Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,711 to 16,725 of 30759
-
07-14-16 15:08 #14049Senior Member

Posts: 117Cruising thru facebook
If you know, you kno LOL. She has magical fingers
-
07-14-16 10:57 #14048Senior Member

Posts: 1139Last I saw she is actually very petite, she just knows all the exact points and techniques to make a man cry LOL.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 09:45 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 335SK was using a different telephone number. She is retired.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 06:33 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 133Son Kyong
That's her in discovery! But I heard she retired. Hmmm?
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 04:09 #14045Senior Member

Posts: 929Who is the MT that works out of Discovery Bay in Waikiki? I see the ads, but when I search up Discovery Bay it comes up as Son Kyong's place. The number (808-947-8777) appears to match Golden Plumeria Spa on Google.
Is that right? I was searching it up on my phone during a meeting, so it wasn't very thorough.
REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY & SOUL AT THE SPA WAIKIKI 808-947-8777
FOR MEN & WOMEN, EUROPEAN FACIAL & RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE ( MELT INTO MASSAGE )
COUPLE MASSAGE, PAIN BODY FOR ACUPUNCTURE BY APPOINTMENT
NOW SPECIAL PRICE FOR FULL BODY MASSAGE AT 10AM TO 6PM
7DAYS WEEK 9AM - 3 AM
1778 ALA MOANA BLVD. LOWER LEVEL AT DISCOVERY BAY SHOPPING CENTER ACROSS HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE
-
07-14-16 04:08 #14044Senior Member

Posts: 929Thanks for the description. I was getting the impression that she was pretty good looking from other comments, but Vicky is just "all right" so I appreciate the comparison. That combined with the lack of massage skills makes it easy to avoid.
Originally Posted by AllNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 01:27 #14043Senior Member

Posts: 1453Katt
Please explain why you feel her back walking too strong.
Originally Posted by BoxCutter
[View Original Post]
Too heavy? Thank you.
-
07-14-16 01:19 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 43I concur, Katt is definitely one of the best therapists out there. If you like a lot of thai stretching, she is the best for that IMO.
Originally Posted by CM0069
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 01:06 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 1453Candy
Candy is a good Massage Therapsit. Very nice pressure. Just right.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
She is totally legit. Pretty sweet lady. Definitely will repeat.
-
07-14-16 01:01 #14040Senior Member

Posts: 1453Candy
I saw Candy too. Did you get any play? I wasn't even allowed to touch her arms or legs or.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
Anywhere else too. Massage was good though. Very good and I will repeat too for legit massage.
-
07-14-16 00:21 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 642Mimi
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tastic-massage
Looking to try. Comments?
-
07-14-16 00:19 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 642With Nat in Thailand, I have been seeing Candy. Great massage if you like it harder deep tissue.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-candy/4211774
-
07-13-16 22:44 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 296I decided to sample Selina's pussy rub service but it quickly turned into covered services as I got to into it and wanted to tax that ass (not allowed to use any pidgin because of forum rules LOL). I say she's about the same look's and (45-50) age wise as Vicky from Royal but slightly more petite (5'3" Massage skills are typical Chinese MT, translation not much if you're expecting real skills. Standard $$ but pussy rub can be had for $. 60.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 22:38 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 623Just saw Katt's ad back up, I'd recommend her. Katt does a solid strong massage if you like. I don't bother with any funny stuff with her either. One warning is her walk on back may be too strong.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 22:27 #14035Senior Member

Posts: 1356Looking for a good massage
Who would you recommend for a good massage? Play is good but not required.










Reply With Quote





