Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 133 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #589

    Deena

    I have read some reports on Deena and they weren't good what so ever. Deena has always been one of my favorites, I seen her recently and the report of her smelling really bad did not match up with her this recent encounter. Her service was still as good as I remember, maybe even better. She was clean, shaven, new clothes, shoes, fresh out the shower. Yes, she has lost a lot of weight. She was still that sweet girl I remember seeing a couple summers ago. And shooting up in day light. Come on guys what do you think these girls are doing? Only getting high at night? She did tell me she's been homeless for about a month but has been staying in Philadelphia somewhere. Maybe you caught her on a bad day, but my recent visit with Deena was as great as ever. Will repeat as much as possible.

  2. #588

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I went out Saturday night around 10 pm to Broadway. The street was booming with SW's and I was in total awe of what I saw. LE was out but not in full force. The SW's I saw didn't give a fuck about LE, a few of the one's I dated before were tryin to flagged me down and some even try to open my door at a stoplight with LE in the back drop. I estimated there were at least 30 SW's out there. I even saw my favorites Bunnie, Stacy and Tiffany. Stacey recognized me and immediately came toward my car and looked at me. I looked at her and her face was still pretty, she had on a summertime hoodie on over head. I didn't partake because I wasn't feeling her at that time. I also saw Tiffany and she lost weight but not too much. Both of these SW's were at Walnut ave near the church. Bunnie is still looking good but she was around a lot of SW's at the Chinese restaurant on Broadway and Mechanic. I tried to get her but 3 or 4 SW's were trying to make me choose them instead. I even joked with the SW's and said how about a foursome and they were like ok,. I didn't do anything but I think Broadway is back.
    This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I came through broadway several years ago to conditions just like this. I wouldn't be surprised if the convention has something to do with it. Figure all of the surrounding towns will be on increased alert.

  3. #587

    Broadway is back

    I went out Saturday night around 10 pm to Broadway. The street was booming with SW's and I was in total awe of what I saw. LE was out but not in full force. The SW's I saw didn't give a fuck about LE, a few of the one's I dated before were tryin to flagged me down and some even try to open my door at a stoplight with LE in the back drop. I estimated there were at least 30 SW's out there. I even saw my favorites Bunnie, Stacy and Tiffany. Stacey recognized me and immediately came toward my car and looked at me. I looked at her and her face was still pretty, she had on a summertime hoodie on over head. I didn't partake because I wasn't feeling her at that time. I also saw Tiffany and she lost weight but not too much. Both of these SW's were at Walnut ave near the church. Bunnie is still looking good but she was around a lot of SW's at the Chinese restaurant on Broadway and Mechanic. I tried to get her but 3 or 4 SW's were trying to make me choose them instead. I even joked with the SW's and said how about a foursome and they were like ok,. I didn't do anything but I think Broadway is back.

  4. #586

    Angela

    On broadway today and spotted Angela from Cooky's pics. It was around 9:30 and was very little traffic and no LEO that I could ascertain. Looped around the block, picked her up. She is tiny thing but a nice person. Took me to a parking lot that she uses and after. 20 I had some quick relief. She asked me to see her again and write a good review of her and that next time she may let me try twice. She does not swallow, which is ok but wanted others to know. Or maybe she does for more?? I don't know. There were others out but I did not recognize them at all. Tall blond but I am tired of being taken. I rather connect with a known person at least from the previous reviews and pics I have seen. ZERO action on Morgan which was odd. Maybe it was too early?

  5. #585

    Leggy blonde cheerleader type

    Drove Broadway late this morning, had the pleasure of crossing paths with Kristen, leggy blonde who knows how to showcase her best asset (legs), followed closely by her lovely personality. Back to my hotel for superb BBBJ (soft touch) and missionary, very good time nice chest with very long nipples, couldn't tell clothed how good the top was. She's a real pleasure, has lost some weight due to use, mid 30's. Showed me pics from last year, massive rack ahead of the habit, still great. Separately surprised haven't seen a report on Jess / Jessica, exotic look killer curves no chest, mad mic skills. Usually around, no sign of her today.

  6. #584

    Recon 7/22

    Saw the new blonde I previously posted about on Thursday she looks clean and cute. Still wearing the same white and black horizontal striped dress it has no shoulders either. The stripes are really thin. I am surprised no one on the forum hasn't dated her. Saw most of the old regulars that I always avoided anyway. Crazy Sharon looking rough the last 3 years show heavy on her.

    Today I saw Monica but she hangs down further towards Morgan Blvd now, just before Ferry Ave I saw her. She looked pretty clean.

    I have no reports since I am currently retired so I only give recons.

    Good hunting.

    KSW.

  7. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    On the Camden side, things looked ok for the past several weeks. I saw very little LE activity on Broadway since the recent Dallas and Baton Rouge killings of LE. I am just saying this base on my recent visits. This could be a coincidence or just a statement by LE. There were a few nights I could of gotten out my car and fucked a SW on Broadway with no problem against my car doggie style.

    I would definitely go between 9 pm and 1 pm. I mean in the beginning of the year LE was parked on every other street and walking the beat. This is not the case now. This may change next week because the Democratic Convention is coming to Philly.
    I had to LOL at the doing it right on the street. Also, I definitely know what you're talking about with the cop a block. I've been in Camden and have seen all of them driving around with their little lights that are always on. It was insane. The good news is that I will be coming after the convention, so I'll have to check back with you to see what you're thinking then. Thanks for the response.

  8. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRenting  [View Original Post]
    Been on Broadway before. It has been at least a year. I plan on being in the Philly area in the beginning of August. Can any local tell me how things look in Philly / Camden? I've only ever successfully scooped on Broadway, but willing to look anywhere in the city.
    On the Camden side, things looked ok for the past several weeks. I saw very little LE activity on Broadway since the recent Dallas and Baton Rouge killings of LE. I am just saying this base on my recent visits. This could be a coincidence or just a statement by LE. There were a few nights I could of gotten out my car and fucked a SW on Broadway with no problem against my car doggie style.

    I would definitely go between 9 pm and 1 pm. I mean in the beginning of the year LE was parked on every other street and walking the beat. This is not the case now. This may change next week because the Democratic Convention is coming to Philly.

  9. #581

    What do you think?

    Been on Broadway before. It has been at least a year. I plan on being in the Philly area in the beginning of August. Can any local tell me how things look in Philly / Camden? I've only ever successfully scooped on Broadway, but willing to look anywhere in the city.

  10. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Okay I've seen this new black streetwalker two days in a row now about 5 foot 6 very thin skinny hips but in a sexy way. She is very dark-skinned and looks very young I thought she looked under 18 when I first saw her. Acts new hesitates to make eye contact. Cute little girl. She was at the Atlantic Ave and Broadway.

    KSW.
    I saw her too last night when I ventured onto Broadway. There were several new ebony SW out last night. I usually have to see if they are out there couple days before I tap that azz. I hope we continue to get some fresh faces out there. I am sick and tired of seeing the SW's that been out there for the last 15 or more years.

  11. #579

    Another new one

    Okay I've seen this new black streetwalker two days in a row now about 5 foot 6 very thin skinny hips but in a sexy way. She is very dark-skinned and looks very young I thought she looked under 18 when I first saw her. Acts new hesitates to make eye contact. Cute little girl. She was at the Atlantic Ave and Broadway.

    KSW.

  12. #578
    I went down to Broadway last night around 10 pm and it was popping with all kinds SW's and BSW's. I went all the way down to Morgan Ave and back to Walnut and saw at least 20 SW's. The best part of it all, I didn't see any LE. I was wondering if this had something to do with the recent events in Dallas. I mean I must have went up and down at least 3 times and didn't see no LE. This was weird because in the last year or two, I always saw a few ULE and LE parked throughout Broadway. I didn't partake in anything but it was definitely weird.

  13. #577

    New girl 7/12/16

    Yup Deena and Staci both went down hill fast. BUT I saw a new girl that looked interesting. She was about 5' 5" sandy blonde hair cropped at the shoulder. Cute up turned button nose. I didn't get a real good look at her face but she looked cute from what I did see. She was wearing a dress with black and white horizontal strips and walking Broadway around Walnut. Mr CJ should look for this one for a photo shoot I think she would be worth a shot.

    KSW.

  14. #576

    Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth  [View Original Post]
    She's homeless. Huge downward spiral is an understatement. She's running really hard these days and her habit is out of control.
    Very sad, she's so bad she told me she shoots up outside in broad daylight. That did it for me, no more Deena, to far gone.

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I think she is homeless now sleeping in abandoned buildings and such.
    She's homeless. Huge downward spiral is an understatement. She's running really hard these days and her habit is out of control.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape