Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30029

    Tattoo face

    Drove around The Loop yesterday and spotted a tall skinny girl with red dreads and had a tat on her face, next to her right eye. Looked pretty cute. Was hanging around a few other girls. I wanted to see who else was around, but I saw no one I was interested in. Decided to go back and make the scoop but she was gone by the time I got back there. Anyone know anything about her? DM me please.

  2. #30028

    I SO kandii

    After a long absence and forced by the significant other LOL! I am back out based on all of the lovely pictures of candy. Nothing doing on Fairhaven and Sycamore except this one WSW with yellow and orange leggings going to keep looking.

  3. #30027

    Bhh

    Their Youtube Channel and Facebook page are both terminated for violation of community guidelines.

    Dude loves and needs attention. So he'll create another page. Keep reporting his pages.

  4. #30026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Angela on Payson

    I'm a little behind on my reports. This is from a week or so ago. I was just looking around when I spotted red hair in the distance. I thought at first maybe it was Tasha who I haven't seen in a long time, but it was Angela. It's been about a year since I've seen Angela but I remembered her being a lot of fun. She said she had left the area for a while but was back now. She likes to work off her phone but it was stolen. She has a replacement on the way she said.

    Angela isn't the youngest girl out there, but is certainly one of the most accommodating. She tries to take care of whatever you want her to do except anal. She follows directions well and seems to get into things as much as I do, with lots of little moans and sighs of satisfaction. She seemed to enjoy my squeezing her little boobs and grabbing a handful of that red hair to push my dick deeply into her mouth. Always a good time with Angela. Her number is available to contributing trusted members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela1.PNG‎   Angela2.PNG‎   Angela3.jpg‎   Angela4.jpg‎   Angela5.PNG‎  

    Angela6.jpg‎   Angela7.jpg‎   Angela8.jpg‎  

  5. #30025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Iris is Lisa? Leah, and crazeeeeeeeee.
    Ah Ha! Now I get it! I do know her after all.

  6. #30024

    Another Ashley

    Met a tall 5'9/5'10, about 150 lbs, brown hair, pretty face on Ramsey. Nice body with firm C breasts, slight stomach, but nice unmarked body. She needs to trim the stuble, but nice kitty. Thought I might have found a good one but not to be. BBBJ was nice as far as not real fast but not to slow with proper mouth pressure. Down side is that's all she does, no tongue or variation just up and down. Pussy felt good, slight odor not fresh, put her arms back and just laid there with eyes closed like a star fish as they say. Pretty girl, talks to you on way to spot, but definetly a let down for me. After I dropped her back off I saw Angelica, which is a lot better date Dam. Well you just never know till you give it a try and dropped her back off on Ramsey. Probably won't repeat unless very little out. Did see Lilly walking by the circle on the WW. Went through B / CB and saw Kandi walking on Pennington ave. Nothing around Pontiac or down the bay worth getting excited about. Tiffany and her boy friend walking around Washburn, boy she is gotten thin running hard. Never noticed she only has one upper tooth in front, scarey.

    Be careful, be safe.

  7. #30023
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Kandii the other day and got some more good Bop Without the Chops. It was a great Kandii filled ending that will have you and I coming back for some more goodies.

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/136/kandii.html
    Link does not work?

  8. #30022

    Kandii (No Chops With Some Great Bop) Got Filled Again

    Met up with Kandii the other day and got some more good Bop Without the Chops. It was a great Kandii filled ending that will have you and I coming back for some more goodies.

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/136/kandii.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

    5.jpg‎   6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎  


  9. #30021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Robin??

    Does anybody have the scope on Robin. Mixed young chick with DD, fizzy hair and wears glasses. Any one ever dated her and what was the tuition? She is usually out on Payson, sometimes the Circle. I never see her getting picked up. She said she doesn't use, but I do not trust anything SW say.

  10. #30020

    Meghan

    Cruised Wilkens this afternoon, spying little Meghan near SCarey and James near the store. Grabbed her and off to P's for some fun. Stripped her down and speared her little blonde fuzz covered mound up to my balls with one thrust. She moaned and locked her ankles around my waist, urging me to hit it hard. It didn't take long for her tight little giner to start squeezing me as I tried to knock the bottom out of her. Her groans got loud enough to hear down in P's living room so I thought that I'd better finish her off. One final pump and a grunt, filling her up to the rim with creme. Pulled out, cleaned up and dropped her back off near Washington. Usual tuition, no drama. Just the way I like it.

  11. #30019

    Missed chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Just a note on Taylor. The weight on her is fine. She has the most delicious thighs since Emily on Bentlou.
    I never got a chance to sample this would have loved to got the triple threat at the tims spot!

  12. #30018

    Homesick

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro  [View Original Post]
    Those Taylor and Chrissy pics got me inspired and I'm going to edit some videos I have saved in my phone, meanwhile I'll post one screenshot of one of the BHH stars.
    Good ole bmore I miss thr sws so much.

  13. #30017

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro  [View Original Post]
    Those Taylor and Chrissy pics got me inspired and I'm going to edit some videos I have saved in my phone, meanwhile I'll post one screenshot of one of the BHH stars.
    Who is she in the pic and where can I find her pm withbsome info.

  14. #30016
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was going to let it go, seeing as there's a report with her real name. It gives the woman some humanity. But yeah , that's the elephant lady.
    Maybe the positive comments provided by the earlier post will help her drum up some business. Cruised WW this morning and saw the cutest blond spinner I've ever seen on Wilkens however she wouldn't leave Payson for what seemed a half hour and when she finally did she planted her cute ass at the circle and I wasn't going to scoop her at either location. Someone else finally scooped her off the circle so tell us how her skills are! I'll keep looking for her and hopefully will be able to snatch her up off the beaten path. Best to LEO until they jack me up. Then my accolades will cease.

    Peace,

    BP.

  15. #30015
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how I got involved in her issues. I've never even met Iris and wouldn't know her if I tripped over her. Or, maybe that IS the issue? LOL.
    Iris is Lisa? Leah, and crazeeeeeeeee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape