Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,441 to 31,455 of 61439
-
07-10-16 03:36 #29999Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lori
Scooped Lori off SCarey. Bit older in the tooth (50 yrs young) but looks fairly decent. Has fake tits that look nice and her nips respond well to a good sucking on. Opted for a BBBJw / CIM and she didn't disappoint. Asked for a Grant but talked her down to a Jackson plus Lincoln tip. Haven't tried the cooch yet. Any info on her sack skills?
-
07-10-16 03:28 #29998Senior Member

Posts: 1322She needs to apply some sunscreen or that silky skin will soon be wrinkly leather skin.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 23:21 #29997Senior Member

Posts: 58Where can we find her?
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 23:20 #29996Senior Member

Posts: 58Are you in a sharing mood??
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 22:44 #29995Senior Member

Posts: 541Saturday Strike out
I have to admit but today was not my night although I did find something but it was one of those night's where you were just like fuck it. W / W had an immense presence of LEO's as soon as I got in the area. I didn't spend much time there so I headed over to CB / BK. This area was plentiful but was covered with more plumpers. Which is not bad now that I think about it with the options that I ended up this may have been better. Pontiac was filled with SW's and there was plenty of traffic in the area. I did see some stunners but I don't understand that they always hang out with bigger girls. Out of the 2-3 groups that I saw 2-3 were bigger then the prettier ones.
I went back to W / W and ended up with an older lady. She had on a green shirt and jeans and some sandals. Now this was when I should have thrown in the towel but I just was like ehhhhh. I saw some round spots on her arms & no teeth. She gave me a name but I won't repeat so I just drifted when she told me. Surprisingly though she gave a crazy BBBJ her gums rubbing up and down created an amazing sensation. When she undressed I saw more scars on her then Edward Scissor hands. Not the greatest moment of the weekend but at least I fulfilled the need.
Hopefully next week I have a better attempt and maybe some better finds.
-
07-09-16 16:55 #29994Senior Member

Posts: 252Chrissy
Chrissy's skin is perfectly smooth, and her pussy is surprisingly tight.
-
07-09-16 16:54 #29993Senior Member

Posts: 251Star
Picked up star in cb. Noticed her walking with some nice see threw yoga paints and a bright yellow thong. Went to a local spot for a quick. Turned into alot more LOL. Definitely love her look. Started with a nice BBBJ. Once nice and hard we moved to the back seat where we started with mish for a few minutes then doggy where I learned I don't have enough room for that kinda thing anymore LOL. Flipped back over to mish where I didn't think she could get her feet any higher. Moments before I pulled out, ripped the cover off and went on those great looking tits of hers. Cleaned up and took her back. Says she's staying in the SW hotel and looking for somewhere else. Also got two different contact numbers for her. Will definitely repeat when I have more time and try for her place. Got a picture of her when I dropped her off but for some reason I can't upload it.
-
07-09-16 16:37 #29992Senior Member

Posts: 252Taylor
Just a note on Taylor. The weight on her is fine. She has the most delicious thighs since Emily on Bentlou.
-
07-09-16 15:59 #29991Regular Member

Posts: 2Hampden?
Does anyone know what happened to all the Hampden girls?
-
07-09-16 15:15 #29990Regular Member

Posts: 2Hampden?
Not a report, more of a question. For what seems like months now, Hampden seems dried up. No luck no matter what time of day or night. Was there a crack down? Was there a shift in location due to men in blue? Is there an alternative location nearby? Mostly curious to know what happened in Hampden. There used to be fresh faces every now and then, but now you can't even find any of the regulars.
-
07-09-16 13:52 #29989Banned Member

Posts: 1312Hit my my inbox
Hit my inbox will pass along name.
Originally Posted by DizkNutz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 09:12 #29988Senior Member

Posts: 135Thanks for the tip. For future reference, it would be helpful to have a name so as to avoid.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 07:33 #29987Senior Member

Posts: 541Amber
Yup that's the one.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 05:27 #29986Senior Member

Posts: 1788Amber
Is this the Amber you met? I've been looking for her if it is.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 23:34 #29985Senior Member

Posts: 512Sadly that's the case for most of them. Oh well:
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
BQ22.









Reply With Quote





