Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6393

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there is any update on mandy as far as potential issues. I saw her about a month ago when there was a big explosion with her popularity and had to check it out. As most have said getting in touch can be difficult but I finally did. I have not seen any activity or comments good or bad so just curious.
    I also have seen Mandy at least 10 times, I was tested about 1 month ago after the scare and all tests came back negative, so enjoy this beautiful young lady. M.

  2. #6392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Nina in Rumford

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    So was on my way home & decided to take her for a quick spin. Opted for qv lolli only for $. 60, and confirmed prior it was BBBJ for sure otherwise I was all set. She says yeah blah blah best head of your life the whole schmo. Get there check the place pour then tell tell her I'm there, def saw another chick there & also their handler for sure. So anyway go up meet her & she's actually pretty cute & looked great with clothes on LOL. So I get excited hand over the dough & get ready. Two secs later someone knocks on door, she then slips under the door. I'm like WTF but hey well long as I get what I came for I'm good. She takes her clothes off now and there's little spots everywhere on her chest & legs! Now I'm like what's up with that & she says she scratches them blah blah. Now here's where the hustle starts. I pull out Jr & she whips out a magnum. I'm like wait we said BBBJ, she's like oh yeah did you bring paperwork showing your clean! I'm like haha no I didn't & nice hustle hunnie you def got me. But after seeing her body I didn't mind putting the cover on one bit! She gets to work now her technique is actually very good, only issue was she kept stopping everytime I'd go a little deep & I could tell if I didn't get it out quick I was going to be leaving very unhappy. So anyways I tried my hardest and finally go one out. Then laughed again how good her hustle was and bolted. Happy Hunting and be warned about this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...t-ca-m/5552290
    I saw her a number of months ago when, I believe, she just started out around here. She had two women who were with her and hiding in the bathroom but they posed no problem. I was completely turned off by the number of zits on her boobs, which were otherwise great. Her technique was good then and except for the obvious blemishes that you mentioned, she was pretty attractive. I never went back for a repeat.

  3. #6391

    Nina Rumford

    So was on my way home & decided to take her for a quick spin. Opted for qv lolli only for $. 60, and confirmed prior it was BBBJ for sure otherwise I was all set. She says yeah blah blah best head of your life the whole schmo. Get there check the place pour then tell tell her I'm there, def saw another chick there & also their handler for sure. So anyway go up meet her & she's actually pretty cute & looked great with clothes on LOL. So I get excited hand over the dough & get ready. Two secs later someone knocks on door, she then slips under the door. I'm like WTF but hey well long as I get what I came for I'm good. She takes her clothes off now and there's little spots everywhere on her chest & legs! Now I'm like what's up with that & she says she scratches them blah blah. Now here's where the hustle starts. I pull out Jr & she whips out a magnum. I'm like wait we said BBBJ, she's like oh yeah did you bring paperwork showing your clean! I'm like haha no I didn't & nice hustle hunnie you def got me. But after seeing her body I didn't mind putting the cover on one bit! She gets to work now her technique is actually very good, only issue was she kept stopping everytime I'd go a little deep & I could tell if I didn't get it out quick I was going to be leaving very unhappy. So anyways I tried my hardest and finally go one out. Then laughed again how good her hustle was and bolted. Happy Hunting and be warned about this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...t-ca-m/5552290

  4. #6390

    Alexis

    Been seeing her ad up for the past few weeks. Was curiuos if anyone has given her a try. Ad has a few awesome pictures of her ass. Seems like a good size booty. Just one pic that I'm not sure about. And its the one that has someone elses arm taking a pic of her. Many thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...unette/5950061

  5. #6389

    No Issues and highly recommended.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there is any update on mandy as far as potential issues. I saw her about a month ago when there was a big explosion with her popularity and had to check it out. As most have said getting in touch can be difficult but I finally did. I have not seen any activity or comments good or bad so just curious.
    I know I never post but I have seen Mandy several times with absolutely no issues. She is fantastic and a real gem.

  6. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there is any update on mandy as far as potential issues. I saw her about a month ago when there was a big explosion with her popularity and had to check it out. As most have said getting in touch can be difficult but I finally did. I have not seen any activity or comments good or bad so just curious.
    Seen her several times over the past month or so. Nothing but good things to say about her.

  7. #6387

    Tia Marie

    Afternoon.

    Any of you gents have anything good or bad to say about Tia Marie, she has posted for a while, looks pretty sexy in that see through top she wears in her pics.

    Thanks!

  8. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there is any update on mandy as far as potential issues. I saw her about a month ago when there was a big explosion with her popularity and had to check it out. As most have said getting in touch can be difficult but I finally did. I have not seen any activity or comments good or bad so just curious.
    There is no issues with mandy. Your good to go I seen her about 6 x and there is nothing wrong with me. IMOP this board would had tons of guys complaining if something was wrong. You only had one person that said that and it was no truth to that at all.

  9. #6385

    Mandy

    I was wondering if there is any update on mandy as far as potential issues. I saw her about a month ago when there was a big explosion with her popularity and had to check it out. As most have said getting in touch can be difficult but I finally did. I have not seen any activity or comments good or bad so just curious.

  10. #6384

    Help me out guys!

    In providence for the night. Looking for an outcall hottie. Who do I call to my hotel, near the airport?

  11. #6383
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw this chick last weekend and can report the same. Has nice tits and gives a good BBBJ. I'm like 80% sure that its the Jennifer from one of HaH's videos on PH, but I guess he would be the only one to confirm that.
    Found the vids. I can confirm it is her. She said the same thing to me. LOL.

  12. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvistide  [View Original Post]
    When her ad is up, it is listed under Warwick, has a short description, age listed as 33 and location is West Warwick. Once you open it, message will be really short, pretty much just says available and gives her measurements. I do not recall a phone number, all contact done by email starting by replying directly to the ad. Seems ad is only up on the weekends. But says she is available during the day on weekdays. No photos in the ad, but she will respond with them. Current photos.

    Banjomania, I agree. I picked her up a little after noontime. She had a good buzz going and told me which bar she had been in all morning.
    I actually saw this chick last weekend and can report the same. Has nice tits and gives a good BBBJ. I'm like 80% sure that its the Jennifer from one of HaH's videos on PH, but I guess he would be the only one to confirm that.

  13. #6381

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by FredArcher  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%-she is absolutely incredible in every way- saying she is an amazing woman is an enormous understatement.
    Would it be possible to get the b_p link or whatever post there is to be able to get in touch with this woman? Thank you.

  14. #6380

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Dupplehouse. Probably one of the classiest ladies I have met in the hobby. Sexy, hot and smart.
    Agreed 100%-she is absolutely incredible in every way- saying she is an amazing woman is an enormous understatement.

  15. #6379

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape