Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 601 to 615 of 1242
-
07-26-16 05:06 #642Senior Member

Posts: 931Competion trashing?
I didn't see any reviews a few weeks ago, when she appeared in BP, so called at 5 pm. She said she was available for 7 pm, so called back a few times at 6:45,7, 7:30, no answer, instead went to Envelope in Worcester for a FS visit. Desire satisfied (just not by a blonde).
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 01:49 #641Banned Member

Posts: 968Is this true?? LOL. Hopefully NOT. Read Comments in her ad link!!
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...8-3512/1/95243
This girl did look kinda interesting. Until I read those nasty comments. Either somebody didn't like her attitude and they wanted to make her look bad, by putting those nasty comments. So that people would believe it and not go see her. Or the scary thing is, it might be true. Has anyone on here really ventured and found out about her?? Hopefully she's not really a tranny, like that comment says. And hopefully the other thing ain't true either!!
-
07-25-16 23:03 #640Senior Member

Posts: 27Has anybody tried this one
She's been posting for a while and I want to give it a try but it seems to good to be true. Anyone taking the plunge?
http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...o-toe/35187142
-
07-25-16 22:18 #639Senior Member

Posts: 473He clarified it was a different girl. I've dreamt of her twice. No issues.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 11:30 #638Senior Member

Posts: 826Tasha
Thanks for the info on the robbery, I guess I'm glad she blew me off again today. I tried to set something up with early morning last Monday we were suppose to connect and she blew me off, I was pissed, then she has the nerve to send me a text 10 hrs later "Hey Babe" She tried to explain that she had phone issue and not be an ass about it as I do not know the circumstance so I replied, well isn't that just my luck that you had phone issue and could not get back to me but you were able to post twice on BP. (unlikely story) So we kind of let it go that I'd call her again to reschedule, So I let her know Friday that was looking for a connection this morning around 9:30 - 10:00 , her reply was "Sure Babe", so Today I texted her at 8:00 no reply, 8:30 no reply, 9:00 no reply, 9:30 she replies "hi", then nothing What a waste of freaking time, if you're not going to be able to provide then say so, so I can make other arrangements. WHAT A WASTE!
-
07-25-16 02:57 #637Senior Member

Posts: 134Tasha. Quick clarification
Guys. Just realized you were talking about another girl. The girl I'm talking about is the one with stars down her back and writing on her side. Apparently has changes names. This girl used to call herself Tasha in link below. I don't have experience with the dirty blonde you guys were talking about. Apologize for confusion.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...ctive/35490750
-
07-24-16 19:52 #636Senior Member

Posts: 134Tasha: Warning
I've been in game a while and have lurked here a while too. Just recently started posting. That said, I see you guys talking about Tasha from Fitchburg. I've been robbed three times in my tenure and she was the first. Mind you this was 2 years ago but I dreamed she lifted my wallet and credit cards on me. I believe she runs with a bunch of idiots in Fitchburg. If you're smart you will probably be fine, but don't get careless she has sticky fingers. My warning to you. And advice. Don't bother. Find a legit provider. Maybe times have changed but a leopard doesn't change spots.
-
07-24-16 16:51 #635Senior Member

Posts: 624OK, how is this.
I think she is a hag. I would not repeat or recommend. I would not even literally dream of seeing K and that is why I am in the minority here.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-16 15:23 #634Senior Member

Posts: 237Dream I had seen the K today
Very pleasurable dream experience. Beautiful BBBJCIM, followed by a doggie ramble that I didn't think she was up for. Her squishy keep coming on, so we went for mish.
All in all I dream that woman can at #$K with the best of them. 2 msog very little money, I left happy.
-
07-20-16 18:39 #633Senior Member

Posts: 1048Two Posts
Those two posts tell me absolutely nothing about her appearance except that she has pock marks. Not sure what your point is.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
Maybe if people took some time and elaborated we'd have clearer pictures. Not that it matters in Fitchburg.
-
07-20-16 15:42 #632Regular Member

Posts: 19Tasha
I had a recent first visit with Tasha and opted for a BBBJWCIM. She's a nice gal and to me is pretty attractive. Her skill was good at the start but she only used one technique for the whole duration, which got kinda boring. Her boobs are a good handful and weren't as droopy as TER and others reported them to be. I may or may not return, depending on if I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-16 16:02 #631Senior Member

Posts: 931I concur on Tasha
Have to agree, pictures are old, would say she is more towards the" plain " look. I visited for a BBBJCIM, she was enthusiastic, didn't complain that I took a while. Skill is above average, there are too many fish in the sea, more than likely wouldn't return, but I would also not say "don't go".
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-16 15:50 #630Senior Member

Posts: 624Jessi. You were warned (posts #528 and #547))
Then again note that I am in the minority here (given all the those who would even think to see K).
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-16 15:37 #629Senior Member

Posts: 624Tasha in Leominster
She is not 9/9. I would rate her 6/7. 5. A 6 on looks due to greasy hair, a few zits on face, smoker and she is a little over her picture weight. A good performer though. All of the acronyms are there except: MSOG, greek, and COF. Note that I appear to be much more conservative than most on this forum (e. G. Jessie's face).
Originally Posted by Mm4228
[View Original Post]
Spill.
-
07-17-16 08:41 #628Senior Member

Posts: 32When you just need to clean the pipes K fits the bill
There are times in your life that even if you know you will feel bad later for the moment you just need to feel good. Funny how that bad feeling happens pretty quick after some special K.















