Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,426 to 31,440 of 61440
-
07-11-16 06:44 #30015Senior Member

Posts: 2419Iris is Lisa? Leah, and crazeeeeeeeee.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-16 06:11 #30014Banned Member

Posts: 1312Lori
Hit that back in the day she comes down from WVA sometimes matter of fact SW Idol Darlene put me down with her good mic skills and the na-na not bad either.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-16 04:52 #30013Senior Member

Posts: 1788Emotional Issues?
I'm not sure how I got involved in her issues. I've never even met Iris and wouldn't know her if I tripped over her. Or, maybe that IS the issue? LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 22:44 #30012Senior Member

Posts: 28Night report
Ton of cops out tonight be careful. On another note if anybody's got a good number I would really appreciate it thanks.
-
07-10-16 19:30 #30011Senior Member

Posts: 126Those Taylor and Chrissy pics got me inspired and I'm going to edit some videos I have saved in my phone, meanwhile I'll post one screenshot of one of the BHH stars.
-
07-10-16 18:32 #30010Senior Member

Posts: 2344This is the second date without seeing the BF around. I really hope she goes back to Ohio to be with family. Not to get all sappy, but it would be nice to see someone who obviously has emotional issues get some help.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 18:26 #30009Senior Member

Posts: 2344Well,
I was going to let it go, seeing as there's a report with her real name. It gives the woman some humanity. But yeah , that's the elephant lady.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 17:54 #30008Senior Member

Posts: 1322Believe that's elephant lady. Bolo can confirm?
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 16:43 #30007Senior Member

Posts: 1370Iris
I guess you caught her without her appendage leaching off of her today.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 15:17 #30006Senior Member

Posts: 2344Iris
Had a second visit with Iris today at the place she rents a room. Nice girl, has some issues emotionally, especially regarding NiteTimer and CLS. I can't make out exactly what she's talking about when she brings them up, I just smile and look attentive. The girl definitely needs to be on some sort of medication. I'm not saying that as a joke either , I genuinely like her, I can just tell from personal experience with family members, that she needs to be on something.
Think I'm going to give the hobby a break for a while. I'll wait on Heaven to get out, and see if she can't give me a ride down the Hershey Highway. Other than that, it's break time for me.
-
07-10-16 13:06 #30005Senior Member

Posts: 1370Chrissy
Is this same Chrissy that CLS did his report?
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 11:18 #30004Senior Member

Posts: 1622What areas of baltimore have the best quality young girls? Black, white, hispanic whatever. I only know conkling-pulaski.
-
07-10-16 11:15 #30003Senior Member

Posts: 1622I've been to dmitris bar a couple times. Saw some trashy looking women up and down falls but none were obvious streetwalkers.
Originally Posted by DingaLingDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 10:14 #30002Senior Member

Posts: 138Extra tight
That pussy is tight. And she makes a lot of noise when I'm pounding it.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 09:25 #30001Senior Member

Posts: 136Oh, helz yeah!
Yes, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease share!
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





