Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 804 of 930 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 854 904 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 13943
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1898

    Ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    Hobbyshop got this new model http://www.hobbyshoplv.com/new-model-zisele.php she looks so nice! Too bad TER maybe new. Looks like their photoshop got better or they didn't do it. Might give her a try.

    Joy had many great reviews but is she gone?
    You haven't been yet, come on dude just do it. It is funny how they make the eyes look so big. Anyway you got to go, nice ladies, take the dive, literally. Haha have fun!!

  2. #1897

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    Hobbyshop got this new model http://www.hobbyshoplv.com/new-model-zisele.php she looks so nice! Too bad TER maybe new. Looks like their photoshop got better or they didn't do it. Might give her a try.

    Joy had many great reviews but is she gone?
    Woah pm me if you try her LOL going to be up there soon!

  3. #1896
    Hobbyshop got this new model http://www.hobbyshoplv.com/new-model-zisele.php she looks so nice! Too bad TER maybe new. Looks like their photoshop got better or they didn't do it. Might give her a try.

    Joy had many great reviews but is she gone?

  4. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once, the GFE is bullshit. She is very average won't repeat. YMMV.
    Thanks for the info. Been thinking about trying her out.

  5. #1894

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Zappa3  [View Original Post]
    These asian girls are in it for the money and aren't forced into it. There may be some exceptions to this but they would be in the very small minority at least here in the states. The girls that are pimped out are abused and forced to give away all that they earn which is slavery and is why I would avoid them. Not judging those who do.
    I have seen girls living in the massage parlor, people say they are being used, NO it is just they are here for a few weeks and they are saving money, get a little rice cooker and some veggies they are good to go saving every penny they can. Living in an apartment, nice apartments as in Hobby Shop etc. , they have it pretty good, I am sure they have to pay the phone / website people, but I am sure they make good money, in it for a while then they are out.

    Of course independents are the best value, of course, agencies your money goes to a few people.

    Anyway, best I know, I just enjoy my time and not worry about all the other stuff, appreciate a beautiful woman less than half my age naked and snuggled up, playing with junior, etc.

  6. #1893

    Correction

    Asian Palace does have incall. They called and cancelled on me after I made arrangements for them to come to me. They said they had no car and it was incall only. Little Tokyo LV was the escort service that delivered the young hottie to my room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zappa3  [View Original Post]
    Just Google "Asian Palace Las Vegas". I used them and paid a little more than I wanted. Had I still had a car I am sure it would have been much cheaper to go to an incall place. I can't remember if they offer incall or not. The girl was one of the prettiest I have ever been with and in her early 20's. She was of asian descent but american raised. She had a nice set of bolt ons but real tits are my preference.

  7. #1892

    You are correct

    These asian girls are in it for the money and aren't forced into it. There may be some exceptions to this but they would be in the very small minority at least here in the states. The girls that are pimped out are abused and forced to give away all that they earn which is slavery and is why I would avoid them. Not judging those who do.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDick2012  [View Original Post]
    It's all about the money, no trafficking. Those girls make 10 times what they would otherwise. They are making bank by working the way they do.

  8. #1891

    Not too difficult

    Just Google "Asian Palace Las Vegas". I used them and paid a little more than I wanted. Had I still had a car I am sure it would have been much cheaper to go to an incall place. I can't remember if they offer incall or not. The girl was one of the prettiest I have ever been with and in her early 20's. She was of asian descent but american raised. She had a nice set of bolt ons but real tits are my preference.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    For AMP I kept hearing about Asian Palace, do they have a site?

  9. #1890

    Not that good

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle702  [View Original Post]
    She looks kinda fun in a MILF kinda way!

    http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5667211273.html
    Saw her once, the GFE is bullshit. She is very average won't repeat. YMMV.

  10. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    You stay away from those? I though hobbyshop is like the best. So where do you go for escort?

    But for you guys experience how long do they usually stay around? So many talents but you only got so many coins LOL. So need to make more!
    As far as provider / client goes yes they are the best in town. And to the poster above, the girls make bank but their pimp is not the black dude shooting dice, but the mamasan and the mafia running the place. I don't know exact percentages but they arent keeping every penny. Like I said I don't judge. I've banged pimped out, drugged out chicks. Just because their not trafficked from another country doesn't make it any better. I think I just chose to avoid, because the pimped out drugged out locals have some semblance of choice in the matter, wherein the ones trafficked from overseas get their passport taken and are more or less stuck being sex slaves. Thats just me tho, get in where you fit in.

  11. #1888

    Anyone in 702 try Kim?

    She looks kinda fun in a MILF kinda way!

    http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5667211273.html

  12. #1887

    [URL]http://www.ss-asianescort.com/[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    Question for hobbyshop, discretwhisper, http://ss-asianescort.com/ how long do they keep the girls around? 2,3 weeks? So if you like a girl you can't wait too long have to hurry right? They should list when the girl is leaving etc.
    I have been all 3 places, recently I think SS-asianescort.com is the best.

    Their girls are the prettiest and great service. Discreet posts more girls but always missing or switching, hobby is pretty accurate, but girls are not that pretty as before.

    I have seen the girls are staying longer than 2 week, more like 1 month, it really different depends on models.

    I repeat my atf almost 2 month, but the other girl, I try repeat in 2 weeks, but she left.

  13. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'd, employment, etc. Those are personal infos but hobbyshop sounds like they are great, a lot of good reviews so I guess it's ok.

    Man she is so hot http://www.ss-asianescort.com/upload...71287_orig.jpg anyone tried her out here? Her body is a killer. She is sasha from asianescort.com actually those pics are accurate right? That one and other girls from that site doesn't look photoshopped, man so pretty.
    Well, they take the picture and photoshop the shit out of it. No the girls will not look like the pictures but they are cute but no where near to picture LOL.

  14. #1885

    Re: Devid D

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported about on here before. I recently tried to see her. Quite a bit over priced but I was willing to do it because she seems to be my flavor. Texted back and forth the first day then she left me hanging with no reply. Hit her up the next day and we set up a time and price. 250 GFE for hh. On the way to meet her she starts sending me weird texts about me fucking with her because I know her. Turns out we are from the same area. Things fall apart. I got tired of the bullshit and turned around. It takes her a minimum of 20 minutes to respond to any text. Then she starts asking where I am. Fuck her. Dumb *****. I'm not running through hoops just to get to some pussy. Not worth it. Your mileage may vary but I really doubt it. I'd say avoid this one. She's as dumb as a box of rocks.
    Yeah I was one of the ones who defended her on here. Last time I saw her she was having "issues"I booked her for 4 hours and I had her full attention for about 10 minutes. She apologized profusely and kept asking for a "do-over". By do-over I thought that meant offering me some kind of deal / value so I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off again. Nope--her version of a "do-over" is pay me the same amount and I promise I won't fuck up again. Nah--no thanks. Too many hotties for that kind of crap so I passed. It's a shame because she is hot.

  15. #1884

    No No No Trafficking

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoknitex  [View Original Post]
    I'm not captain save a ho or mr. Judgy pants, but those places are the definition of human trafficking which is why I stay away. They will never post how long the girls are town for. If another asian mafia wants to buy her, she's sold and moving to seattle or wherever.
    It's all about the money, no trafficking. Those girls make 10 times what they would otherwise. They are making bank by working the way they do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape