Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 9888
-
07-27-16 09:37 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 175Deb (north of Woonsocket)
Visited Deb again yesterday and it keeps getting better and better. Her head game is better than 98% of the others, AND her personality will always make you feel at ease. I've been seeing her for over a year now and I just can't say enough positive things.
-
07-27-16 07:53 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 381I Have Seen Robyn Three Times
I do not normally repeat so that should give you some sense of her talents. What is on the website bears only a passing resemblance to what actually occurs. Happy to respond to Pm's.
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-16 07:42 #6481Regular Member

Posts: 4Careful or paranoid?
Has anyone had a date with this one? I talked to her but during the conversation I started getting the feeling she wasn't who she said she was so I canceled. Was I right to do that? Idk. If anyone has had any interaction with her please respond.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...o-play/5997949
-
07-27-16 02:59 #6480Regular Member

Posts: 4Jasmine
Has anyone seen this one or know anything about her? I tried to set a meeting but halfway through the conversation I got a bad feeling and decided to call it off. Was I right or paranoid?
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...o-play/5997949
-
07-26-16 21:15 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks for the helpful post, much appreciated.
Originally Posted by MajorGeneral
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 21:14 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 174She acts like she's always booked so I booked for later in the week with an out if needed. I was on my phone at work when I posted this and the reception sucks so I barely was able to even post what I did. Normally I search before asking but thanks for the tip. After reading the enclosed review, I think I'm backing out. I'm a big fan of Ophelia and missed out on her last visit last week so I guess I'll just wait till she comes back to get my sensual sessions in. I may not post a bunch but I share when I can.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 19:02 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 41Just so you know, the content of her website has been copied and pasted many times over the years. Maybe Robyn originated it but that wouldn't be the leap I would take. I fell for it a couple of years ago, I think it was an Asian named Scarlet outside of Boston. What a shitshow! Horrible traffic getting there, some debris on highway cracked my windshield, the "massage" was nothing like the website described. She pretty much just rubbed my shoulders the whole time, the finish sucked, without the suck. The only difference I see in Robyn's ad is the blindfolded massage. That would have been a good option for me instead of looking at her brown teeth. I was so frustrated that when I went to the Sandwich Hut after, I ordered a large Allitalia instead of my usual small Deluxe. That helped. I hope your experience is better and if so, please share. Good luck.
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:26 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks General!
Will definitely check it out!
Originally Posted by MajorGeneral
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 16:33 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 1833Ever try the search feature? Or even google?
It's pretty damn simple. Got a very accurate review simply by searching "ROBYN" and you may find more just by searching her digits or even "ROBIN" since so many of us are either bad spellers or use autocorrect that seems to do whatever the hell it wants. Autocorrect must be a female.
But basically, you booked without even knowing anything about her? Most guys ask for either info or a review first lol
Originally Posted by OquaTanginWann
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 14:20 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 174Robyn FBSM
Has anyone seen this one? She has a website and seems like a good option to Ophelia when she is back in Canada. I've booked something with her later this week. Any input and details are appreciated.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...ssions/5648793
-
07-26-16 14:02 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 90Sandwich Spot.
I was thinking the same thing!
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 13:55 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 41The Sandwich Hut
North Main st In Prov. Near the Pawtucket line. Italian grinder heaven. Get the Deluxe or the Allitalia. Best to call ahead, there's usually a line. Having one of their sandwiches after good dream makes for a really nice day. And if you had a bad dream, it can help cheer you up.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 13:44 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 257All the same girl.
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...n-only/6043646
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/5732814
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/6030757
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/6017489
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/5957519
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/5855640
She uses other people's phone numbers because has none of her own.
Doesn't even have a place to do it unless she's mooching off of someone. I may sound disgruntled because I am. Have been tricked by her numerous times because I felt sad for her and screwed me the last time. YMMV but just giving all a heads up.
-
07-26-16 13:13 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 183So about this sandwich.
Not to blow up anyone's spot, but where was the sandwich from? I'm always on the hunt for a good sandwich. If I can't find a good massage girl at least I can get some good lunch!
Originally Posted by MajorGeneral
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 12:40 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 102Pamela
Hopefully you at least kept her sandwich.
So unreliable tried to connect with her last week and replied hours later with a disoriented text. Went to Destiny instead and left pleased as usual.
Originally Posted by MajorGeneral
[View Original Post]













