoid this one if you're tempted.

    Fishdude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape