Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,471 to 31,485 of 61459
-
07-09-16 13:52 #29989Banned Member

Posts: 1312Hit my my inbox
Hit my inbox will pass along name.
Originally Posted by DizkNutz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 09:12 #29988Senior Member

Posts: 135Thanks for the tip. For future reference, it would be helpful to have a name so as to avoid.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 07:33 #29987Senior Member

Posts: 542Amber
Yup that's the one.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 05:27 #29986Senior Member

Posts: 1791Amber
Is this the Amber you met? I've been looking for her if it is.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 23:34 #29985Senior Member

Posts: 512Sadly that's the case for most of them. Oh well:
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
07-08-16 23:23 #29984Senior Member

Posts: 38Crystal
Does anyone know what happened to blonde haired Crystal from BP?
-
07-08-16 22:59 #29983Senior Member

Posts: 542Amber
Oi Oi lads I left work a little early so I went up I-95. I started the usual loop around W / W 1st and I did find some ladies but more on the plumper side which is fine but for my liking. I then cruised over to CB / BK and found more ladies on Fairhaven which were better looking overall. I did see this gorgeous looking red-head standing talking to either an old dude or granny on this White House after the alley and before Elmtree. Any info on her would be amazing just to give you a hint of how she looked. She was a replica of Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones but a little more chubbier and a bigger plump ass. I tried to go around the block but she was gone.
So I went back and forth between CB / BK & W / W about 2 times when I see this nice looking little spinner on corner of Payson and Christian St. She gave me the wave and boom I was in. She was about 5'2 maybe less, blonde hair, blue eyes (maybe contacts). She smelled so good and I complimented her about and she told she just showered. We chatted for a bit and we was about to hit up Pierre's now I have never asked the proper etiquite on how we actually go about renting a room. But alas thei charlie was not answering the door so we had to go to another spot. We head to my spot and on the way we kept talking. This bird was tip top she was cool as fuck. Not sure if spliff calmed her down but dayum bird was actually making sense.
We agreed on 2 J's FS with a BBBJ. Her mic skills were tip top for about 3 minutes. Nothing was rushed when it was my turn to smash I went in slow. She started to grab me harder and started to moan very slowly. At first she was shy to trying other positions but the car date is very difficult to maneuver in. But she relaxed afterwards and I finished feeling pleased. If I had to rate her on 3 things it would be.
7/10 Looks not the best looker but I she had a ton of make-up on maybe to hide some acne. A couple scars on her lower cheeks but not that bad.
9/10 Service again car dates are not the best place to go but we did shag for a good 15 minutes non-rushed so that was a plus.
10/10 Attitude home girl was on point. I will mos def repeat. I asked for digits but I got the same 'my phone is broke" response.
-
07-08-16 19:59 #29982Senior Member

Posts: 201I asked for digits but she said she didn't have any working digits, you know how they can't seem to keep a phone.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 19:56 #29981Senior Member

Posts: 512I don't cruise for several reasons. I love the pregnant ones, so if anyone has digits for her please do PM me.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
07-08-16 18:52 #29980Regular Member

Posts: 6She looks great
Does she have a phone?
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 09:36 #29979Senior Member

Posts: 201Purple Hair Shannon
Caught up with Purple Hair Shannon on Pontiac and 5th in BP yesterday haven't seen her in a while so once I saw her I grabbed her didn't have a lot of time so opted for BBBJ for standard fee and as usual great service no rushing or complaining. So for all you guys that's into the pregnant girls catch her while you can she's 7 months pregnant and she need some help so treat her good.
-
07-08-16 07:49 #29978Senior Member

Posts: 229Please tell me you bought her some food after. She really could use a few extra pounds. That just looks very unhealthy. You can see her ribcage.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 06:58 #29977Senior Member

Posts: 136I'm thinking there are none, but if there is would also like to know.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 06:47 #29976Senior Member

Posts: 978Motels
I would also like to know, Thanks.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 05:48 #29975Senior Member

Posts: 1791Samantha on Payson
It's been a couple of months since I saw Samantha, and I didn't recognize her at first. She's lost a lot of weight. When I first met her she was brand new to Wilkens. Not new to the game but just to the area. I had to explain to her some of the rules and proper etiquette to avoid issues. She told me that her mother had dated on Wilkens a while back and had introduced her to the game. I asked if her mother taught her how to suck a dick because she is very good at it, but she said no, she taught herself how to do it. Well, she did a good job.
Once again I had to settle for a car date, which I hate doing. But she makes up for it. Pulled her skirt up so my fingers could explore while she did her job. Very clean and fresh smelling if a little skinny. But everything with this girl is top notch. No phone at the moment, though. Watch for her on Payson.












Reply With Quote




