Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,691 to 24,705 of 40010
-
07-11-16 15:27 #15320Senior Member

Posts: 210Old ladies at the AMP. Smarter but wiser women.
Visited my go to AMP last week. Located under a viaduct and has a similar name to a big gambling area in China. Very clean and staffed by older Asian ladies. (None are particularly attractive) What they lack in looks and age, they make up for in experience. Great table shower, lots of brushing and ass play (if you like it), excellent massage and usually a great finish. They are ugly, but reliable service once they know you, which doesn't take long.
-
07-10-16 22:35 #15319Banned Member

Posts: 4190Very boring. AMP's are easy. If they offer service you get it.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 22:20 #15318Senior Member

Posts: 341Wonderful
Location, River Grove. I took a break to see if I still had it. All to easy. Standard is available. Lilly. My one day return reminded me how easy AMPs are. No need to visit though because there are no real lookers, just your below avg talent. Rooms with curtains and you can hear the other room. An attractive lady, Sofie, is recommended at old faithful by the way. This hobby use to be fun, but today just proved to me how boring it can be with amps.
-
07-10-16 22:06 #15317Senior Member

Posts: 151There's a FS place by the western stop on the blue line too.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 15:33 #15316Regular Member

Posts: 23Couldn't agree more.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 09:43 #15315Regular Member

Posts: 13Chicago downtown
As the other user said, limited options downtown generally and FS almost impossible at a parlor. You would need to step up to an escort service like Korean Palace which has a south loop location, or asian apartment near ohare. If FS is off your list then the best bets that I have experienced that are walkable / taxi are Paradise on Wabash, Green Spa on Halsted, and my favorite SXL on s. Michigan.
Originally Posted by PhGolfer69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-16 00:21 #15314Senior Member

Posts: 1713Limited options in downtown
I think I posted on this topic before. The options are limited in the downtown loop area for a few reasons. Mainly, the rent is too high to make money. Also, the parking is expensive if you can even find a spot.
Originally Posted by PhGolfer69
[View Original Post]
You can consider hopping on the Red line and go to Chinatown (about 15-20 minute ride). In the river north area, get on Red line at State and Grand. But from what I have read, there are no FS available at those Chinatown spas, just L1.
If you absolutely need FS from Asian girls, your best bet is get on the Blue line and head out to Ohare area and go to one of the Asian apartments. You can catch Blue line by crossing the river, corner of Clark and Lake. It's about a 45 minute ride and then 15 minute walk after you get off. You can read more about them in the Asian Apartment Girl thread.
-
07-09-16 16:00 #15313Regular Member

Posts: 6River North in 2 weeks
Need some help please. Traveling to downtown area in 2 weeks. Can I gets some Intel on massage parlors that would be worth my time and money. I enjoy the young cute Asian girls and would like FS to be available if I am in the mood. Sorry I don't have any reviews here because Omaha doesn't really use this site at all.
A couple that I picked out were 800 S Wabash, Relax down by McCormick, S Michigan Ave or Mercy Accup. Please help if I am on the right track or if I should keep looking. Thanks.
-
07-08-16 17:41 #15312Senior Member

Posts: 79As I said,"WAY OVERPRICED". MHS.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 13:59 #15311Senior Member

Posts: 430Are They Nuts?
$180/ hr w / o FS? Do they rebate $160 when finished?
Originally Posted by MikeHuntSweat
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-16 22:40 #15310Senior Member

Posts: 79Impulse
Had to check out Xena, the bodybuilder. She must live in a f-ing gym. After a weak massage, I stripped her and gave her a rub down, she jerked jr. Till I busted a nut on her abs. Way over priced at 180. But I checked muscle chick off my bucket list. Won't be returning, MHS.
Originally Posted by AsianAddict
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-16 19:41 #15309Senior Member

Posts: 153I'm guessing these MTs [Deleted by Admin] do this job through some circumstance or another, and probably hate men. Why would they go the extra mile? They should provide better service for better tips so they can escape what they're doing.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
In todays world you want to be careful with that phrase I pulled out.
A2
-
07-07-16 17:49 #15308Senior Member

Posts: 96Crazy
I don't understand guys paying that either. I would assume guys are going in thinking for that kind of money there are lots of extras to be had. Just can't imagine if there is and after tipping what you would end up paying. You could go see lots of other options for that kind of money if not for even less money.
Originally Posted by BigDog16
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-16 16:11 #15307Banned Member

Posts: 4190I've never been to EMP but what you noticed are only a couple things of what makes AMP's frustrating.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-16 16:01 #15306Senior Member

Posts: 483Gee, thanks?
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
Based on my very limited experience these are issues for both AMPs and EMPs.











Reply With Quote





