Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 260 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1938

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    That can happen only if prostitution is legalized or even better decriminalized. In our present state it wouldn't work. Remember the Combat Zone? I wish it was still there, that being said I don't remember it as a particularly crime free area that's for sure.

    On one hand you may point to the areas around brothels in Nevada that are commonly considered safe, on the other hand brothels in Nevada are usually so isolated that often there is nothing really there but a brothel so that can't be much of an example.
    The closest 'brothel' from Vegas in an hour away. Several of the popular ones are 6 to 8 hours away near Carson City. There is only one 'territory' that it is legal in Nevada and Vegas isn't one of them. And yes there isn't much around the area. If you are interested in some of the goings and comings there look up 'Alice Little' of the Sagebrush Ranch (I think). She and some of the others have a few blogs and some interesting articles about the subject. You can then follow some of the others there and at other places. SO.

  2. #1937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    That can happen only if prostitution is legalized or even better decriminalized. In our present state it wouldn't work. Remember the Combat Zone? I wish it was still there, that being said I don't remember it as a particularly crime free area that's for sure.

    On one hand you may point to the areas around brothels in Nevada that are commonly considered safe, on the other hand brothels in Nevada are usually so isolated that often there is nothing really there but a brothel so that can't be much of an example.

  3. #1936

    OH NO Not The Truth!!

    Deb, how dare you link an article that tells the truth. The politicians and "do gooders" are not going to be happy with you. Too bad most people will not take the time to read and understand it.

  4. #1935
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Sex workers can be an asset to neighborhoods


  5. #1934
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Nrlmus: Love the cafe! Anyway check this out, directed to all the tattooed providers


  6. #1933

  7. #1932

    Sorry but

    That is the biggest, ugliest puss I've ever seen. As the narrator points out, the hair is a dead give away although waxing is an option. A man's skin is just different from a woman's- it's thicker and darker. If I got to a puss that looked like that, even if it was on a REAL woman I'd pass!

  8. #1931

    Syphilis is one of many STDs that are making a comeback

    This is scary stuff. I always use cover and avoid at all costs if something doesn't look or smell right. Thanks for sharing.

  9. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    Nrlmus, It is much simpler to tell a post op that now has a pussy. There are 2 undeniable distinctions; they cannot get wet naturally so need lube; when you reach into their pussy, they do not have that hard tube thing (I do not know what it is called) that feels like long and hard cartiage-like thing that a real woman has, because the reconstruction is only on the outside and the doctors do not bother to try to create real anatomy. No tutorial or video is needed.

    Before someone asks or makes fun of me, I will make fun of myself and admit up front that the answer is yes, I unfortunately know from hands on and fingers in experience, several times, but not on purpose the first couple times.
    The hips are another give away, they don't change bone structure. It's also a better indicator because you can notice it before things get more intimate.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #1929
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    The video is needed for some guys

    Otherwise how did so many guys not know? I honestly think it was a big to do for nothing. They hired her, she provided good service, they were very happy and thought she was exceptional. It was a sexual experience. It's not like she kept it away from her significant other. I thought that most of the guys were downright bullies, but what do you expect from the discussion board on the other site? GG told one provider to commit suicide during the Christmas holidays and he was a moderator at the time. A2 would never tell someone to kill themselves or allow such a thing to be posted.

  11. #1928

    A Man (or Woman) of Distinction

    Nrlmus, It is much simpler to tell a post op that now has a pussy. There are 2 undeniable distinctions; they cannot get wet naturally so need lube; when you reach into their pussy, they do not have that hard tube thing (I do not know what it is called) that feels like long and hard cartiage-like thing that a real woman has, because the reconstruction is only on the outside and the doctors do not bother to try to create real anatomy. No tutorial or video is needed.

    Before someone asks or makes fun of me, I will make fun of myself and admit up front that the answer is yes, I [unfortunately] know from hands on and fingers in experience, several times, but not on purpose the first couple times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Alright this is pretty hard to look at. Don't do it while or after you eat but in light of intense recent discussions on the other site I still decided to re-post it here.

    I think some may find it useful and if it helps one of us to avoid the error then my post served its purpose.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbgZLtgl_gk

  12. #1927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    How to tell post op ts from real female

    Alright this is pretty hard to look at. Don't do it while or after you eat but in light of intense recent discussions on the other site I still decided to re-post it here.

    I think some may find it useful and if it helps one of us to avoid the error then my post served its purpose.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbgZLtgl_gk

  13. #1926

  14. #1925
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    JoeMuckInFutch empty your your mailbox

    You're inbox is full. Xoxo.

  15. #1924
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape