Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,941 to 26,955 of 28201
-
07-22-16 14:30 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 622Dm
There is a report in the county of the arrest. Some of the talent with be working elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-16 10:20 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 219Looking
I can't find any arrest report, news clipping and their website is still up. Are we sure it got raided?
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-16 09:55 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 1537
Originally Posted by ParlarPat
[View Original Post]
Yep, I posted that right after I saw the post on the general board. It was suppose to say I HAD BEEN rethinking staying away. Guess I should not type at 2 in the morning.
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
Sad to see that place go under.
-
07-22-16 04:28 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 227Too slow to the draw
Check the general reports section. It seems D*scr**t M**ts, finally got raided. So sad.
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-16 02:14 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 1537Dm
Originally Posted by Guyver9123
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
I've stayed away from DM for quite a while, but I'm rethinking that now. Realistically all that was ever reported here were rumors, someone told someone that something may happen.
Originally Posted by ParlarPat
[View Original Post]
Report on the General board that the owner was busted, doesn't give any more info.
-
07-21-16 20:05 #1256Regular Member

Posts: 4I've been hesitant to pull the trigger as well after reading the posts here. But soooo very tempting due to all the new reviews.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 18:07 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 5947What is of more concern is that there contunit to be reviews pop up on anther site like nothing has changed. I was actually up that way a week or so ago and thought about trying to get apt briefly but the LEO reports made me think twice.
Originally Posted by ParlarPat
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 16:00 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 227Disc* M**t
I keep seeing these new ads with bombshells and I see the reviews here but I can't get over the few posts that say LEO is watching. Does anyone know what the deal with DM is? The warning posts were almost 5 months back. Wouldn't LEO have done their bust by now? Feel free to PM because if I don't have are worry about LEO, I am definitely taking a plunge.
-
07-15-16 11:38 #1253Regular Member

Posts: 7Disc* M**t
I had a great dream last night! I dreamed I finally got the issues with DM fixed and met with Nicole. Little spinner with a cute little behind. Great kisser, great BBBJ with lots of tongue and suction. In the haze I dreamed we played with a vibrator and took a shower after. A little playtime in the water is always fun!
-
07-15-16 06:48 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 163Oh my god yes, Samantha was the motherfucking best. She was my first escort experience, so you can imagine how hooked I got with her as my introduction. She did everything so ridiculously awesome I still think about it today. Awesome BBBJ and swallowed every drop to start off with, and then Round 2 of crazy wild athletic sex. I'll never forget her moans as she pushed off the wall to slam her **** on my shaft doggystyle. Fuck she was good.
Originally Posted by EatHerAssOut
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 16:15 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 364In is near 275/4 split. They also do out same price.
Originally Posted by Beach1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 11:24 #1250Regular Member

Posts: 2Dm
Where in Tampa is it located. Trying to decide if it's worth the drive over.
-
07-08-16 17:46 #1249Regular Member

Posts: 7Disc* M**t
I originally sent an email on Tuesday, July 5 in order to provide ample time for verification next week. On Friday, July 9 I had not received a response so I made a call. The individual on the other end was just about as rude as an IRS cs rep I spoke to last month. At first the person answered with hello which left me wondering whether I called the right number. OK, maybe they don't want to announce their name. I let it pass. Finally, when I mentioned the name of the person I wanted to schedule we got that worked out. Then when I mentioned my name which is exclusive to the male gender she still called me m'am. Admittedly, I have a soft voice and it is high on the register. OK, not the first time, let that pass although the name should have tipped her off. What finally put me over the top was the absolute know-it-all attitude. Instead of trying to work with me she told me everything she could not do. Nothing that she could do. Honestly, if I wanted a Dom I would have asked for that. Hope other had had better experiences with this group. If this is the way they treat people on the phone behave I have to believe I would have a nightmare and not a dream.
-
07-03-16 20:20 #1248Regular Member

Posts: 20Dm
Anybody know anything about Sophia and Hailey?
-
06-16-16 10:58 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 1537Samantha
I tried unsuccessfully to track Samantha down after she left. Someone told me she had surfaced at another agency but I never found her. I'd do her lazy dog and she would push back and raise her long legs from behind to try and push me in, while turning around to suck face at the same time. Girl was a pretzel! Hell, if she needed a ride I'd have taken her to work and back home. Never met anyone I think was better suited to this business. Sigh. Good times.
Originally Posted by EatHerAssOut
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




