Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 40017
-
07-28-16 19:02 #15417Banned Member

Posts: 250Which has the better looking talent?
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 18:17 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 100Relax
I have been to both, twice. The one by McCormick seems to have a much more open menu. The one off of Ashland is a little more limited, but I've gone as far as a BJ there.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 18:03 #15415Regular Member

Posts: 14Massage
Does anyone know of a Mandy she used to massage in Indianapolis cute beautiful I thought maybe Chinatown?
-
07-28-16 17:55 #15414Senior Member

Posts: 280Chinatown. Not Korean Chinese. Basically Yun Spa South.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 17:45 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 1255Nope
Only two "wives". One American. One Chinese.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 17:08 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 153Ashland one is usually just HE, chinatown one probably more.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 16:17 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 638Relax
Which "Relax" is the better one? (And why).
Originally Posted by BillR
[View Original Post]
There is one on Chinatown and one on Ashland, see multiple posts on relax but they don't always differentiate between which one they went to. PM me if you prefer, but would be good to set it straight for the group.
-
07-28-16 14:26 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 423Spa Pro: 312-631-3998
This place is on 531 S Dearborn St, Chicago. Descent massage but no happy ending. Half hour is. 45. Not really worth it.
-
07-28-16 14:22 #15409Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks, I have a rental. What is the address or name?
Originally Posted by BillR
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 14:20 #15408Senior Member

Posts: 280Take the Orange Line to Roosevelt. Switch to Green Line. Take it to Cermak-McCormick Place.
Originally Posted by JjSmith
[View Original Post]
Get off and walk 1/2 block East to Relax.
-
07-28-16 13:20 #15407Regular Member

Posts: 3Midway massage
Hey everyone, I'm flying into midway this afternoon, and trying to find a place close. For good massage. And typical ending. Thanks.
-
07-28-16 13:13 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 194Still Juggling the Other Two?
My hat is off to you. Just keeping your wife in the dark could be worthy of a cloak and dagger movie plot!
H-Rod.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 01:48 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 1255Thank you again
I am trying to reduce my posting, for reasons that should be obvious. I'll PM anybody who wants. I'll pass your kind words along to my friend. And once we have our act together I'll invite you to the shop. If you go to a place with an old white guy sitting out front, or fixing something, just say Hi! Are you Bob? Either you will meet me or you will really confuse some other old white guy. Most of the time, I'll be in the back doing venture capital deals. Take care. Bob.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 00:28 #15404Senior Member

Posts: 638Life Changing
Honestly, Bob's stories have changed my life. Glad to live vicariously through him.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-16 23:51 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 499Because we have been following our friend Bob's posts about L and we are indeed curious what is happening. That is why.
Originally Posted by HOB2015
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





