rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30041

    Janet

    I got a call from my ATF Janet from the WW loop asking to hook up so I met up with her because she always know how to take care of me just the way I need it without any direction. She's really a fun girl so if you happen to see her it's worth making the scoop she won't disappoint you. You can usually catch her on Scarey and Washington somewhere around there. No drama, no rushing, and no complaining just all fun so get you some.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Janet 1.jpg‎   Janet 2.jpg‎   Janet 3.jpg‎   Janet 4.jpg‎   Janet 5.jpg‎  

    Janet 6.jpg‎   Janet 7.jpg‎   Janet 8.jpg‎  

  2. #30040

    Harford rd

    Help need a go to girl on Harford. Party friendly with her own spot.

  3. #30039
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    And she's looking pretty rough. Almost didn't recognize her. Maybe it's because it's so hot and muggy out there, she looked overheated.
    That's putting it nicely, saw her on Pennington, then on Fairhaven, really nasty looking.

    Several girls both black and white in Brooklyn. Walking in the heat was taking a lot out of them. Had one ask me for a ride down to the bay, glad I carry air freshner LOL.

    Not much out after storm WW and B / CB. Did see Lizzy walking in black and white striped dress.

    Be safe Be careful.

  4. #30038

    Been there done that

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove81  [View Original Post]
    How can I get some of that butthole inbox.
    Dude I was hitting that two hole years ago LOL but I'm glad someone else got it.

  5. #30037
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Is in Curtis Bay today.
    And she's looking pretty rough. Almost didn't recognize her. Maybe it's because it's so hot and muggy out there, she looked overheated.

  6. #30036

    Kandi

    Is in Curtis Bay today.

  7. #30035
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman2759  [View Original Post]
    I also just met with Meghan
    Is this the same young Megan / Meghan that was in B / CB a year or two back? She sounds really similar.

  8. #30034

    Re: Meghan

    I also just met with Meghan, just over a week ago; found her in Carroll Park area near Bayard. She did allow me to video, after initially forbidding it, for a decent tip. She was adamant about no releasing or posting, though, so I won't. I suppose the fact that she allowed it means she's softening on the subject. But I strongly suspect the no-posting restriction will remain.

    Of course she had no phone; promised to text back when she got a phone "in a couple days. ".

    Have little to add to the descriptions from Chico and others; she's blonde and pretty, good attitude and reasonable skills. I found her to be a little quiet. Said she's 22 and her oldest kid is 7; pregnant at 14 and a mother at 15.

    As always, try to be good to these young ladies –.

    Norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I scooped her up tonight, on Herkimer & S. Carey. What a cute little frame she has, nice & petite, just the way I like them. She said she's 21 with 2 kids, but I couldn't tell. She's very slim, looks like she graduated H. S. Last month, LOL. Anyway, she did the cop check, asked for the $ upfront and I said as soon as we get to the spot. She agreed, seems pretty easy going. We parked, I just wanted a HJ because I figured she didn't have enough experience yet to develop some real mic skills. She took directions well and even threw in a little dirty talk which I liked. Didn't take too long before she got me to bust. Gave her some napkins and drove her back to Washington & Ostend. No digits, of course. Definite repeat, this time I'm going for FS. Guys, if you see her don't hesitate.

    CLS, I can't wait til you capture this one on film.

  9. #30033
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Lets try this again.

    Can someone pretty please, give me a round down of all the streets in Balitmore with hoes? I have only seen girls on Conkling and one on Pulaski. Please include block numbers, intersections and such.

    Here is an example:

    "You can find girls on e 12th, from 35 until Springdale. 12th and Chicon and 12th and Harvey are hotspots. Mostly black girls but youll see a few white girls too".

    "Cesar Chavez from 35 to Pleasant Valley used to have lots of action, lots of Hispanic girls, especially just west of Pleasant Valley. Not so much an any more".

    SO can someone please add to this?

    Come on.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

  10. #30032

    I'm jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    West side idol Crystal Bottoms and I are on a anal basis!

    No more beating around the Bush, LOL. The date was set up from the get go as a no holes barred anal fest. Popped that corn hole with her laying flat on her stomach, all fours on the bed, and then standing up for the Finnish! Great girl, I really do like her as much as a person as I do like poking her in the svinkter.
    How can I get some of that butthole inbox.

  11. #30031

    Atta Buddy Bolo

    It's good to hear a success story!

  12. #30030

    It's official!

    West side idol Crystal Bottoms and I are on a anal basis!

    No more beating around the Bush, LOL. The date was set up from the get go as a no holes barred anal fest. Popped that corn hole with her laying flat on her stomach, all fours on the bed, and then standing up for the Finnish! Great girl, I really do like her as much as a person as I do like poking her in the svinkter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0419.jpg‎  

  13. #30029

    No way!

    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    Lynda Carter is Larry Carter, take a third look next time.
    I know what the He/She looks like that hangs around that area . I've walked right past him with a date in a private residence . There's no way that was him , not with hips like that!

  14. #30028

    Storm

    Is around the BWI area. I told her no thanks, because the area is too hot.

  15. #30027

    Man, oh man, oh man.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Lynda Carter's version of Wonder Woman's version of Clark Kent from the old 70's TV show?

    Well, there's some white girl that would remind you of that standing by the bus stop in front of the school on Washington Blvd. Black pants, white shirt with nerdy black rimmed glasses with her hair pulled back. She looks to be about 5 feet 9 or slightly taller. VERY NICE!

    She gave me the look on my second pass. It's a shame though. It's too public a pickup, and she's TGTBT for me to take a chance.
    Lynda Carter is Larry Carter, take a third look next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape