Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 500 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3281
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about in your post?
    It is hard to tell with that picture but looks similar.

  2. #3280

    Outcasted1981

    Quote Originally Posted by Outcasted1981  [View Original Post]
    After she asked to use my phone. I told her I didn't have one as I didn't want my number going to whoever she was calling. Is this a normal thing asking for the phone?
    Good call in not letting her use your phone. Most girls ask to use on after so they can pick up their next hit of drugs. And then they go scurrying to get high and come out the next time they need their fix. Heather has a tongue ring, right? Yeah not all that in the head game and she normally doesn't do CIM so you must have caught her off guard lmao.

  3. #3279

    Heather

    First time picking up a SW. I've always gone for BP girls before this. Last night I cruised through some of the streets you other posters talked about but didn't really see anything. Then I'm driving by the 7-11 turning to drive down Westford when a skinny little brunette crosses the street in front of me. And now I know what you guys meant by the look. She gave me the look so I took a quick right down a side street and waited. When she got near the door I hit the unlock button and she climbed right in. Quick Le check and she asked for. 4 for head game. I told her I only had. 3. She said she would work with that. Don't know if anything else was on the menu since that was all I was looking for. She brought me to a place she knew. Head game was alright nothing to brag about. She couldn't open the door to spit quick enough once I started to go. So I ended up getting a little on my stomach. Luckily I had napkins.

    After she asked to use my phone. I told her I didn't have one as I didn't want my number going to whoever she was calling. Is this a normal thing asking for the phone?

  4. #3278

    Katie & Sammy

    Connected with Katie today, 2nd time, no phone, catch as you can on Westford, brunette with big natural cans, good oral & FS skills.

    Tried a shout out to Sammy before that, no reply, bumped into her after I dropped Katie off, has a new number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Sammy is back around, connected with her today has a phone & digits are available, not much of a head game but good FS, search for other reviews.

  5. #3277

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz
    Bigbass19 Is this who you're talking about in your post?
    Saw that girl yesterday at Jays, lost saw her over by 7-11, she must of gone to the tent city in the area, seems to have a parasite by her side, otherwise I would have gone for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezner  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of Kaitlyn the other night she also goes by another name me but forgot it. Really nice girl and good head game. Menu is normally limited but will do more. No phone but gave me her other contact info.
    Where & when did you see her?

    BTW anyone she Carmen around recently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carmen.jpg‎   caremen3.jpg‎   carmen2.jpg‎   Carmen0.jpg‎   Carmen1.jpg‎  


  6. #3276

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about in your post?
    Any information on Tabby, been with her a couple of times but have not seen her around lately. She have a working number?

  7. #3275

    Bigbass19

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBass19  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I went out and about and met a good looking lady with a dirty blond hair, nice but fake top covered by a blue zip up. She seemed like a nice lady that was new to the area. Just lost her phone or I would have gotten her number. In the dream we found a nice spot away from the traffic and talked for a bit. Her head skills were amazing with full roaming and cim. Normal fair of. 4 was shared but was asking for more. Will definitely enjoy having this dream again.
    Is this who you're talking about in your post?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1monique1.jpg‎  

  8. #3274

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezner  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of her the other night she also goes by another name me but forgot it. Really nice girl and good head game. Menu is normally limited but will do more. No phone but gave me her other contact info.
    Kat is the other name she goes by. Does she still have the apartment on Mount Vernon? Where did you run into her? Off Westford? I had her # but it's out of order.

  9. #3273

    Careful?

    Not sure why you would highlight my posts. Have shared info and details with you and others for a number of years now. Never had an issue or problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    with whom you share info with, can't & wouldn't try to convince anyone not to share info & intel, however I would advise caution, it' can be very hard to determine whom to trust & whom not to trust, speaking for myself that is always something that weights heavy on my mind.

  10. #3272

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by TooRisky  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping someone can PM me Michaela new number. I have her old 398 number. It would be appreciated. Thanks. Risky.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooRisky  [View Original Post]
    Does Trisha have a number? Is there a way to get in contact with her. Thanks, Risky.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooRisky  [View Original Post]
    Hey Zack why don't go into your Safe Space! Yes he was aggressive. But assaulted her? Really? I am sure he will sleep just fine and will be able to live with himself.
    with whom you share info with, can't & wouldn't try to convince anyone not to share info & intel, however I would advise caution, it' can be very hard to determine whom to trust & whom not to trust, speaking for myself that is always something that weights heavy on my mind.

  11. #3271

    Trisha

    Does Trisha have a number? Is there a way to get in contact with her.

    Thanks,

    Risky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a friend's house, and he was sharing some of the pics and stories he has of some of the SW out here in Lowell, present and past. Showed me a pic of Casey and relayed a story of how she ripped him off, and how she carries a knife, and her man tries to sneak up on you and rob you, and how her pussy smelled worst than death. Showed me pic of Erica, and said she gives good service. Was one of his favorites a couple of years ago, then disappeared for a while but he's seen her recently. Said her skills (BBBJ) were not as breathtaking as before, but her attitude was still good and she got the job done. Showed me some pics of Wendy who used to work the streets hard, and said she's all cleaned up now, church going, and he saw her recently, but she's not working, unless she is very discreetly with only a select few. Said he was upset, because the last time he hooked up with her, she took 60 dollars and walked out on him. Told her about this when he recently saw her, and she said that was the old her and she's a born again Christian. He says that he told her he didn't care about that and he wanted his money back, and she said she would give it to him when she got it. I told him I doubt it hahaha. He told me she used to give great head, nice slow, sloppy deep throat with swallow, and that you could basically see her out every night street walking.

    Told me he got back in contact with Anna (the one with the angel wings on her back) and conveyed that she has gotten clean, looks a lot better, and has a boyfriend now. He has her new # and is trying to see if he can get her to do some of the things she used to do. Good times he said, beside her sporadic bi-polar attitude kicking in. He also said he ran into another street walker who used to work in Lowell around 2011-2013. He said she goes by the name Trisha, she's a little chubby, but said she was his absolute favorite blowjob he's ever received. Said she had tongue ring and that she takes instruction well, can deep throat incredibly, hold it all the way down with tongue action while down, and she always swallowed and would keep sucking after she swallowed until he had to tell her to stop, and she would do that every time he was with her, just keep sucking after he came until he told her to stop, and one time he just let her keep going until she got him hard again, and made him cum again and didn't even charge him extra. She really loved sucking dick. Said he reconnected with her on craigslist about a week ago. She moved to Lawrence and he plans on seeing her again.

  12. #3270

    Kaitlyn

    I dreamt of her the other night she also goes by another name me but forgot it. Really nice girl and good head game. Menu is normally limited but will do more. No phone but gave me her other contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kait.jpg‎  

  13. #3269

    Monique

    I had a dream that I went out and about and met a good looking lady with a dirty blond hair, nice but fake top covered by a blue zip up. She seemed like a nice lady that was new to the area. Just lost her phone or I would have gotten her number. In the dream we found a nice spot away from the traffic and talked for a bit. Her head skills were amazing with full roaming and cim. Normal fair of. 4 was shared but was asking for more. Will definitely enjoy having this dream again.

  14. #3268

    Soooooooo I

    Just got back from a friend's house, and he was sharing some of the pics and stories he has of some of the SW out here in Lowell, present and past. Showed me a pic of Casey and relayed a story of how she ripped him off, and how she carries a knife, and her man tries to sneak up on you and rob you, and how her pussy smelled worst than death. Showed me pic of Erica, and said she gives good service. Was one of his favorites a couple of years ago, then disappeared for a while but he's seen her recently. Said her skills (BBBJ) were not as breathtaking as before, but her attitude was still good and she got the job done. Showed me some pics of Wendy who used to work the streets hard, and said she's all cleaned up now, church going, and he saw her recently, but she's not working, unless she is very discreetly with only a select few. Said he was upset, because the last time he hooked up with her, she took 60 dollars and walked out on him. Told her about this when he recently saw her, and she said that was the old her and she's a born again Christian. He says that he told her he didn't care about that and he wanted his money back, and she said she would give it to him when she got it. I told him I doubt it hahaha. He told me she used to give great head, nice slow, sloppy deep throat with swallow, and that you could basically see her out every night street walking.

    Told me he got back in contact with Anna (the one with the angel wings on her back) and conveyed that she has gotten clean, looks a lot better, and has a boyfriend now. He has her new # and is trying to see if he can get her to do some of the things she used to do. Good times he said, beside her sporadic bi-polar attitude kicking in. He also said he ran into another street walker who used to work in Lowell around 2011-2013. He said she goes by the name Trisha, she's a little chubby, but said she was his absolute favorite blowjob he's ever received. Said she had tongue ring and that she takes instruction well, can deep throat incredibly, hold it all the way down with tongue action while down, and she always swallowed and would keep sucking after she swallowed until he had to tell her to stop, and she would do that every time he was with her, just keep sucking after he came until he told her to stop, and one time he just let her keep going until she got him hard again, and made him cum again and didn't even charge him extra. She really loved sucking dick. Said he reconnected with her on craigslist about a week ago. She moved to Lawrence and he plans on seeing her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1casey.jpg‎   1erica.jpg‎   1trisha.jpg‎   1trisha2.jpg‎   1wendy.jpg‎  

    1wendy2.jpg‎   anna mc.jpg‎   anna mc2.jpg‎  

  15. #3267

    Tabby

    Anyone have any information on Tabby (aka Abbey) have not seen her around in a while. She is so cute, a number would be much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape