Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20420
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    The way life works

    The forum is free, that means we will always have a troll problem. This particular troll likes to post the same thing a lot. If you add him to your ignore list then your problem is solved. Also, and I like this part a lot, trolls can't stand to be ignored. What they want is for you to respond. When you do, they report your post, then I throw a flag on you because they aren't breaking the rules, you are.

    I could ban him but then he would make a new account.

    A2

  2. #20419

    Boobs

    Who has the biggest boobs you've seen on a masseuse, straight up!

  3. #20418

    Pink Day

    Went to Pink Day-a complete bust walked out with money back. Nothing like its Framingham ancestor.

  4. #20417

    Re blmnt h20

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglerPhish  [View Original Post]
    Some were. The 4 below are verified.

    What about Ally-she seems to be the prettiest one there ?


    Amy. TS (pretty sure).

    Mila. Girl (for sure).

    Crystal. Girl (for sure).

    Natalie. Girl (for sure).

    Jenny. Girl (for sure).

    No worries, all good.
    What about Ally-she seems to be the prettiest one there?

  5. #20416
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglerPhish  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch for the photos at 12 BMNT sf in h20 town? Haven't been here, looks to be in a pretty busy location. Has been there for years under different names. ANy info appreciated. Thanks.
    Ballpark but not the actual girls.

  6. #20415
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I read something maybe a year ago, maybe longer from StressedOut about Natalie having gone through the operation to change her from a man to a woman. I've only been there once to see Crystal but she was off that day. There was a ladyboy there that offered to massage me but I said no thanks and left. What SO said was something like that man made pussy was as real as could be.
    Natalie was Mama (Poppa) and was a TS (Post OP). Saw her a few times around town and heard her voice way to deep.

    I and a friend had sessions with (I think) Crystal and Jenny are natural females.

  7. #20414

    Not bad

    You got two right

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglerPhish  [View Original Post]
    Some were. The 4 below are verified.

    Amy. TS (pretty sure).

    Mila. Girl (for sure).

    Crystal. Girl (for sure).

    Natalie. Girl (for sure).

    Jenny. Girl (for sure).

    No worries, all good.
    .

  8. #20413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglerPhish  [View Original Post]
    Some were. The 4 below are verified.

    Amy. TS (pretty sure).

    Mila. Girl (for sure).

    Crystal. Girl (for sure).

    Natalie. Girl (for sure).

    Jenny. Girl (for sure).

    No worries, all good.
    I'm pretty sure I read something maybe a year ago, maybe longer from StressedOut about Natalie having gone through the operation to change her from a man to a woman. I've only been there once to see Crystal but she was off that day. There was a ladyboy there that offered to massage me but I said no thanks and left. What SO said was something like that man made pussy was as real as could be.
    Last edited by Ambrose; 07-20-16 at 21:18. Reason: Add A Word

  9. #20412

    Heaven Framingham

    Quote Originally Posted by CyJim666  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I think most of the providers that worked there are TS.
    Some were. The 4 below are verified.

    Amy. TS (pretty sure).

    Mila. Girl (for sure).

    Crystal. Girl (for sure).

    Natalie. Girl (for sure).

    Jenny. Girl (for sure).

    No worries, all good.

  10. #20411

    H20 Belmont

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglerPhish  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch for the photos at 12 BMNT sf in h20 town? Haven't been here, looks to be in a pretty busy location. Has been there for years under different names. ANy info appreciated. Thanks.
    I know some photos are real. Some not, but I've been here about 5 times are almost all the girls are decent looking here. They also have a lot of TS, but will not trick you. Just be aware.

  11. #20410

    Nicole is a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglerPhish  [View Original Post]
    I was a big fan of Heaven foot rubs in Framingham. Mila was wonderful, but wasnt always there. Super smile, great body, and truly a worker. Her FS was great, and always had a great attitude. She is in Franklin now, but I have not been to see her. I think Crystal is in Franklin too, but I never tried her, but I wish I did. Natalie is in Allston, at Cam. St. I was with Jenny a few times, but to be honest, I don't know if she was the same person each time. I know that sounds a little crazy, but I see her at Cam. St in Allston in the CL ads, but I don't really know if that is her. Amy is at 10 Tremont Street in Brighton, but she is a TS, and although has a nice personality, isn't really my type.

    Did anyone ever meet with Grabriela? I never got a chance, they got shut down. Also, does anyone know where she is now?

    This is my first post, so hoping I didn't violate the TOS. Will be posting more as well. Happy hobbying!

    Thanks.
    Hey, I think most of the providers that worked there are TS.

  12. #20409
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBird77  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just visiting your city. I am staying downtown and don't have a car, any places you can recommend not too far? Thanks!
    Look at Backpage under Chinatown:

    5 Knapp.

    72 Kneeland St 203 and 405.

    40 Harrison 2 D and 2 E.

    11 Edinboro 4th fl.

    Not sure what the current rotation is, but always a crap shoot. There are others too.

  13. #20408

    Vicky

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Vicky if you do this shit again I'm gonna change the posts so they say you got crabs from seeing you.

    A2

  14. #20407

    Not from here help please

    Hey guys, just visiting your city. I am staying downtown and don't have a car, any places you can recommend not too far? Thanks!

  15. #20406

    H2 O town locations

    Can anyone vouch for the photos at 12 BMNT sf in h20 town? Haven't been here, looks to be in a pretty busy location. Has been there for years under different names. ANy info appreciated. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape