Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14049

    Cruising thru facebook

    If you know, you kno LOL. She has magical fingers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  2. #14048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1139
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Please explain why you feel her back walking too strong.

    Too heavy? Thank you.
    Last I saw she is actually very petite, she just knows all the exact points and techniques to make a man cry LOL.

  3. #14047
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Who is the MT that works out of Discovery Bay in Waikiki? I see the ads, but when I search up Discovery Bay it comes up as Son Kyong's place. The number (808-947-8777) appears to match Golden Plumeria Spa on Google.

    Is that right? I was searching it up on my phone during a meeting, so it wasn't very thorough.



    REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY & SOUL AT THE SPA WAIKIKI 808-947-8777

    FOR MEN & WOMEN, EUROPEAN FACIAL & RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE ( MELT INTO MASSAGE )

    COUPLE MASSAGE, PAIN BODY FOR ACUPUNCTURE BY APPOINTMENT

    NOW SPECIAL PRICE FOR FULL BODY MASSAGE AT 10AM TO 6PM

    7DAYS WEEK 9AM - 3 AM

    1778 ALA MOANA BLVD. LOWER LEVEL AT DISCOVERY BAY SHOPPING CENTER ACROSS HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE
    SK was using a different telephone number. She is retired.

  4. #14046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Son Kyong

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Who is the MT that works out of Discovery Bay in Waikiki? I see the ads, but when I search up Discovery Bay it comes up as Son Kyong's place. The number (808-947-8777) appears to match Golden Plumeria Spa on Google.

    Is that right? I was searching it up on my phone during a meeting, so it wasn't very thorough.



    REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY & SOUL AT THE SPA WAIKIKI 808-947-8777

    FOR MEN & WOMEN, EUROPEAN FACIAL & RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE ( MELT INTO MASSAGE )

    COUPLE MASSAGE, PAIN BODY FOR ACUPUNCTURE BY APPOINTMENT

    NOW SPECIAL PRICE FOR FULL BODY MASSAGE AT 10AM TO 6PM

    7DAYS WEEK 9AM - 3 AM

    1778 ALA MOANA BLVD. LOWER LEVEL AT DISCOVERY BAY SHOPPING CENTER ACROSS HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE
    That's her in discovery! But I heard she retired. Hmmm?

  5. #14045
    Who is the MT that works out of Discovery Bay in Waikiki? I see the ads, but when I search up Discovery Bay it comes up as Son Kyong's place. The number (808-947-8777) appears to match Golden Plumeria Spa on Google.

    Is that right? I was searching it up on my phone during a meeting, so it wasn't very thorough.



    REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY & SOUL AT THE SPA WAIKIKI 808-947-8777

    FOR MEN & WOMEN, EUROPEAN FACIAL & RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE ( MELT INTO MASSAGE )

    COUPLE MASSAGE, PAIN BODY FOR ACUPUNCTURE BY APPOINTMENT

    NOW SPECIAL PRICE FOR FULL BODY MASSAGE AT 10AM TO 6PM

    7DAYS WEEK 9AM - 3 AM

    1778 ALA MOANA BLVD. LOWER LEVEL AT DISCOVERY BAY SHOPPING CENTER ACROSS HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE

  6. #14044
    Quote Originally Posted by AllNuts  [View Original Post]
    I decided to sample Selina's pussy rub service but it quickly turned into covered services as I got to into it and wanted to tax that ass (not allowed to use any pidgin because of forum rules LOL). I say she's about the same look's and (45-50) age wise as Vicky from Royal but slightly more petite (5'3" Massage skills are typical Chinese MT, translation not much if you're expecting real skills. Standard $$ but pussy rub can be had for $. 60.
    Thanks for the description. I was getting the impression that she was pretty good looking from other comments, but Vicky is just "all right" so I appreciate the comparison. That combined with the lack of massage skills makes it easy to avoid.

  7. #14043

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCutter  [View Original Post]
    I concur, Katt is definitely one of the best therapists out there. If you like a lot of thai stretching, she is the best for that IMO.
    Please explain why you feel her back walking too strong.

    Too heavy? Thank you.

  8. #14042
    Quote Originally Posted by CM0069  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Katt's ad back up, I'd recommend her. Katt does a solid strong massage if you like. I don't bother with any funny stuff with her either. One warning is her walk on back may be too strong.
    I concur, Katt is definitely one of the best therapists out there. If you like a lot of thai stretching, she is the best for that IMO.

  9. #14041

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    With Nat in Thailand, I have been seeing Candy. Great massage if you like it harder deep tissue.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-candy/4211774
    Candy is a good Massage Therapsit. Very nice pressure. Just right.

    She is totally legit. Pretty sweet lady. Definitely will repeat.

  10. #14040

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    With Nat in Thailand, I have been seeing Candy. Great massage if you like it harder deep tissue.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-candy/4211774
    I saw Candy too. Did you get any play? I wasn't even allowed to touch her arms or legs or.

    Anywhere else too. Massage was good though. Very good and I will repeat too for legit massage.

  11. #14039

  12. #14038
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Who would you recommend for a good massage? Play is good but not required.
    With Nat in Thailand, I have been seeing Candy. Great massage if you like it harder deep tissue.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-candy/4211774

  13. #14037
    I decided to sample Selina's pussy rub service but it quickly turned into covered services as I got to into it and wanted to tax that ass (not allowed to use any pidgin because of forum rules LOL). I say she's about the same look's and (45-50) age wise as Vicky from Royal but slightly more petite (5'3" Massage skills are typical Chinese MT, translation not much if you're expecting real skills. Standard $$ but pussy rub can be had for $. 60.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    I concur. My experience with Selina was very satisfying. I'm a older Monger too, and what she does is pretty erotic aside from getting a BBFS. Her pussy is young looking and is pretty hot watching her oily lips wrap around jr slipping up and down is pretty exciting. I've had some other nuru providers, but they only do HJ. Non of them finish with unloading with their pussy slide.

    IMHO this is hotter way to finish other than BBFS.

    Flesh.

  14. #14036
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Who would you recommend for a good massage? Play is good but not required.
    Just saw Katt's ad back up, I'd recommend her. Katt does a solid strong massage if you like. I don't bother with any funny stuff with her either. One warning is her walk on back may be too strong.

  15. #14035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Looking for a good massage

    Who would you recommend for a good massage? Play is good but not required.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape