Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,486 to 16,500 of 30759
-
07-29-16 04:07 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 44Mie
I think Mie is gone. No one answers the phone at all.
Does anyone know any other good private places? Could you list them if you know of any?
-
07-29-16 03:40 #14273Banned Member

Posts: 65So some people choose to just do that sliding thing even those FS is possible?
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 02:47 #14272Regular Member

Posts: 20What?
$100 just to touch some tits, WTF. We really have no one to blame but ourselves. These providers wouldn't suggest such ridiculous rates if there wasn't some sucker out there willing to, or already having paid as much. Pussy is great, but we set the value, not them. We really need to set a standard and stick to it. Most of these providers would be doing something else if they had the opportunity, so essentially it is a buyers market. I myself am guilty of dropping more than intended, once inside the room. No more. I don't do in / out calls, but I see some of those guys paying up to $340 hr, what is it gold plated? She make you dinner after? No nani worth that much!
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 20:15 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 440Haha
$100 to touch breasts.
Originally Posted by JustinBiber
[View Original Post]
$120 for HE.
$100 to touch pussy over clothes.
FS and BJ isn't offered.
She is cute but not worth that. In a couple of positions, she almost looked in the early stages of pregnancy. A weird kind of chunky.
HB.
-
07-28-16 19:23 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 493Sweet Selina
That's affirmative! Std fees--she can take a pounding!
Originally Posted by Udakine
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 19:17 #14269Banned Member

Posts: 54Nut.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
Sweet girl but band new. Her technique is well. She needs practice. Super shy, I wouldn't expect anything but massage, but who knows. She is direct from Thailand and ultra conservative.
Cute girl,
Massage needs practice.
Attitude -very sweet.
-
07-28-16 18:23 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 324Iris cc
Thanks for the post. Keep her in check.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 17:22 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 271Thanks for the quick response bro.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 16:52 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 849ANNA back on the grid
Sup! Mongers.
Anna back working, but I'm pretty sure for only couple more days.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...0-real/5463966
Rus.
-
07-28-16 16:48 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 384Udakine,
Originally Posted by Udakine
[View Original Post]
I've been sliding up that nice pussy too several times.
Yes, everything on the menu. But all covered, that's why I been sticking to the BB pussyrub. She open to trying any pussy slide positions too. Feels pretty good. IMHO.
Flesh.
-
07-28-16 15:00 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 65Iris
I usually let the little head do the thinking, good for you for walking. Just wondering what was her extreme prices. How much of HJ, how much for FS?
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 14:54 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 2178Was it worth it?
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 14:51 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 440Yaya
Decent massage and she has a tight body and is very nice. Best you will get is a HE and rub her ass checks under the panties.
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
07-28-16 14:39 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 2535Yaya
Has anyone else experienced calling Yaya and she says she is busy all day and night and it's only like 11 am? I also called a place in Century Square around 11 am and the Wahine said her next appointment is at 820 pm.
Gina at I think 2403. She is a young Thai girl not bad looking. Pretty smoking body. Slim waist, probably bee cups but looked nice and firm, ass looked good firm, face maybe 7 but needs to get wisdoms pulled when smiles.
Her massage pressure is great but her massage is like a jack hammer hand job. If she slowed down and relaxed with her strokes darn the massage would be awesome. Massage totally legit but she will let you whack yourself off covered. Idk but I enjoyed it. She was massaging my neck and when I was jacking off I felt like my cock was frickn like 12 inches long and thick like 10 cucumbers. When I finally came darn I felt so darn awesome and she just let me do my thing. No touching period and absolutely no signs or hints of play. These Thai girls really need to lead manners though. Gina and some other girls were in the kitchen when I asked if Gina could massage me and if she could do strong pressure, this other female starts yelling at me and I mean yelling Gin still massaging she not Pau yet. No wonder some of these places go under. I just spent $60 plu tip to Sharp then $60 plus tip to Gina and you going to yell at me like that?! No HE but do it myself! I will go see the guarantee next time.
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 14:29 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 2535Erlinda
Is this what Erlinda looks like today? If so, her complexion cleared up, she cut her hair short and she looks more like a MILF. I still have her business card from like 10 plus years ago. She is still one of the best.
Kiko, I have been trying for at least two weeks to get a hold of her and nothing. I will try again and if I get a hold of hero will definitely pay $120 for massage and HE. I would love to see her with her top off and actually love full advice with her. Will report back as she is leaving soon.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






