Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 249 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    This is a Hillsborough County Ordinance:

    These so-called "precursor acts" occur when a prostitute or a customer seeking sex asks the other party to expose his or her genitalia or breasts. The tactic is a common way for prostitutes or customers looking for sex to find out if they are dealing with an undercover officer.

    The ordinance, passed in October 2011, can only be used in public settings, such as a conversation on the side of a road.

    Tampa has its own prostitution precursor ordinance. It also applies only to public settings.

    Chapter 14 Division 4 of the Tamp Code:

    Prostitution.

    Sec. 14-77. Violation attempt.

    Sec. 14-78. Giving information concerning prohibited acts, etc.

    Sec. 14-79. Immoral services.

    Sec. 14-80. Precursor acts facilitating prostitution unlawful.

    Sec. 14-80. Precursor acts facilitating prostitution unlawful.

    (a) Definitions:

    (1) Public encounter means contact between two (2) or more persons which originates in the City of Tampa where at least one (1) of the parties thereto is on a public street, on a public sidewalk, on the public right-of-way or is visible from any of the foregoing, regardless of whether any party is in a motor vehicle.

    (2) Contact means sufficiently close proximity between two (2) or more persons as to permit verbal communication between them.

    (3) Right-of-way shall be defined as provided in Tampa Code section 23-4.

    (b) It shall be unlawful for any person participating in a public encounter to:

    (1) Demand or request any other encounter participant to expose his or her sexual organ.

    (2) Demand or request any female encounter participant to expose her breast;.

    (3) Expose his or her sexual organ;.

    (4) Expose her breast if female;.

    (5) Fondle or touch the sexual organ of any other encounter participant, whether or not the sexual organ is covered by clothing or any other material;.

    (6) Fondle or touch the breast of any female encounter participant, whether or not the breast is covered by clothing or any other material;.

    (7) Demand or request any encounter participant to fondle or touch the sexual organ of any other encounter participant, whether or not the sexual organ is covered by clothing or other material;.

    (8) Demand or request any encounter participant to fondle or touch the breast of any female encounter participant, whether or not the breast is covered by clothing or other material.

    (c) Violation of this section is not contingent upon the participants expressly mentioning money, prostitution, sexual acts or any euphemism for any of those terms.

    (e) Enforcement: In order to limit application of this ordinance to prostitution related activities and not prohibit otherwise lawful behavior between persons not involved in prostitution related activities, this section shall be enforced only when a law enforcement officer is one of the participants in the public encounter. This fact need not be known to the other participant (s).

    Florida Statues are:

    796.04: Forcing, compelling, or coercing another to become a prostitute.

    796.045: Sex trafficking; penalties.

    796.05: Deriving support from the proceeds of prostitution.

    796.06: Renting space to be used for lewdness, assignation, or prostitution.

    796.07: Prohibiting prostitution, etc. ; evidence; penalties; definitions.

    796.08: Screening for HIV and sexually transmissible diseases; providing penalties.

    796.09: Coercion; civil cause of action; evidence; defenses; attorney's fees.

    Ultimately you are violating ordinances and not State law. Punishment may be equal to a class B misdemeanor but it is not a misdemeanor.
    Good feedback. So Public encounter means contact between two (2) or more persons which originates in the City of Tampa where at least one (1) of the parties thereto is on a public street, on a public sidewalk, on the public right-of-way or is visible from any of the foregoing, regardless of whether any party is in a motor vehicle. MEANS if both parties are in the car already it may not apply?

  2. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper52  [View Original Post]
    I took a road trip to MA last week, and while driving on I-95 through Georgia and S. Carolina, I saw a few billboard ads for AMP's. I'd have to think that their target is long haul truckers. But, I did get a chuckle out of it.
    I've had some relaxing times at some of those places. YMMV but if you are ready to stop for the night or for a bite to eat you might want to drive by one.

  3. #2435

    Not Florida Law

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    Reading the law very carefull and trying to get a good feel for the elements of the citation. Looking over the Galvin case, it appears he made a few monger mistakes that are well-published no-nos. Obviously circling the block and pulling to the side is too fuckin' obvious. It also sounded from the print media that communication was not in the car, but thru the window. And then he asks her to show hers. If you ask you're making the assumption the gal is a SW.

    A few questions for the group. Is this law Florida-wide or just for Tampa? Bottom line is that it doesn't make a difference for what you're arrested for, you still have the arrest record on file.

    I'm paranoid of the damn cops. They really don't need much to pull you over. Frankly, I'm more concerned about my guest having drugs.

    But I'm LOL because this new law means that the next time I hear my daughter's boyfriend ask to see her tits. I got the fucker. Crap, I think it only applies to over 18.

    I am by no means an expert monger, but my personal approach is to basically never travel without a GPS unit in the car. I'm not out after 11 period. After all, I get lost easily and my damn GPS failed. And I take decongestants which tend to make my sleepy or scatterbrained. Yeah, I live in the area, but I rely on the sweet voice in the GPS to get me home. So I pull to the side of the road or into a parking lot to see if I can get it to work. If I chance to meet someone I just simply say I'm lost, can you help me with directions? It's interesting how many helpers there are who jump in the car.

    I never rush to drive off right away unless I'm positive I'm alone. If I'm stopped a few blocks away I am simply a scatterbrained citizen who asked ford directions and this angel offered to show me how to get to a gas staton with plenty of lights so I get my damn GPS to work again.

    So, what's the answer in light of the precurser laws? No say, no tell. Just wait until business is conducted in the car and voluntary?

    Let's hear from the group.
    This is a Hillsborough County Ordinance:

    These so-called "precursor acts" occur when a prostitute or a customer seeking sex asks the other party to expose his or her genitalia or breasts. The tactic is a common way for prostitutes or customers looking for sex to find out if they are dealing with an undercover officer.

    The ordinance, passed in October 2011, can only be used in public settings, such as a conversation on the side of a road.

    Tampa has its own prostitution precursor ordinance. It also applies only to public settings.

    Chapter 14 Division 4 of the Tamp Code:

    Prostitution.

    Sec. 14-77. Violation attempt.

    Sec. 14-78. Giving information concerning prohibited acts, etc.

    Sec. 14-79. Immoral services.

    Sec. 14-80. Precursor acts facilitating prostitution unlawful.

    Sec. 14-80. Precursor acts facilitating prostitution unlawful.

    (a) Definitions:

    (1) Public encounter means contact between two (2) or more persons which originates in the City of Tampa where at least one (1) of the parties thereto is on a public street, on a public sidewalk, on the public right-of-way or is visible from any of the foregoing, regardless of whether any party is in a motor vehicle.

    (2) Contact means sufficiently close proximity between two (2) or more persons as to permit verbal communication between them.

    (3) Right-of-way shall be defined as provided in Tampa Code section 23-4.

    (b) It shall be unlawful for any person participating in a public encounter to:

    (1) Demand or request any other encounter participant to expose his or her sexual organ.

    (2) Demand or request any female encounter participant to expose her breast;.

    (3) Expose his or her sexual organ;.

    (4) Expose her breast if female;.

    (5) Fondle or touch the sexual organ of any other encounter participant, whether or not the sexual organ is covered by clothing or any other material;.

    (6) Fondle or touch the breast of any female encounter participant, whether or not the breast is covered by clothing or any other material;.

    (7) Demand or request any encounter participant to fondle or touch the sexual organ of any other encounter participant, whether or not the sexual organ is covered by clothing or other material;.

    (8) Demand or request any encounter participant to fondle or touch the breast of any female encounter participant, whether or not the breast is covered by clothing or other material.

    (c) Violation of this section is not contingent upon the participants expressly mentioning money, prostitution, sexual acts or any euphemism for any of those terms.

    (e) Enforcement: In order to limit application of this ordinance to prostitution related activities and not prohibit otherwise lawful behavior between persons not involved in prostitution related activities, this section shall be enforced only when a law enforcement officer is one of the participants in the public encounter. This fact need not be known to the other participant (s).

    Florida Statues are:

    796.04: Forcing, compelling, or coercing another to become a prostitute.

    796.045: Sex trafficking; penalties.

    796.05: Deriving support from the proceeds of prostitution.

    796.06: Renting space to be used for lewdness, assignation, or prostitution.

    796.07: Prohibiting prostitution, etc. ; evidence; penalties; definitions.

    796.08: Screening for HIV and sexually transmissible diseases; providing penalties.

    796.09: Coercion; civil cause of action; evidence; defenses; attorney's fees.

    Ultimately you are violating ordinances and not State law. Punishment may be equal to a class B misdemeanor but it is not a misdemeanor.

  4. #2434

    Precurrsor To Prostitution Acts

    Reading the law very carefull and trying to get a good feel for the elements of the citation. Looking over the Galvin case, it appears he made a few monger mistakes that are well-published no-nos. Obviously circling the block and pulling to the side is too fuckin' obvious. It also sounded from the print media that communication was not in the car, but thru the window. And then he asks her to show hers. If you ask you're making the assumption the gal is a SW.

    A few questions for the group. Is this law Florida-wide or just for Tampa? Bottom line is that it doesn't make a difference for what you're arrested for, you still have the arrest record on file.

    I'm paranoid of the damn cops. They really don't need much to pull you over. Frankly, I'm more concerned about my guest having drugs.

    But I'm LOL because this new law means that the next time I hear my daughter's boyfriend ask to see her tits. I got the fucker. Crap, I think it only applies to over 18.

    I am by no means an expert monger, but my personal approach is to basically never travel without a GPS unit in the car. I'm not out after 11 period. After all, I get lost easily and my damn GPS failed. And I take decongestants which tend to make my sleepy or scatterbrained. Yeah, I live in the area, but I rely on the sweet voice in the GPS to get me home. So I pull to the side of the road or into a parking lot to see if I can get it to work. If I chance to meet someone I just simply say I'm lost, can you help me with directions? It's interesting how many helpers there are who jump in the car.

    I never rush to drive off right away unless I'm positive I'm alone. If I'm stopped a few blocks away I am simply a scatterbrained citizen who asked ford directions and this angel offered to show me how to get to a gas staton with plenty of lights so I get my damn GPS to work again.

    So, what's the answer in light of the precurser laws? No say, no tell. Just wait until business is conducted in the car and voluntary?

    Let's hear from the group.

  5. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper52  [View Original Post]
    I took a road trip to MA last week, and while driving on I-95 through Georgia and S. Carolina, I saw a few billboard ads for AMP's. I'd have to think that their target is long haul truckers. But, I did get a chuckle out of it.
    They are all over I75 also in north Florida and Georgia.

  6. #2432
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 836

    AMP billboards

    I took a road trip to MA last week, and while driving on I-95 through Georgia and S. Carolina, I saw a few billboard ads for AMP's. I'd have to think that their target is long haul truckers. But, I did get a chuckle out of it.

  7. #2431

    Contact

    How do I get the details of the busty milky one please?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurTpa  [View Original Post]
    I know two thick girls of color working out of the low end Busch motels. One in particular is busty and has milk. I will send pics and PM me more for details.

  8. #2430

    Ebonies UTR available

    I know two thick girls of color working out of the low end Busch motels. One in particular is busty and has milk. I will send pics and PM me more for details.

  9. #2429

    Dm

    Anything about Sophia or Hailey?

  10. #2428
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwiffo  [View Original Post]
    The problem with that lies within the new "Precursor Acts to Prostitution" bullshit charge. Anything overt can be construed as a precursor; a SW asking you to flash your willy, for instance. Asking permission beforehand in a general sense is perfectly allowable, as long as a specific dollar amount hasn't been discussed.

    Monger on!
    To bad we cannot apply this to congress with illegal aliens.

  11. #2427

    Candy prices

    I've heard from one of the candy users out there that Tampa candy has spiked in price, which means watch out for your wallets gentlemen.

  12. #2426

    LEO Check

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBit  [View Original Post]
    I find a lot of girls are nude or topless when I show up, if not I just say "I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ".
    The problem with that lies within the new "Precursor Acts to Prostitution" bullshit charge. Anything overt can be construed as a precursor; a SW asking you to flash your willy, for instance. Asking permission beforehand in a general sense is perfectly allowable, as long as a specific dollar amount hasn't been discussed.

    Monger on!

  13. #2425

    Brandon and Plant City intel?

    There has to be sone xones between Brandon (past the Orient / Broadway Columbus area) going towards Plant City? It doesn't fit in the Tampa Board / lack of reports -and is too far west to be in the Lakeland board. I know theres a showgirls (I haven't been to in ages) on countyline road, but there has to be a harlot zone in the Plant City area? Not much comes up in searching the forum. Anyone have any intel? #ss.

  14. #2424

    Binge

    Getting ready to go on binge this weekend! Will report when I am fully drained!

  15. #2423

    NEVERMIND: I Answered My Own Question.

    I was overthinking the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    Which of the motels, on that part of town, is the best "bang" for my buck? They all look the same on the outside, but I have no clue what lies beneath. I went to a lot of motels, even Tampa Inn, and most of their prices are around $70 per night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape