Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,456 to 31,470 of 61449
-
07-09-16 16:55 #29994Senior Member

Posts: 252Chrissy
Chrissy's skin is perfectly smooth, and her pussy is surprisingly tight.
-
07-09-16 16:54 #29993Senior Member

Posts: 251Star
Picked up star in cb. Noticed her walking with some nice see threw yoga paints and a bright yellow thong. Went to a local spot for a quick. Turned into alot more LOL. Definitely love her look. Started with a nice BBBJ. Once nice and hard we moved to the back seat where we started with mish for a few minutes then doggy where I learned I don't have enough room for that kinda thing anymore LOL. Flipped back over to mish where I didn't think she could get her feet any higher. Moments before I pulled out, ripped the cover off and went on those great looking tits of hers. Cleaned up and took her back. Says she's staying in the SW hotel and looking for somewhere else. Also got two different contact numbers for her. Will definitely repeat when I have more time and try for her place. Got a picture of her when I dropped her off but for some reason I can't upload it.
-
07-09-16 16:37 #29992Senior Member

Posts: 252Taylor
Just a note on Taylor. The weight on her is fine. She has the most delicious thighs since Emily on Bentlou.
-
07-09-16 15:59 #29991Regular Member

Posts: 2Hampden?
Does anyone know what happened to all the Hampden girls?
-
07-09-16 15:15 #29990Regular Member

Posts: 2Hampden?
Not a report, more of a question. For what seems like months now, Hampden seems dried up. No luck no matter what time of day or night. Was there a crack down? Was there a shift in location due to men in blue? Is there an alternative location nearby? Mostly curious to know what happened in Hampden. There used to be fresh faces every now and then, but now you can't even find any of the regulars.
-
07-09-16 13:52 #29989Banned Member

Posts: 1312Hit my my inbox
Hit my inbox will pass along name.
Originally Posted by DizkNutz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 09:12 #29988Senior Member

Posts: 135Thanks for the tip. For future reference, it would be helpful to have a name so as to avoid.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 07:33 #29987Senior Member

Posts: 541Amber
Yup that's the one.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 05:27 #29986Senior Member

Posts: 1790Amber
Is this the Amber you met? I've been looking for her if it is.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 23:34 #29985Senior Member

Posts: 512Sadly that's the case for most of them. Oh well:
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
07-08-16 23:23 #29984Senior Member

Posts: 38Crystal
Does anyone know what happened to blonde haired Crystal from BP?
-
07-08-16 22:59 #29983Senior Member

Posts: 541Amber
Oi Oi lads I left work a little early so I went up I-95. I started the usual loop around W / W 1st and I did find some ladies but more on the plumper side which is fine but for my liking. I then cruised over to CB / BK and found more ladies on Fairhaven which were better looking overall. I did see this gorgeous looking red-head standing talking to either an old dude or granny on this White House after the alley and before Elmtree. Any info on her would be amazing just to give you a hint of how she looked. She was a replica of Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones but a little more chubbier and a bigger plump ass. I tried to go around the block but she was gone.
So I went back and forth between CB / BK & W / W about 2 times when I see this nice looking little spinner on corner of Payson and Christian St. She gave me the wave and boom I was in. She was about 5'2 maybe less, blonde hair, blue eyes (maybe contacts). She smelled so good and I complimented her about and she told she just showered. We chatted for a bit and we was about to hit up Pierre's now I have never asked the proper etiquite on how we actually go about renting a room. But alas thei charlie was not answering the door so we had to go to another spot. We head to my spot and on the way we kept talking. This bird was tip top she was cool as fuck. Not sure if spliff calmed her down but dayum bird was actually making sense.
We agreed on 2 J's FS with a BBBJ. Her mic skills were tip top for about 3 minutes. Nothing was rushed when it was my turn to smash I went in slow. She started to grab me harder and started to moan very slowly. At first she was shy to trying other positions but the car date is very difficult to maneuver in. But she relaxed afterwards and I finished feeling pleased. If I had to rate her on 3 things it would be.
7/10 Looks not the best looker but I she had a ton of make-up on maybe to hide some acne. A couple scars on her lower cheeks but not that bad.
9/10 Service again car dates are not the best place to go but we did shag for a good 15 minutes non-rushed so that was a plus.
10/10 Attitude home girl was on point. I will mos def repeat. I asked for digits but I got the same 'my phone is broke" response.
-
07-08-16 19:59 #29982Senior Member

Posts: 201I asked for digits but she said she didn't have any working digits, you know how they can't seem to keep a phone.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 19:56 #29981Senior Member

Posts: 512I don't cruise for several reasons. I love the pregnant ones, so if anyone has digits for her please do PM me.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
07-08-16 18:52 #29980Regular Member

Posts: 6She looks great
Does she have a phone?
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





