Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,261 to 31,275 of 61416
-
07-26-16 18:27 #30156Senior Member

Posts: 541You mean the one that rolls around in an old 70's police battle cruiser I have seen her before never knew she was a SW.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:46 #30155Senior Member

Posts: 1324How's the Valencia these days. Used to house several track hookers back in the day. Would spend the afternoon betting the horses, head to Bottom of bay to top off the buzz, then head over to the Big V for a quick polishing. Aw, the good ole days!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:43 #30154Senior Member

Posts: 1324Lacy
Scooped Lacy off Furheaven. Good girl if you treat her right, can be a bit whiny if you don't take control. Hammered that cooch doggy style, unfortunately this floppy eared gal was in dire need of a hot shower. Managed to get enough strokes in to complete the job, but will not repeat unless she improves her hygiene.
-
07-26-16 16:39 #30153Senior Member

Posts: 978Definetly, Good looking girl late 20's or maybe early 30's with her dirty blonde hair pulled back in a ponnie tail. She generally drives over to 4th, 5th and Pontiac or Wasburn in a pretty blue or sometimes she is in blue and white car. She dresses really, really nice with dark blue slacks. If you get a chance to grab her, you won't be disappointed with her skills. I will bet she could throw you and blow you before you could flip her and dick her. She is very popular because of her skills so catch before she gets out of her car or some one else will.
Originally Posted by BMoreLuva1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 16:18 #30152Senior Member

Posts: 126Outdoor fun
I've seen Natalie couple times and I love her tits too!
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
Talking about small cups, I was cruising tru the bay and ran into Mel yesterday, she always providing a superb service, treat her well, she is nice.
The pic is Mel from our outdoor session.
-
07-26-16 15:56 #30151Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
Seriously? You wasted your quarterly post on that?
A2
-
07-26-16 11:09 #30150Senior Member

Posts: 270I've never gotten her to answer a text but have scooped her many times around the circle and have dumped many loads into that tiny pussy. Well worth picking up with her cute little tits and spinner body!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 04:11 #30149Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the group
I work Patapsco and pass thru Brooklyn every morning is there any good talent over there I should be on the look our for?
-
07-26-16 00:36 #30148Senior Member

Posts: 135Kandii
So at long last I connected with Kandii, with a little help from a senior member. She is SO EASY to work with--good attitude, good looks, and good BBBJ technique. I'll repeat and certainly endorse. Of course, given how popular she is round these parts, it's like she's in need of customers.
-
07-25-16 22:09 #30147Senior Member

Posts: 2344Be Advised
There's been several shootings in the Laurel hotel districts lately. One at the Turf, another at the Knights Inn. You can add the Garden Inn as another cesspool of drugs and debauchery. Be careful.
-
07-25-16 21:37 #30146Senior Member

Posts: 2344Nope
She's around, and never went away. She was out there like that when her old man was locked up. She still has regulars.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 20:25 #30145Banned Member

Posts: 1312Dawn
Is that the same that used or still stays out Laurel I thought she fell of the map.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 18:32 #30144Senior Member

Posts: 2344So, without further ado
Joyce of Laurel is looking for clientele. Cum one, Cum all!!
PM for her # if you'd like to see her. No Zero Posters !
-
07-25-16 18:28 #30143Senior Member

Posts: 222Katelynn / dundalk -Jordan
Typical baltimore county SW with lowlife husband following her around like a puppy. She was not popular or the wasnt the 1st choice on the stroll but I'd stop for her if I needed wanted my boys to be shaved by her taste buds. FS was ok and I hope she got better with the rates listed. If she had these rates she would be still walking around looking crazy. Good note is she don't mind getting on top and can take the digging in her gut like a champ. Meds took her down hill fast and the chase was part of her losing her job. If she was still in bmore I'd like to find her to get a good rim job.
Originally Posted by Quads
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 18:27 #30142Senior Member

Posts: 2344Hardball
Joyce of Laurel asked me to do her a favor. She wants me to post about her looking for dates on this site. I asked a favor in return. I wanted Crissy's phone # , the same Crissy Dawn and Joyce have been giving me the run around on for the last month or so. Joyce's reply was, I'll see what I can do.
I didn't bother posting for her, and she knows it, because when I do, she gets a steady stream of calls. Guess who text today with Crissy's # ? That's right, Joyce! .









Reply With Quote






