Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30014

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Lori off SCarey. Bit older in the tooth (50 yrs young) but looks fairly decent. Has fake tits that look nice and her nips respond well to a good sucking on. Opted for a BBBJw / CIM and she didn't disappoint. Asked for a Grant but talked her down to a Jackson plus Lincoln tip. Haven't tried the cooch yet. Any info on her sack skills?
    Hit that back in the day she comes down from WVA sometimes matter of fact SW Idol Darlene put me down with her good mic skills and the na-na not bad either.

  2. #30013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Emotional Issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Had a second visit with Iris today at the place she rents a room. Nice girl, has some issues emotionally, especially regarding NiteTimer and CLS. I can't make out exactly what she's talking about when she brings them up, I just smile and look attentive. The girl definitely needs to be on some sort of medication. I'm not saying that as a joke either , I genuinely like her, I can just tell from personal experience with family members, that she needs to be on something.

    Think I'm going to give the hobby a break for a while. I'll wait on Heaven to get out, and see if she can't give me a ride down the Hershey Highway. Other than that, it's break time for me.
    I'm not sure how I got involved in her issues. I've never even met Iris and wouldn't know her if I tripped over her. Or, maybe that IS the issue? LOL.

  3. #30012

    Night report

    Ton of cops out tonight be careful. On another note if anybody's got a good number I would really appreciate it thanks.

  4. #30011
    Those Taylor and Chrissy pics got me inspired and I'm going to edit some videos I have saved in my phone, meanwhile I'll post one screenshot of one of the BHH stars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-07-10 19.22.26.jpg‎  

  5. #30010
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I guess you caught her without her appendage leaching off of her today.
    This is the second date without seeing the BF around. I really hope she goes back to Ohio to be with family. Not to get all sappy, but it would be nice to see someone who obviously has emotional issues get some help.

  6. #30009

    Well,

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Believe that's elephant lady. Bolo can confirm?
    I was going to let it go, seeing as there's a report with her real name. It gives the woman some humanity. But yeah , that's the elephant lady.

  7. #30008
    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising through the WW this morning on my way home and saw Michelle waving at me to pull over I stopped and talked to her and she was telling me that she was doing pretty bad and in desperate need for some help, I was going to pass on her because she was doing a lot of jumping around and couldn't keep still she was high as a kite. And normally I don't like to mess with them when they are like that but I gave it a shot anyway and I'm glad that I did. We agreed on Standard tuition for BBBJ and it was grade A she was a nasty little freak she put all that bouncing around energy into her work I will repeat. She's always on Payson near Wilkens if you see her stop and get some. Of course no digits as always she said 3 hoppers robbed her and stole her phone so you have to catch her on Payson.
    Believe that's elephant lady. Bolo can confirm?

  8. #30007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Had a second visit with Iris today at the place she rents a room. Nice girl, has some issues emotionally, especially regarding NiteTimer and CLS. I can't make out exactly what she's talking about when she brings them up, I just smile and look attentive. The girl definitely needs to be on some sort of medication. I'm not saying that as a joke either , I genuinely like her, I can just tell from personal experience with family members, that she needs to be on something.

    Think I'm going to give the hobby a break for a while. I'll wait on Heaven to get out, and see if she can't give me a ride down the Hershey Highway. Other than that, it's break time for me.
    I guess you caught her without her appendage leaching off of her today.

  9. #30006

    Iris

    Had a second visit with Iris today at the place she rents a room. Nice girl, has some issues emotionally, especially regarding NiteTimer and CLS. I can't make out exactly what she's talking about when she brings them up, I just smile and look attentive. The girl definitely needs to be on some sort of medication. I'm not saying that as a joke either , I genuinely like her, I can just tell from personal experience with family members, that she needs to be on something.

    Think I'm going to give the hobby a break for a while. I'll wait on Heaven to get out, and see if she can't give me a ride down the Hershey Highway. Other than that, it's break time for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0415.jpg‎  

  10. #30005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy's skin is perfectly smooth, and her pussy is surprisingly tight.
    Is this same Chrissy that CLS did his report?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.jpg‎  

  11. #30004
    What areas of baltimore have the best quality young girls? Black, white, hispanic whatever. I only know conkling-pulaski.

  12. #30003
    Quote Originally Posted by DingaLingDong  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to all the Hampden girls?
    I've been to dmitris bar a couple times. Saw some trashy looking women up and down falls but none were obvious streetwalkers.

  13. #30002

    Extra tight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy's skin is perfectly smooth, and her pussy is surprisingly tight.
    That pussy is tight. And she makes a lot of noise when I'm pounding it.

  14. #30001
    Oh, helz yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy's skin is perfectly smooth, and her pussy is surprisingly tight.
    Yes, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease share!

  15. #30000

    Michelle

    I was cruising through the WW this morning on my way home and saw Michelle waving at me to pull over I stopped and talked to her and she was telling me that she was doing pretty bad and in desperate need for some help, I was going to pass on her because she was doing a lot of jumping around and couldn't keep still she was high as a kite. And normally I don't like to mess with them when they are like that but I gave it a shot anyway and I'm glad that I did. We agreed on Standard tuition for BBBJ and it was grade A she was a nasty little freak she put all that bouncing around energy into her work I will repeat. She's always on Payson near Wilkens if you see her stop and get some. Of course no digits as always she said 3 hoppers robbed her and stole her phone so you have to catch her on Payson.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 1.jpg‎   Michelle 2.jpg‎   Michelle 3.jpg‎   Michelle 4.jpg‎   Michelle 5.jpg‎  

    Michelle 6.jpg‎   Michelle 7.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape