Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,261 to 31,275 of 61439
-
07-25-16 18:28 #30179Senior Member

Posts: 222Katelynn / dundalk -Jordan
Typical baltimore county SW with lowlife husband following her around like a puppy. She was not popular or the wasnt the 1st choice on the stroll but I'd stop for her if I needed wanted my boys to be shaved by her taste buds. FS was ok and I hope she got better with the rates listed. If she had these rates she would be still walking around looking crazy. Good note is she don't mind getting on top and can take the digging in her gut like a champ. Meds took her down hill fast and the chase was part of her losing her job. If she was still in bmore I'd like to find her to get a good rim job.
Originally Posted by Quads
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 18:27 #30178Senior Member

Posts: 2344Hardball
Joyce of Laurel asked me to do her a favor. She wants me to post about her looking for dates on this site. I asked a favor in return. I wanted Crissy's phone # , the same Crissy Dawn and Joyce have been giving me the run around on for the last month or so. Joyce's reply was, I'll see what I can do.
I didn't bother posting for her, and she knows it, because when I do, she gets a steady stream of calls. Guess who text today with Crissy's # ? That's right, Joyce! .
-
07-25-16 18:21 #30177Senior Member

Posts: 694She gives a good BBBJCIM with swallow all skin and bones needs to put on about 20 lbs.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 18:19 #30176Senior Member

Posts: 152What you pay for
I'd be careful with that area.
Originally Posted by Hlthyguy30
[View Original Post]
You might be paying for lady, but getting a TS.
-
07-25-16 18:10 #30175Senior Member

Posts: 300Judy
Anyone? Recently recieved a phonecall from her. Older spinner, CB by way of Annapolis. 10th st, makes her way to Pontiac. Cute spinner, seems to hate the SW work. I'm hoping YMMV. Denies addiction, yea right, obvious bi-polar issues. Probably treated with street drugs. She could be fun if the stars and planets were in alignment. Blonde and attractive. CB.
-
07-25-16 08:12 #30174Senior Member

Posts: 75Add St. Charles and Saratoga as a night time hotspot. These girls are way more expensive, but they're also downtown so. You probably get what you pay for.
I was talking with one last night near the new pho place on St Paul and she said she came up from North Carolina to trick! How's that for traveling for work?
-
07-25-16 05:24 #30173Senior Member

Posts: 1788Heaven
Heaven will find out Friday when her vacation will end.
-
07-25-16 00:04 #30172Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thats her. Moves back and forth to pulaski & wilhem.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 22:32 #30171Senior Member

Posts: 978Carolina Ashley
She was back on the strip between Carey and the circle on Ramsey. She has long dark hair tied in a pony tail, about 5'6, really pretty girl out of Carolina. If the little head takes over and you take her to your spot, DO EVERTRHING COVERED. If you don't you will remember her for the rest of your shortened life. She was one hell of a good date years ago before her unfortunate health issue no bull shit.
Be sides the normal slugs crawling around a couple of new faces that I will have to check out on Carey and up Ramsey. Also fresh meat coming soon to the market that always sat on her step on Ramsey. She has started chasing the meds and was hugging and kissing older BBF. As soon as the trading and gifts from the medicine man go way she won't have much choice but to start dating. She is short and alittle chubby with long brown hair and she is also a little slow. Hint, she had a baby by her brother at 13.
Saw a new face at the circle, very thin, said she came from Texas to Virginia, then here. The meds have taken a lot away from her, deflated chest, sunk in face and probable late 20's or early 30's. Not my cup of tea, didn't ask what was on her menu.
Glad to see Tina is back, from looks of picture, was probably on state vacation. She is a sweet person to deal with and as stated she does anal without a sir charge like some.
Le was really running B / CB with several arrests. Sisters were out around Pontiac area, Debbie, heavy big butt blonde and Pam, with poney tails on top of her head and 2 lip rings, hair now brown instead of blue or red.
Josie was out daytime today on 5th and as usual got picked up quick. Apperance steady going down hill from meds and running hard, what ashame, very sad.
Saw a really large or should I say fat girl in a blue dress on Fair haven for over an hour with no takers. I left the area to get something to eat and came back and she was standing in the sun at 4th and Pontiac.
I saw Treasure coming out of the woods behind McD wearing the same clothes as the last 3 or 4 days. She maybe staying there, nice girl good service, another lost soul.
Be Safe Be Careful.
-
07-24-16 21:23 #30170Senior Member

Posts: 541Nah she said Wilhem.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 20:58 #30169Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jamie
Had a bad experience last night. Usually on her game. Wasted out of her mind. Couldn't perform. I took her back & gave her money for a room to get some sleep. She put on a show on Payson & Wilhem. She said she was insulted.
I won't be repeating anytime soon. I was embarrassed for her. Hope she gets cleaned up. Deteriorating fast.
Very disappointed.
-
07-24-16 20:55 #30168Senior Member

Posts: 2419Tried last number Friday night. No wonder. Little manic but good service.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 20:54 #30167Senior Member

Posts: 2419No Number for Ranee yet. She's trying to take care of sick mom and dad. Sweet lady.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 20:52 #30166Senior Member

Posts: 2419If she live son eagle she gives good dome but couldn't handle dick. I'm not repeating that one.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 18:14 #30165Senior Member

Posts: 1370Renee
Man what's going on with Renee? I saw her on Washington Blvd last night around 2a and she looked out of it. I mean like she has just given up. Her appearance was Absolutely Horrific!! I had to circle the block to make sure it was our famous PAWG. As good as her skills are, I chose to pass and just kept it moving; that's how bad she looked. Peace.









Reply With Quote






