Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 500 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3311

    Brianna

    So just had the pleasure of seeing Brianna. She is definitely a pleaser and very easy on the eyes.

    Definitely one in the books.

  2. #3310

    Michaela

    She is ok. Just dropped in and saw her.

    She was in a bike accident but nothing major, possible fracture and she is gimping around, minor road rash.

    Still has the head game on point.

    BF and baby daddy where at the crib. She has a new room in the back for visits. LOL reminds me of a fuking jail cell LOL.

  3. #3309

    Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't have a broken leg. I saw her walking fine, without a cast in front of jay's on Thursday. I saw the pic on her facebook too and it was wrapped in an ace bandage. It was posted on July 13 and if her leg was broken, she wouldn't be walking now. I know she gives good head and her pussy got a lot of people whipped, but she's not wonder-woman immune to broken bones LOL. I think she lied on her facebook to get sympathy from her "friends" and followers on that page. Some people (mostly females) love the attention. I think she's one of them, a ***** who's an attention *****.

    Saw Erica Thursday night. She's wearing glasses now, and had her hair in pig tails. On Friday, ran into a cute WSW named Amanda. Never seen her before. She must be new.
    You are 100% right, I know she was in a accident and got a little banged up but she did lie about how bad it was. She texted me the same day wanting to do something, asked if I could go to her place because she was to sore to walk to mine (I never go to any ones apartment, too much can go wrong when she has a boyfriend), I said no. She texted the next day saying she could come to me. She is cute and has a great head game and FS is very good as well but some people on here believe she is their girlfriend. LOL.

    I seen Erica walking on Westford, love her long hair and she looked cute in pigtails, have not been with her in a long time. Might have to grab her next time, she was always was fun to be with.

    Amanda, was she tall and blonde, with a real pretty face?

  4. #3308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Broken, Fractured, Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't have a broken leg. I saw her walking fine, without a cast in front of jay's on Thursday. I saw the pic on her facebook too and it was wrapped in an ace bandage. It was posted on July 13 and if her leg was broken, she wouldn't be walking now. I know she gives good head and her pussy got a lot of people whipped, but she's not wonder-woman immune to broken bones LOL. I think she lied on her facebook to get sympathy from her "friends" and followers on that page. Some people (mostly females) love the attention. I think she's one of them, a ***** who's an attention *****.

    Saw Erica Thursday night. She's wearing glasses now, and had her hair in pig tails. On Friday, ran into a cute WSW named Amanda. Never seen her before. She must be new.
    Not that it matters, but I personally saw the cast, I saw the bruises (road rash, not anything else), I saw other evidence of an accident. During a visit. Maybe it's a fracture, not an actual break. A little exaggeration never hurt anyone, though, did it?

    Again, not that it matters in the scheme of things. Nobody is claiming that she's incapable of lying when it suits her. Fracture, break. . . It sure looked painful to me.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

  5. #3307

    Krystal

    Krystal has moved back to Lawrence.

  6. #3306

    Forgot to say in my last report

    That you can sometimes find SW at the cvs on bridge street.

  7. #3305

    Michaela

    Doesn't have a broken leg. I saw her walking fine, without a cast in front of jay's on Thursday. I saw the pic on her facebook too and it was wrapped in an ace bandage. It was posted on July 13 and if her leg was broken, she wouldn't be walking now. I know she gives good head and her pussy got a lot of people whipped, but she's not wonder-woman immune to broken bones LOL. I think she lied on her facebook to get sympathy from her "friends" and followers on that page. Some people (mostly females) love the attention. I think she's one of them, a ***** who's an attention *****.

    Saw Erica Thursday night. She's wearing glasses now, and had her hair in pig tails. On Friday, ran into a cute WSW named Amanda. Never seen her before. She must be new.

  8. #3304

    Michaela

    Her Facebook says he broke her leg in a motorcycle accident. Poor kid.

  9. #3303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]

    There are some pictures of her here on this forum, perhaps you can search for them & confirm if it's the same Stephanie, or not it's up to you.
    That's the Stephanie that I picked up in Worcester. She was a little heavier when I saw her. You took the pics of her dated 10/24/15.

    Thanks, I was curious as to what happened to her.

  10. #3302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]

    I searched the Worcester forums, didn't see a report from you about her. There are some pictures of her here on this forum, perhaps you can search for them & confirm if it's the same Stephanie, or not it's up to you.
    You're right, I thought I made a review of Stephanie so I went way back in the Worc SW section and nope, nothing. I do remember writing something about her but now I think it might have been a PM from someone asking for info on Worc SWs.

  11. #3301

    Stephanie & Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2105  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to see Michaela today also, she was going to meet me at my apartment at 3:30. I texted her at 3 pm to confirm and she said she would be there, then ten minutes later she texted back that she could not come by right now. Have not heard from her since. Hope you have better luck!
    Was supposed to see Stephanie also but she was not where she said we would meet,she has no phone so that one i could see coming,but Michaela is usually a lock when she is going to meet you.
    Your so right Mike, Michaela is about as reliable as they come, last time I was with her she has been crying as her & the SO were fighting about what she's doing to make money, yet he won't get off his dead ass to make any money, so she has to & he doesn't like it, yet she supports both of their habits, it's a catch 22 with no resolution.

    Stephanie always was a littlescatterbrained, but a nice girl as others have stated & pretty good skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Stephanie that is not really a redhead but more of a strawberry blonde? If so I picked her up a while ago (maybe 6 weeks ago) in Worcester. She said she was the number one in Lowell. Then after a few weeks she was gone, now I know where she went, on vacation (not by choice). Probably caught in a Worcester sting, LE are always out causing trouble for us and the girls. That's a shame, she's a really nice girl.
    I searched the Worcester forums, didn't see a report from you about her. There are some pictures of her here on this forum, perhaps you can search for them & confirm if it's the same Stephanie, or not it's up to you.

  12. #3300

    Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her today walking with the guy that hangs at the rotary with a sign looking for hand outs. I gave a little beep & she looked over just before she went over the guardrail & down to tent city. Drove around a bit hoping she'd reappear but did not see her again.Thanks guys for giving a heads up about Stephanie being back around.

    Was suppose to hook-up with Michaela today, text her when I got there & she was silent, it maybe the b/f was fucking around which is not a good thing, never can tell who's really at the end of the line with a text, I may try calling later to see what's up.
    I was supposed to see Michaela today also, she was going to meet me at my apartment at 3:30. I texted her at 3 pm to confirm and she said she would be there, then ten minutes later she texted back that she could not come by right now. Have not heard from her since. Hope you have better luck!
    Was supposed to see Stephanie also but she was not where she said we would meet,she has no phone so that one i could see coming,but Michaela is usually a lock when she is going to meet you.

  13. #3299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]

    Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation.
    Is this the Stephanie that is not really a redhead but more of a strawberry blonde? If so I picked her up a while ago (maybe 6 weeks ago) in Worcester. She said she was the number one in Lowell. Then after a few weeks she was gone, now I know where she went, on vacation (not by choice). Probably caught in a Worcester sting, LE are always out causing trouble for us and the girls. That's a shame, she's a really nice girl.

  14. #3298

    Stephanie

    I also saw her today walking with the guy that hangs at the rotary with a sign looking for hand outs. I gave a little beep & she looked over just before she went over the guardrail & down to tent city. Drove around a bit hoping she'd reappear but did not see her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz
    Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation. She was out and about last night and saw a monger pull over and pick her up in the middle of the street
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2105  [View Original Post]
    I seen Stephanie today, she put a little weight on but still looks good. She does not have a phone yet so no # Supposed to see her later today at prearranged time.
    Thanks guys for giving a heads up about Stephanie being back around.

    Was suppose to hook-up with Michaela today, text her when I got there & she was silent, it maybe the b/f was fucking around which is not a good thing, never can tell who's really at the end of the line with a text, I may try calling later to see what's up.

  15. #3297

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation. She was out and about last night and saw a monger pull over and pick her up in the middle of the street. Not smart, there was a lot of LEO out, but hey some people think more with their little head instead of their big one hahahaha. To the guy in the blue truck, be a little smarter next time.

    Saw Lexi last night. Shhe was walking down Westford street yelling and cursing out loud to herself. Avoid at all costs. She is definitely a mental case, and even some of the SW are avoiding her, which is a sign, because a lot of them stick together.

    And in regards to the post about the STD, the one I got a violation for, I didn't know you couldn't do that. It says you can if you have proof by links to internet accessible public records, but when did people post STD records on public internet for all to see? I would like to see such links if possible. I don't think MASS HEALTH has a public STD board you can check to see who has what STD.

    Funny thing is, the person actually told me they have hepatitis. I heard it straight from the horse's mouth and that's good enough for me.
    I seen Stephanie today, she put a little weight on but still looks good. She does not have a phone yet so no # Supposed to see her later today at prearranged time.

    That sucks about Michaela, she is good looking, has great skills and attitude to match but think I will stay away from her from now on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape