Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 12091
-
07-06-16 19:03 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 488Undercover Foot Patrols
I was on Greenfield this afternoon and saw multiple undercover cops walking on the sidewalks. I could see their vests through their shirts and they always seem to wear cargo pants and boots. Several blocks away I saw four uniformed officers walking on the north side of the street. Bicycle cops were on National and the side streets. Lincoln had a lot of squads parked all all over. No wonder I only saw one girl out.
-
07-06-16 09:37 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 297Pregnant SW
For you guys that are into pregnant chicks there was one walking this morning around 11th and G. She was thin with a big bump and not bad looking, I'm not into the pregnant thing.
-
07-06-16 06:20 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 1323I agree with this. And, as Julia Roberts said; "this is a sure thing". This isn't the dating game.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-16 00:09 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 2814Personally I think the minivan or the plain old sedan. I'd be more concerned about getting noticed too much by the PD than the hooker. They will jump in just about any vehicle if there's a few bucks in it for her. If you drive something too fancy your temporary passenger might just expect the BIG payday. You might just be the "star" of the Pretty Woman sequel.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeePics
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-16 20:07 #4182

Posts: 86Saw a girl with almost the same description but with a red shirt and jean shorts omwh this evening. She was walking towards the corner of 13 G and was at least aware of traffic. I was driving my POS today so I didn't catch her eye.
Originally Posted by TimeForPussy
[View Original Post]
Here's a discussion topic: What is the best car for attracting a SW? I have an SUV but it's nice enough that it may attract the type of attention I don't want. My POS is a boring sedan that doesn't scream that I have $25 burning a hole in my pocket. Minivan? Higher-end sedan? Truck?
Conversely, what car repels SW? Minivan? Late model crown vic?
-
07-05-16 15:04 #4181Regular Member

Posts: 17Red Head
Saw a very cute slim red head on G in the low 20's wearing pinkish pants and a black top, anyone know her?
-
07-05-16 12:33 #4180

Posts: 86Face tattoo?
Saw an interesting WSW with a face tattoo on 21 G this morning. Tall, skinny (shocking). Also saw another around 12 G with curly hair worn up. Had I not been a little late for work I would have circled back for either. Do those descriptions ring a bell with anyone?
-
07-05-16 09:19 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 2927I used to teach and students would give me all kind of excuses for not turning in homework, mother died, computer messed up, got the claps, etc. I heard it all. So cops have been patrolling the streets for years. They have also heard it all too. In addition, they know the regular ho's. They probably banged a few of them like in Oakland. They know these ho's need to make money to stay alive. Busting johns is not essential to the broken window theory of policing cause solicitation does not lead to more serious crimes but they have to pop a few of you from time to time for deterrence to work. One of the best strategies to use is just be polite. They know you are hunting for pussy.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-16 02:45 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 1820Loops
The South Side strolls would be National Av, Greenfield Av and Lincoln Av from 6th to 27th. Greenfield is currently the most active, especially from about 18th to 26th. Lincoln from 12th to 16th. Of course "most active" applies to Uncle LEO as well as SW's so play safe.
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]
The North Side with primarily BSW is kinda spread out, but the main area would be Lisbon Av from 27th St to 35th street.
-
07-04-16 17:28 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 1286Link to loop?
Used to live in MKE a million years ago, coming back for a visit and don't know where to look for SWs. Was hoping there might be an old post w / directions, map, street names, etc. , but haven't found it, yet.
Any help?
Thanks!
Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.
-SH.
-
07-03-16 02:10 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 1820Also,
Have a cover story. Let's be honest, as hard as we try it's still likely "when", not "if" you get pulled over. I carry my old cell phone with me. On the South Loop, in the evening, if I were to get stopped I would be in the area to pick up a friend that called asking for a ride because he had to much to drink, but my phone is dead and I can't find the place. The nightclub The Wherehouse would work well, it's off the beaten track without much signage. I can show him that phone, it's not coming to life, it hasn't been charged in a year. What's he going to say, the phone is dead and I'm trying to keep a drunk driver off the road. During the day have the name of one of the hole in the wall restaurants on Lincoln Av where you're meeting friends. Early, early in the morning you're on your way to work to finish a hue project with a deadline. I try and avoid the hours from 2-5 because of the likelihood of ettin stopped and the drunk drivers on the road.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
If you ave a irl in the car I imagine it just got exponentially harder. I'll try either "I asked her for directions and she asked for a ride" or "she looked cold / tired / out of place and I offered her a ride.
If you're in the act. Game over I imagine.
You have every right to be on that street, if you have a story that rolls off the tongue, chances are much better of driving away than if you're stuttering and stammering and trying to come up with something off the top of your head.
-
07-02-16 10:22 #4175

Posts: 86Same Ol'
Been cruising G a few times this week on my way to and from work. Nothing all week made me circle back. The regulars are there and LE seems to be hit or miss. Those bike cops have me paranoid. The one thing messing up my game is the civilians also out on the sidewalks.
-
07-02-16 02:13 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 1820Hannah / Bambi
Finally got a hold of Hannah / Bambi, the petite red head spinner that always wears her hair in a bun, today. The girl loses / gets more phones stolen than anyone else. I kinda believe her, because it's either no answer and voice mail or straight to voicemail, never a "this number is no longer in service" message. Anyway, she texted, I picked her up on side street off G, and we took a little drive. BBBJCIMWS was fabulous as always. A bit jackhammerish, but understands the value of regulars and takes direction well. Damage was. 2 and. 1 tip. No LEO seen on the way in or out.
-
07-01-16 13:24 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 763Chrissy
Did she give a number? If so, could you share?
.
Originally Posted by FreeFreddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-16 02:29 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 131Broke my cherry
Was headed for Bayview tonight when DiDi jumped in the car and proceeded to tell me how much she wanted to suck me for twenty bucks. This was on 9th and L. She likes to Moan while giving head. This girl will never be in a beauty pageant, but she is attractive enough to cum down her throat. Looking forward to meeting her friend Jessica to see what she has to offer. Digits for DiDi available onto my pm's starting Saturday in.








Reply With Quote





