Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6483

    Deb (north of Woonsocket)

    Visited Deb again yesterday and it keeps getting better and better. Her head game is better than 98% of the others, AND her personality will always make you feel at ease. I've been seeing her for over a year now and I just can't say enough positive things.

  2. #6482

    I Have Seen Robyn Three Times

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the helpful post, much appreciated.
    I do not normally repeat so that should give you some sense of her talents. What is on the website bears only a passing resemblance to what actually occurs. Happy to respond to Pm's.

  3. #6481

    Careful or paranoid?

    Has anyone had a date with this one? I talked to her but during the conversation I started getting the feeling she wasn't who she said she was so I canceled. Was I right to do that? Idk. If anyone has had any interaction with her please respond.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...o-play/5997949

  4. #6480

    Jasmine

    Has anyone seen this one or know anything about her? I tried to set a meeting but halfway through the conversation I got a bad feeling and decided to call it off. Was I right or paranoid?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...o-play/5997949

  5. #6479
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorGeneral  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, the content of her website has been copied and pasted many times over the years. Maybe Robyn originated it but that wouldn't be the leap I would take. I fell for it a couple of years ago, I think it was an Asian named Scarlet outside of Boston. What a shitshow! Horrible traffic getting there, some debris on highway cracked my windshield, the "massage" was nothing like the website described. She pretty much just rubbed my shoulders the whole time, the finish sucked, without the suck. The only difference I see in Robyn's ad is the blindfolded massage. That would have been a good option for me instead of looking at her brown teeth. I was so frustrated that when I went to the Sandwich Hut after, I ordered a large Allitalia instead of my usual small Deluxe. That helped. I hope your experience is better and if so, please share. Good luck.
    Thanks for the helpful post, much appreciated.

  6. #6478
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty damn simple. Got a very accurate review simply by searching "ROBYN" and you may find more just by searching her digits or even "ROBIN" since so many of us are either bad spellers or use autocorrect that seems to do whatever the hell it wants. Autocorrect must be a female.

    But basically, you booked without even knowing anything about her? Most guys ask for either info or a review first lol
    She acts like she's always booked so I booked for later in the week with an out if needed. I was on my phone at work when I posted this and the reception sucks so I barely was able to even post what I did. Normally I search before asking but thanks for the tip. After reading the enclosed review, I think I'm backing out. I'm a big fan of Ophelia and missed out on her last visit last week so I guess I'll just wait till she comes back to get my sensual sessions in. I may not post a bunch but I share when I can.

  7. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She has a website and seems like a good option to Ophelia when she is back in Canada. I've booked something with her later this week. Any input and details are appreciated.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...ssions/5648793
    Just so you know, the content of her website has been copied and pasted many times over the years. Maybe Robyn originated it but that wouldn't be the leap I would take. I fell for it a couple of years ago, I think it was an Asian named Scarlet outside of Boston. What a shitshow! Horrible traffic getting there, some debris on highway cracked my windshield, the "massage" was nothing like the website described. She pretty much just rubbed my shoulders the whole time, the finish sucked, without the suck. The only difference I see in Robyn's ad is the blindfolded massage. That would have been a good option for me instead of looking at her brown teeth. I was so frustrated that when I went to the Sandwich Hut after, I ordered a large Allitalia instead of my usual small Deluxe. That helped. I hope your experience is better and if so, please share. Good luck.

  8. #6476

    Thanks General!

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorGeneral  [View Original Post]
    North Main st In Prov. Near the Pawtucket line. Italian grinder heaven. Get the Deluxe or the Allitalia. Best to call ahead, there's usually a line. Having one of their sandwiches after good dream makes for a really nice day. And if you had a bad dream, it can help cheer you up.
    Will definitely check it out!

  9. #6475

    Ever try the search feature? Or even google?

    It's pretty damn simple. Got a very accurate review simply by searching "ROBYN" and you may find more just by searching her digits or even "ROBIN" since so many of us are either bad spellers or use autocorrect that seems to do whatever the hell it wants. Autocorrect must be a female.

    But basically, you booked without even knowing anything about her? Most guys ask for either info or a review first lol

    Quote Originally Posted by OquaTanginWann  [View Original Post]
    Had an interesting dream about this one. Easy email exchange system, and light verification. Hosts at an apartment she rents just for this purpose. Booked for an hour and a half, was there just about entire time including shower. Session was decent, "body rub" was inspired but ineffective. Her technique is different though, starts you on your back, and rubs while teasing the entire time, switching from playing with the equipment to rubbing lotion on your arms and legs. She is a VERY sexual person and really tries to please you, and did a good job on me. I would rate her very highly and may return someday but there were a few things which skeeved me out- she is a smoker- which is major turnoff, did not smoke during session but could smell on her breath; she kept her dog in the room the whole time who was free to sniff around, get dog hair on my clothes and jump on bed, and finally she was extremely sweaty which is just plain repulsive when she is rubbing her body on you and is sliding without the need for oil (my main reason for showering after); not sure if she was just hot, or if was d / t other pharmaceutical reasons. Anyways total damage 2. 5 for 1. 5 hours, BBBJ, fiv (VERY wet).
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She has a website and seems like a good option to Ophelia when she is back in Canada. I've booked something with her later this week. Any input and details are appreciated.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...ssions/5648793

  10. #6474

    Robyn FBSM

    Has anyone seen this one? She has a website and seems like a good option to Ophelia when she is back in Canada. I've booked something with her later this week. Any input and details are appreciated.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...ssions/5648793

  11. #6473

    Sandwich Spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Not to blow up anyone's spot, but where was the sandwich from? I'm always on the hunt for a good sandwich. If I can't find a good massage girl at least I can get some good lunch!
    I was thinking the same thing!

  12. #6472

    The Sandwich Hut

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Not to blow up anyone's spot, but where was the sandwich from? I'm always on the hunt for a good sandwich. If I can't find a good massage girl at least I can get some good lunch!
    North Main st In Prov. Near the Pawtucket line. Italian grinder heaven. Get the Deluxe or the Allitalia. Best to call ahead, there's usually a line. Having one of their sandwiches after good dream makes for a really nice day. And if you had a bad dream, it can help cheer you up.

  13. #6471

    All the same girl.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...n-only/6043646

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/5732814

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/6030757

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/6017489

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/5957519

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/5855640

    She uses other people's phone numbers because has none of her own.

    Doesn't even have a place to do it unless she's mooching off of someone. I may sound disgruntled because I am. Have been tricked by her numerous times because I felt sad for her and screwed me the last time. YMMV but just giving all a heads up.

  14. #6470

    So about this sandwich.

    Not to blow up anyone's spot, but where was the sandwich from? I'm always on the hunt for a good sandwich. If I can't find a good massage girl at least I can get some good lunch!

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorGeneral  [View Original Post]
    I tried Pamela a couple of weeks ago and was very disappointed. I texted the night before and made an appointment at noon. Told her there's a sandwich shop in her area that I really like and offered to pick up a sandwich and she said great I like that Sandwich shop too. She told me what sandwich she wanted. I get to her motel on Newport Avenue start texting for a roomnumber. Waited and waited for nothing. Just as I was about to leave she texted me and said she didn't think I was coming because I made the appointment the night before. Whatever. Then she tells me I need to pick up condoms. So I be a nice guy, Go to CvS, get her a dozen even though I know I'm only using one. Get in the room and she looks like crap. No make up, hair was a mess. She told me I didn't need the sandwich because her friend just brought her lunch. Sucker. Cut my losses, took a very forgettable BB BJ and got the hell out. Should've just gone to see destiny. Would've been cheaper easier and much more enjoyable.

  15. #6469

    Pamela

    Hopefully you at least kept her sandwich.

    So unreliable tried to connect with her last week and replied hours later with a disoriented text. Went to Destiny instead and left pleased as usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorGeneral  [View Original Post]
    I tried Pamela a couple of weeks ago and was very disappointed. I texted the night before and made an appointment at noon. Told her there's a sandwich shop in her area that I really like and offered to pick up a sandwich and she said great I like that Sandwich shop too. She told me what sandwich she wanted. I get to her motel on Newport Avenue start texting for a roomnumber. Waited and waited for nothing. Just as I was about to leave she texted me and said she didn't think I was coming because I made the appointment the night before. Whatever. Then she tells me I need to pick up condoms. So I be a nice guy, Go to CvS, get her a dozen even though I know I'm only using one. Get in the room and she looks like crap. No make up, hair was a mess. She told me I didn't need the sandwich because her friend just brought her lunch. Sucker. Cut my losses, took a very forgettable BB BJ and got the hell out. Should've just gone to see destiny. Would've been cheaper easier and much more enjoyable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape