Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 7496
-
07-22-16 11:43 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 66Stephanie
Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation. She was out and about last night and saw a monger pull over and pick her up in the middle of the street. Not smart, there was a lot of LEO out, but hey some people think more with their little head instead of their big one hahahaha. To the guy in the blue truck, be a little smarter next time.
Saw Lexi last night. Shhe was walking down Westford street yelling and cursing out loud to herself. Avoid at all costs. She is definitely a mental case, and even some of the SW are avoiding her, which is a sign, because a lot of them stick together.
And in regards to the post about the STD, the one I got a violation for, I didn't know you couldn't do that. It says you can if you have proof by links to internet accessible public records, but when did people post STD records on public internet for all to see? I would like to see such links if possible. I don't think MASS HEALTH has a public STD board you can check to see who has what STD.
Funny thing is, the person actually told me they have hepatitis. I heard it straight from the horse's mouth and that's good enough for me.
-
07-21-16 16:54 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 66[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-20-16 16:21 #3294Regular Member

Posts: 22I have some info on Lexie as well I cannot post it here according to guideline rules trust me you would want to know before picking up private message me for more info it will be worth your while.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-16 12:58 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 2099Be careful with Lexi
Sunday when I went to pick-up Binda both her & Lexi were there together, I waved them both off as LE was sitting across the street on Gates off Westford street.
When I dropped Binda off later two LE vehicles were pulled over with their lights on on Westford street by Nichols giving Lexi a hard time.
Last night I dropped off Lauren & saw Lexi walking just past Nichols, LE was sitting on the dead end side of Nichols watching her.
Not saying she is working for or with LE, least not willingly, but LE seems to be watching her very closely, so be careful out there when trying to scoop her, BTW she's a hot mess!
-
07-20-16 10:16 #3292Regular Member

Posts: 17Brianna
Decided to give her another go. While she is decent I won't see her again. She is attractive enough and I had no real issues. Just not fun.
-
07-20-16 08:14 #3291

Posts: 425Gabby
Met up with Gabby the other day, she has dyed her hair back to red. It was all over my hands when I grabbed it while doing a BBBJ (not to bad when you give her directions). Also did FS and she is cheap. 4 for everything and never complains about time. Not my favorite but works out when your favorite is not available.
-
07-20-16 08:00 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 31Vanessa
Anyone seen Vanessa? Haven't seen her in months. If you have could you share digits please.
-
07-19-16 16:52 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 66Saw a lot out today
On Grand, saw fat Champane (heard she gives good BBBJ with swallow) walking with an unknown brunette WSW. On Westford saw a thick WSW with a star tattoo on her neck. Also saw skinny Lexi acting crazy, saw chubby psycho Lillian (avoid at all costs), skinny Brianna, Lauren in some type of flower print dress, and Danielle looking 10 stars. Danielle was in black top with tight fitting jeans that made her ass look soooo nice. She was nicely done up too make up and all. Heard she does an incredible BBFS with cum in pussy. At the 7/11 saw another WSW, brunette and backpack who I've never seen before. She was definitely working. On Appleton, saw Kayleigh. She was with a group of thugs. She is very skinny now. Guess the drugs are taking their toll.
-
07-19-16 08:18 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 2099Picture is in the below post, as stated twice was ok last time not so much, pm me if you want her digits.
Originally Posted by PSmith
[View Original Post]
I was wondering how are these girls service?
Originally Posted by Mike2105
[View Original Post]
Dee, good looking girl with a good looking body, charges a lot, carries a weapon, wears black boots a lot.
Jasmine the black rip-off girl walks Westford & is down by CJ's often.
Not sure of her name it's Lisa or Christine, tall slender brunette walks Westford, was on crutches one day recently.
Any info is appreciated.
-
07-19-16 02:59 #3287

Posts: 425Binda
You have any pics. Of Binda and is she worth seeing? If she is please send me a message with her digits. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
I know almost every girl and not sure I know her, always looking for someone different though.
-
07-18-16 18:05 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 2099Binda
Third time I saw Binda was last night, first two times were ok. third time not so much, complained about this that & the other even the amount I paid her which was the same as the last two times which I reminded her of, seems YMMV, I'm not in a rush to repeat, have digits if you want them & I've shared with you before.
-
07-18-16 17:45 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 96I know it's not the first time I have mentioned them. Was hoping someone had some new info.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 17:31 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 2099It's not the first time you've asked about them
Originally Posted by TimS
[View Original Post]
As for Jen Trant aka Amber, not 100% sure but it could be Larissa but it's hard to tell with out a picture, there is a picture of her in the below post but it is not very clear & can not make out who it is.
Originally Posted by TimS
[View Original Post]
I recall a black girl named Samantha that was on Cross street that is off Fletcher street, lived in a apt across from St Patricks church, in the post below is her picture.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Not sure if either are the gals you are talking about but if they are they are both long gone ghosts.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 14:17 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 96Jen Trant / Amber / Samantha
Back in the 2012-2013 time frame I used to see two of my all time favorites, both from Lowell. One went by the name in her email conversations as "Jen Trant" but she told me her real name was Amber I believe. She was awesome!! After a while she started working at an antique store and that was the last I saw of her before her number went dead. Anyone know her or what happened to her and if she is still around??
My other ATF is Samantha who lived on Cross St. I've brought her up before and nobody knows what happened to her. Has she reappeared by any chance?? We saw each other quite a bit but ended up having a falling out, but time heals all wounds.
Thanks for your help.
-
07-14-16 14:34 #3282Regular Member

Posts: 17Kat
I ran into her off westford. Yeah, no number atm.
Originally Posted by Bbheadz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






