Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 9888
-
07-14-16 06:04 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 55Mandy
I also have seen Mandy at least 10 times, I was tested about 1 month ago after the scare and all tests came back negative, so enjoy this beautiful young lady. M.
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 19:29 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 483Nina in Rumford
I saw her a number of months ago when, I believe, she just started out around here. She had two women who were with her and hiding in the bathroom but they posed no problem. I was completely turned off by the number of zits on her boobs, which were otherwise great. Her technique was good then and except for the obvious blemishes that you mentioned, she was pretty attractive. I never went back for a repeat.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 18:31 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 160Nina Rumford
So was on my way home & decided to take her for a quick spin. Opted for qv lolli only for $. 60, and confirmed prior it was BBBJ for sure otherwise I was all set. She says yeah blah blah best head of your life the whole schmo. Get there check the place pour then tell tell her I'm there, def saw another chick there & also their handler for sure. So anyway go up meet her & she's actually pretty cute & looked great with clothes on LOL. So I get excited hand over the dough & get ready. Two secs later someone knocks on door, she then slips under the door. I'm like WTF but hey well long as I get what I came for I'm good. She takes her clothes off now and there's little spots everywhere on her chest & legs! Now I'm like what's up with that & she says she scratches them blah blah. Now here's where the hustle starts. I pull out Jr & she whips out a magnum. I'm like wait we said BBBJ, she's like oh yeah did you bring paperwork showing your clean! I'm like haha no I didn't & nice hustle hunnie you def got me. But after seeing her body I didn't mind putting the cover on one bit! She gets to work now her technique is actually very good, only issue was she kept stopping everytime I'd go a little deep & I could tell if I didn't get it out quick I was going to be leaving very unhappy. So anyways I tried my hardest and finally go one out. Then laughed again how good her hustle was and bolted. Happy Hunting and be warned about this one.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...t-ca-m/5552290
-
07-13-16 16:20 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 44Alexis
Been seeing her ad up for the past few weeks. Was curiuos if anyone has given her a try. Ad has a few awesome pictures of her ass. Seems like a good size booty. Just one pic that I'm not sure about. And its the one that has someone elses arm taking a pic of her. Many thanks.
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...unette/5950061
-
07-13-16 15:30 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 76No Issues and highly recommended.
I know I never post but I have seen Mandy several times with absolutely no issues. She is fantastic and a real gem.
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 15:13 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 699Seen her several times over the past month or so. Nothing but good things to say about her.
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 13:12 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 69Tia Marie
Afternoon.
Any of you gents have anything good or bad to say about Tia Marie, she has posted for a while, looks pretty sexy in that see through top she wears in her pics.
Thanks!
-
07-13-16 12:46 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 93There is no issues with mandy. Your good to go I seen her about 6 x and there is nothing wrong with me. IMOP this board would had tons of guys complaining if something was wrong. You only had one person that said that and it was no truth to that at all.
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 10:23 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 276Mandy
I was wondering if there is any update on mandy as far as potential issues. I saw her about a month ago when there was a big explosion with her popularity and had to check it out. As most have said getting in touch can be difficult but I finally did. I have not seen any activity or comments good or bad so just curious.
-
07-12-16 23:07 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 63Help me out guys!
In providence for the night. Looking for an outcall hottie. Who do I call to my hotel, near the airport?
-
07-12-16 21:32 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 41Found the vids. I can confirm it is her. She said the same thing to me. LOL.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-16 15:11 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 380I actually saw this chick last weekend and can report the same. Has nice tits and gives a good BBBJ. I'm like 80% sure that its the Jennifer from one of HaH's videos on PH, but I guess he would be the only one to confirm that.
Originally Posted by Alvistide
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-16 13:57 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 276Natalie
Would it be possible to get the b_p link or whatever post there is to be able to get in touch with this woman? Thank you.
Originally Posted by FredArcher
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-16 00:54 #6380Regular Member

Posts: 16Natalie
Agreed 100%-she is absolutely incredible in every way- saying she is an amazing woman is an enormous understatement.
Originally Posted by MilfsOnly
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-16 23:18 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone ever try this one?
















