Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 260 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they'd get clients to pay more if they were. . . Better looking? I thought Brazil had hot women. Surely in Everett and environs.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Cup-flop.html
    Damn! Are $40 at Vila Mimosa?! Prices went up, didn't they? Don't think too much of it dude. Vila Mimosa is a closed off block where the borderlines of whether you should pay them or they should pay you come in a package with cheap local barbecue. Do you see the room where two nice ladies are posing for photos? That's a sales pitch by Vila Mimosa standards. Vila Mimosa caters predominantly to the local market. Tourist usually hang out on Copacobana or go to more upscale ***** houses (check ISG).

    I mean don't get me wrong, a self-respecting monger will and should check Vila Mimosa out, if for nothing more then just for experience of it. In fact read ISG, you'll see that some of ours seem to like it even more then Copa. The atmosphere is easy-going, girls are cheap cheap cheap and friendly friendly friendly, street food still tastes good. Talk to expatriates on Copa, maybe go with a buddy or two and don't be a hero. Take a cab. Maybe you can even arrange something through Bobby at Blame it on Rio. You will always come across a gem or two even in Vila Mimosa impatiently waiting for you to try her out. But if, just by chance, you're more into skanky seedy types. Man, you'll find yourself in heaven!

    Be as it may don't draw long lasting conclusions here. If you live out your mongering days without experiencing Rio even once then you haven't lived, even now when Help disco is no longer there.

  2. #1922

    Brazil Olympics Special

    Maybe they'd get clients to pay more if they were. . . Better looking? I thought Brazil had hot women. Surely in Everett and environs.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Cup-flop.html

  3. #1921
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Syphilis is on the rise


  4. #1920
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Man-allegedly-scans-penis-at-supermarket-checkout and is arrested.


  5. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    I asked if I got multiples for the hour, I generally do QV or 1/2 hour because I am usually done inside of 20 minutes. Since it was a longer haul to visit her I was thinking of taking the hour option if I got MSOG.

    She did a back ground check on my phone number but I don't have an online presence so she might have been leery already.
    It's very odd that she spooked by your question. I am sure she asked whether you are a cop / LE and you answered "No" before you get to that part. In reality, if you are a cop, you don't need the answer of that question to arrest her. I am guessing, she either don't want to do it multiple times that day (which is not fair, because you pay for the hour. Any provider who thinks she could just collect 1 hour fee but only engage with you for less than 20 minutes is someone to be avoid) or she had a bad experience with someone who like fuck every penny out of her.

    I don't see you did anything wrong.

  6. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    To me, this question is very legit and relevent. "30 min or 1 hour". I always think 1 hour appt is unnecessary. The only reason I would see a provider for 1 hour appt is she requires minu 1 hour appt. Don't get me wrong, I used to book 1 hour appt only. For many years, as matter of fact. I can't tell you how many times I walked out the hotel and looked at my watch. At 30 minutes mark. So I would definitely ask the same question on the phone if I felt like to do it twice that day. So speaking with experience, I am not sure why she spooked. Did you ask it clearly that it was for the 1 hour appt?
    I asked if I got multiples for the hour, I generally do QV or 1/2 hour because I am usually done inside of 20 minutes. Since it was a longer haul to visit her I was thinking of taking the hour option if I got MSOG.

    She did a back ground check on my phone number but I don't have an online presence so she might have been leery already.

  7. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    I was on the phone to a provider and getting ready to seal the deal. I asked and she gave me her prices of $240/$175. I asked if multiples were allowed and she spooked and hung up on me.

    I'd like to know if that's an inappropriate question when spending that much for an hour?

    Thanks.

    NGY.
    To me, this question is very legit and relevent. "30 min or 1 hour". I always think 1 hour appt is unnecessary. The only reason I would see a provider for 1 hour appt is she requires minu 1 hour appt. Don't get me wrong, I used to book 1 hour appt only. For many years, as matter of fact. I can't tell you how many times I walked out the hotel and looked at my watch. At 30 minutes mark. So I would definitely ask the same question on the phone if I felt like to do it twice that day. So speaking with experience, I am not sure why she spooked. Did you ask it clearly that it was for the 1 hour appt?

  8. #1916
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    This is so sad and scary!

    A good reason to not see an escort who does drugs! So sad for her and his life is ruined.

    http://articles.philly.com/2005-09-1...ng-ashley-burg

  9. #1915
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    You could say

    Can I have more than one cup of coffee or can we do whatever I request during the entire hour.

    Of.

  10. #1914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Inappropriate Question Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    I was on the phone to a provider and getting ready to seal the deal. I asked and she gave me her prices of $240/$175. I asked if multiples were allowed and she spooked and hung up on me.

    I'd like to know if that's an inappropriate question when spending that much for an hour?

    Thanks.

    NGY.
    I don't think the question was inappropriate as connected to the amount she quoted you but when talking to a provider on the phone you need to be careful what you say to her so as not to spook her. She has no way of knowing whether you are LE or not. That's more than likely why she hung up you.

  11. #1913

    LE Check

    When talking to a provider by txt, email, or on the phone it's really easy to spoke them. If you call and ask for a rate for their time it's an Escorting service.

    If you call and ask if they let you have 2 pops, it's sex for money and that's illegal.

    Some girls are very aware of this and will not discuss it (she hung up on you).

    Others will work the gray area of innuendo and others may just come right out and say stuff like "yeah, 2 pops, 3 if you can manage it. ".

    I like to see girls that give the time /$ and do not equate pops with the dollar amount. There are many that figure once you pop you are done- those girls don't get repeat biz from me unless there is something really special about them.

    Unfortunately you may never know until you visit her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    I was on the phone to a provider and getting ready to seal the deal. I asked and she gave me her prices of $240/$175. I asked if multiples were allowed and she spooked and hung up on me.

    I'd like to know if that's an inappropriate question when spending that much for an hour?

    Thanks.

    NGY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1e064fe358edfe0f7476d249395d61360_full.jpg‎  

  12. #1912

    Question for the Board

    I was on the phone to a provider and getting ready to seal the deal. I asked and she gave me her prices of $240/$175. I asked if multiples were allowed and she spooked and hung up on me.

    I'd like to know if that's an inappropriate question when spending that much for an hour?

    Thanks.

    NGY.

  13. #1911

    This is where tax dollars go?

    Quote Originally Posted by FootNBallCoach  [View Original Post]
    The the must be up for re-ele.
    Really, thay paid staff to count to 28,000! Talk about waste of time, that should be paid for by his reelection funds.

  14. #1910

    Re-election and is looking for contributions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    From Minneapolis newspaper article about massage parlors at the link below: " The Washington County Attorney's Office counts the number of apparent solicitations for sexual services in the Twin Cities Metro on Backpage. From January through May, there have been 28,290. Advertising, "hot, sexy, young Asian girls" who are willing to please you and make you have a memorable experience. "

    http://www.kare11.com/news/massage-b...ello/245378074

    I'm shocked, oh my goodness !
    The the must be up for re-ele.

  15. #1909

    Four Thousand Holes In Blackburn, Lancashire

    From Minneapolis newspaper article about massage parlors at the link below: " The Washington County Attorney's Office counts the number of apparent solicitations for sexual services in the Twin Cities Metro on Backpage. From January through May, there have been 28,290. Advertising, "hot, sexy, young Asian girls" who are willing to please you and make you have a memorable experience. "

    http://www.kare11.com/news/massage-b...ello/245378074

    I'm shocked, oh my goodness !

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape