Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 930 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1921

    A tale of two city-girls

    Not sure where to place this. But I did see a girl named Kat, (not Kat Koval, or the one by Sam's Town). I saw her on Mojo, and have her link on this msg. Anyway, I went into her apt, her black gf answered. The 3 of us say on the sofa. Kat has those circular and triangle drug scars, with one boil open. She must be using a lot of something. Then her boyfriend called from ccdc, and I was like a wet blanket. After 10 minutes of being ignored, and seeing those scars, I said I needed to go to my car. I drove off and never looked back. http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=44666.

    I then went to the streets on Fremont, about 8 pm, by a market there, I saw a tall busty gal across the street, what a body. She came over to me, nice legs, flat abs, clear complexion, all her teeth, about 35 yrs, but wow, that poor girl had no makeup, and to be tactful, she is not photogenic. Name is Cashmere, text only. I passed at the time, and went looking for one of two regulars in that area. Both were busy. So as I headed home, I saw the same girl by the market. It was now 10 pm, and I wanted at least one score. She said she had an apt nearby, it would be 60 clams for FS. I thought about it a few minutes, loved her cleavage, with big dd naturals, and agreed. She has a small studio apt, clean, I was apprehensive, didn't need to be. We made out, undressed, more cuddling and kissing, nice CBJ, she wanted me fingering her, and then went on me cowgirl, with her big boobs in my face. I nearly popped, so on to mish, where I managed to last a while. She hit a good rhythm with me. I popped, a bit more cuddling. She cleaned me off. Walked me to my car. She is not great on the looks, but what an economical time!! I will see her again next week. I have her digits, no pics, she may send a pic if you call, I don't know, most SW are paranoid about that, but she is about a 5 looks, 8 perf.

  2. #1920

    Here for the weekend

    Meeting up with Raven today. Has good review on a couple other sites. Has incall over off paradise by the Hard Rock. I report back after but thought I would post for anyone else who may be interested.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...nship/22398197

  3. #1919

    Mary Lynn

    http://40up.com.lasvegas.hoxnif.com/post/16959334/

    Had a dream I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and saw her at my hotel. 1. 8 for H or 1. 2 for HH. After taking care of business up front; offers BBBJ and CFS. Very friendly and prefers guys over 40. A bit talkative, but that just seems to be her personality. Even though she's been in the business for quite awhile (which she'll be sure to mention more than once), she would probably relax more on subsequent visits. Overall, not bad but not great. Could repeat, but the likelihood isn't high simply due to the vast number of options available in Las Vegas.

  4. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDick2012  [View Original Post]
    Yea I screened with HSLV then the others were good to go. I mentioned I had screened with HSLV and then it was like what time is good for you who would you like to see, etc. Etc. I don't how connected these places are but the business model is the same and the girls will move around. Not that it really matters to me, nice ladies good consistent level of service, overall a good value, very reliable.
    Interesting, they didn't even ask anymore questions and went right to scheduling the appointment?! I will try it out! Thanks!

    Anyone know what happened to http://www.ss-asianescort.com/shasha.html ? She ain't in the lineup.

  5. #1917

    Seemed that way

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? After passing screening with one of them, next time with another agency you just say you were screened by xxxxx then you are good? They don't screen?
    Yea I screened with HSLV then the others were good to go. I mentioned I had screened with HSLV and then it was like what time is good for you who would you like to see, etc. Etc. I don't how connected these places are but the business model is the same and the girls will move around. Not that it really matters to me, nice ladies good consistent level of service, overall a good value, very reliable.

  6. #1916

    Coming Out Soon.

    Just thought I'd throw my name in the ring and let others know I'm coming out to this area in the very near future. I've been away from the hobby locally lately, but am excited to dip my stick back in the pond. Any tips for someone who's never been to vegas?

  7. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDick2012  [View Original Post]
    I screened with HSLV and then the other similar agencies seemed to fall into place, no big screening with them. I wonder if they are affiliated. Pass the one and the other come along.
    What do you mean? After passing screening with one of them, next time with another agency you just say you were screened by xxxxx then you are good? They don't screen?

  8. #1914

    Possibily

    Quote Originally Posted by EAPresley69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info!
    I screened with HSLV and then the other similar agencies seemed to fall into place, no big screening with them. I wonder if they are affiliated. Pass the one and the other come along.

  9. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    I used them back in June and it was pretty nuts.

    I did everything by txt mind you, and the guy asked for a company phone # and ext to see if it was my line.

    He asked me to send him a pic of my drivers lic. I did block out everything important before sending.

    He asked me how old I was, what I looked like, where I was staying in Vegas.

    It was actually getting to become quite annoying, but I finally passed their insane screening process and made plans to see Joy at her incall about 30 min south -west of the strip. Nice area, so I wasnt concerned.

    If you can get through their insane screening the girls are pretty good.
    Thanks for the info!

  10. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by EAPresley69  [View Original Post]
    I've read the forum and see that the screening process for Hobby Shop can be pretty crazy. What exactly does it entail?
    I used them back in June and it was pretty nuts.

    I did everything by txt mind you, and the guy asked for a company phone # and ext to see if it was my line.

    He asked me to send him a pic of my drivers lic. I did block out everything important before sending.

    He asked me how old I was, what I looked like, where I was staying in Vegas.

    It was actually getting to become quite annoying, but I finally passed their insane screening process and made plans to see Joy at her incall about 30 min south -west of the strip. Nice area, so I wasnt concerned.

    If you can get through their insane screening the girls are pretty good.

  11. #1911

    Hslv

    I've read the forum and see that the screening process for Hobby Shop can be pretty crazy. What exactly does it entail?

  12. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by ElCatador9495  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman,

    I'm going to be celebrating my birthday tomorrow, and wanted your help with some info on this ladies:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=44035

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=44086

    http://jennazjuggz.escortfiles.com/home

    If you can recommend any other ladies, it would be great as well! I'm new on this forum. Thank you very much for reading this, I appreciate it.
    First of all happy birthday! Second of all do your research man, you're never going to learn any fucking thing if you ask for a handout all the time. Third:

    Number 1 is 2016-07-19 11:01:57 (702) xx2-2 xx0 LUXOR ENTERPRIS so good luck with that agency.

    Number 2, yes, she's a go, she's been reviewed here as well. Personally I contacted her, we exchanged a few texts and I asked for availability and she never replied back. Moved on.

    Number 3, REALLY?! WTF man! Read the forums?

  13. #1909

    BBWs?

    Will be coming to LV in a couple of weeks. Would be interested in hearing some suggestions for a couple of good BBW providers. Many thanks!

  14. #1908

    Couple Friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSin01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on a lady for couples? Big tits preferred.
    No first hand experience but China Lee --independent escort who has numerous good reviews on other review sites advertises she is bi-sexual and couple friendly. Also looks like she is easy to contact and willing to discuss --price might be a little on the high side but it's not like you are going to spend that much on a regular basis. She has a website. http://sweetchinalee.com/about-las-v...ort-china-lee/.

  15. #1907

    Needing your help

    Hello gentleman,

    I'm going to be celebrating my birthday tomorrow, and wanted your help with some info on this ladies:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=44035

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=44086

    http://jennazjuggz.escortfiles.com/home

    If you can recommend any other ladies, it would be great as well! I'm new on this forum. Thank you very much for reading this, I appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape