Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6408

    Nina in Rumford

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    So was on my way home & decided to take her for a quick spin. Opted for qv lolli only for $. 60, and confirmed prior it was BBBJ for sure otherwise I was all set. She says yeah blah blah best head of your life the whole schmo. Get there check the place pour then tell tell her I'm there, def saw another chick there & also their handler for sure. So anyway go up meet her & she's actually pretty cute & looked great with clothes on LOL. So I get excited hand over the dough & get ready. Two secs later someone knocks on door, she then slips under the door. I'm like WTF but hey well long as I get what I came for I'm good. She takes her clothes off now and there's little spots everywhere on her chest & legs! Now I'm like what's up with that & she says she scratches them blah blah. Now here's where the hustle starts. I pull out Jr & she whips out a magnum. I'm like wait we said BBBJ, she's like oh yeah did you bring paperwork showing your clean! I'm like haha no I didn't & nice hustle hunnie you def got me. But after seeing her body I didn't mind putting the cover on one bit! She gets to work now her technique is actually very good, only issue was she kept stopping everytime I'd go a little deep & I could tell if I didn't get it out quick I was going to be leaving very unhappy. So anyways I tried my hardest and finally go one out. Then laughed again how good her hustle was and bolted. Happy Hunting and be warned about this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...t-ca-m/5552290
    Had a similar experience, asked about BBBJ, she said yes, then out comes the rubber when I got there. And I agree about the other negatives.

    But, she may be right for some guys. If you know you're getting a CBJ -- and she's really good at it FWIW -- and can have a qv for. 60 or hhr for. 80, that may be appealing. And although she's cautious, she was available in a pinch the one time I saw her.

  2. #6407

    Mya / blac chyna

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-booty/5989193

    Saw her this afternoon, BIG BIG booty, wouldn't take off her bra Bc she doesn't like her boobs.

    CBJ, not bad.

    Texted on her phone while taking back shots.

    Thick chocolatey body how I like.

    But crap attitude.

    Won't repeat.

  3. #6406

    Alexis

    I did a car date with her about a month back. Picked her up from her bf that she says was cool with what she does but did a couple loops to make sure I wasn't being followed and took her to my spot. She was good especially if you like fat asses. I tried meeting with her again but haven't had luck getting a hold of.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGamer  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ad up for the past few weeks. Was curiuos if anyone has given her a try. Ad has a few awesome pictures of her ass. Seems like a good size booty. Just one pic that I'm not sure about. And its the one that has someone elses arm taking a pic of her. Many thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...unette/5950061

  4. #6405

    Miss Cali

    Other plans fell thru so decided to try her out. Her other reviews are def pretty spot on. The dream actually didn't start out that great as she started to give me this crazy ass attitude on the phone for no reason at all. I was about to turn around and cut my losses, when All of a sudden I saw her standing out front. I couldn't say no to that huge ass so I tucked my tail and in I went LOL. After we met she was almost immediately cool. Everything is covered but she did come down to a reasonable number for hh with a trip to the Greek isles & a climb on the Azorian mountains! LOL that ass is nice, she's loud & can take a great pounding for sure. I left all smiles & happy even after a rocky start. So if you set something up beware she can switch the attitude on quick over the phone but is actually pretty chill in person IMHO.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...eo-prf/5864096

  5. #6404

    Latina Asian Nina

    Seen her ads for awhile now but can't find much info on her, I thought she had a different number but can't seem to find that either? Anyway was planning on Tofft today but she wouldn't send out any other pics, she does seem legit but I just haven't pull the trigger. Anyone have any info or insight? TGTBT? Would love to see her!

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...n-doll/6004429

  6. #6403

    Bubbles?

    Now that I look at that ad again carefully I think you are right--I think that's Bubbles. So I am not at all surprised about all the bad shit reported about her. Because she went silent and stood me up twice about a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind52  [View Original Post]
    I believe she used to go by the name "bubbles".

  7. #6402

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...uch-21/5997915

    Any one have any Intel? Might be TOFTT tomorrow just wondering if any one has previous experience. PM is ok if you don't want to post.

    Cowboy.
    Go for it Cowboy, and let us know. She looks fantastic. I have text her for the last few days, but my schedule hasn't cooperated with me. From her texts that she's sent me, she does sound promising.

  8. #6401

    Savannah

    I had a dream with her this evening. Was a bad idea, since I need to be up at 6 for a flight, but she served me well. Rode the rodeo like a champ, no DT, good DATY, went over session, but I crossed the finish line twice without her knowing. I think she enjoyed my DATY and size, she had multiples long before me and stayed over time. Asked for. 9, I provided 1 for her eagerness and time. Will repeat.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...69&layout=date

    Stay safe.

  9. #6400

    Savannah

    I had a dream with her this evening. Was a bad idea, since I need to be up at 6 for a flight, but she served me well. Rode the rodeo like a champ, no DT, good DATY, went over session, but I crossed the finish line twice without her knowing. I think she enjoyed my DATY and size, she had multiples long before me and stayed over time. Asked for. 9, I provided 1 for her eagerness and time. Will repeat.

    Stay safe.

  10. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind52  [View Original Post]
    I believe she used to go by the name "bubbles".
    Yep that was one. Flexible DD's that's what got me and she sure the hell was flexible. She looks totally different now & is definitely more of a hustler than back then. Too bad.

  11. #6398

    Sabrina

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...uch-21/5997915

    Any one have any Intel? Might be TOFTT tomorrow just wondering if any one has previous experience. PM is ok if you don't want to post.

    Cowboy.

  12. #6397
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a number of months ago when, I believe, she just started out around here. She had two women who were with her and hiding in the bathroom but they posed no problem. I was completely turned off by the number of zits on her boobs, which were otherwise great. Her technique was good then and except for the obvious blemishes that you mentioned, she was pretty attractive. I never went back for a repeat.
    I believe she used to go by the name "bubbles".

  13. #6396
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on her but now that I know that she promises but does not deliver, I am definitely staying away! Any girl that promises BBBJ befoehand and then whips out a cover on arrival is nothing but a ROB in my book. Regardless of how hot she is.
    Yeah and I agree definitely not worth a second chance. Funny thing is I actually saw her about a yr ago when she just started out in Pawt, different pics & number. She was a lot healthier than & looked much better at that time. She went downhill a lot since then for sure.

  14. #6395

    Kim All You Need.

    Anyone know or seen reviews on this one, In Prov area hotel thinkin about a little dream but not sure no solid review.

    LM.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...140200/6000313

  15. #6394

    Thank you for that warning!

    I had my eye on her but now that I know that she promises but does not deliver, I am definitely staying away! Any girl that promises BBBJ befoehand and then whips out a cover on arrival is nothing but a ROB in my book. Regardless of how hot she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    So was on my way home & decided to take her for a quick spin. Opted for qv lolli only for $. 60, and confirmed prior it was BBBJ for sure otherwise I was all set. She says yeah blah blah best head of your life the whole schmo. Get there check the place pour then tell tell her I'm there, def saw another chick there & also their handler for sure. So anyway go up meet her & she's actually pretty cute & looked great with clothes on LOL. So I get excited hand over the dough & get ready. Two secs later someone knocks on door, she then slips under the door. I'm like WTF but hey well long as I get what I came for I'm good. She takes her clothes off now and there's little spots everywhere on her chest & legs! Now I'm like what's up with that & she says she scratches them blah blah. Now here's where the hustle starts. I pull out Jr & she whips out a magnum. I'm like wait we said BBBJ, she's like oh yeah did you bring paperwork showing your clean! I'm like haha no I didn't & nice hustle hunnie you def got me. But after seeing her body I didn't mind putting the cover on one bit! She gets to work now her technique is actually very good, only issue was she kept stopping everytime I'd go a little deep & I could tell if I didn't get it out quick I was going to be leaving very unhappy. So anyways I tried my hardest and finally go one out. Then laughed again how good her hustle was and bolted. Happy Hunting and be warned about this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...t-ca-m/5552290

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape