Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 13945
-
07-03-16 23:04 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 153Re: Devid D
Yeah I was one of the ones who defended her on here. Last time I saw her she was having "issues"I booked her for 4 hours and I had her full attention for about 10 minutes. She apologized profusely and kept asking for a "do-over". By do-over I thought that meant offering me some kind of deal / value so I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off again. Nope--her version of a "do-over" is pay me the same amount and I promise I won't fuck up again. Nah--no thanks. Too many hotties for that kind of crap so I passed. It's a shame because she is hot.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-16 08:29 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 203No No No Trafficking
It's all about the money, no trafficking. Those girls make 10 times what they would otherwise. They are making bank by working the way they do.
Originally Posted by Demoknitex
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-16 23:50 #1883Regular Member

Posts: 20You stay away from those? I though hobbyshop is like the best. So where do you go for escort?
Originally Posted by Demoknitex
[View Original Post]
But for you guys experience how long do they usually stay around? So many talents but you only got so many coins LOL. So need to make more!
-
07-02-16 22:05 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 197I'm not captain save a ho or mr. Judgy pants, but those places are the definition of human trafficking which is why I stay away. They will never post how long the girls are town for. If another asian mafia wants to buy her, she's sold and moving to seattle or wherever.
Originally Posted by OkayThen
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-16 17:42 #1881Regular Member

Posts: 20Question for hobbyshop, discretwhisper, http://ss-asianescort.com/ how long do they keep the girls around? 2,3 weeks? So if you like a girl you can't wait too long have to hurry right? They should list when the girl is leaving etc.
Originally Posted by BizTraveler47
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-16 16:15 #1880Regular Member

Posts: 20For AMP I kept hearing about Asian Palace, do they have a site?
-
07-02-16 02:48 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 174It's up to you, but I wouldn't tip at all in either scenario. These girls set their own rates and if they want more money, they can just raise their prices. They're not waitresses getting screwed on wages.
Originally Posted by BeanTowner78
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-16 02:45 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 203No Tip
I don't tip, I figure chances are I have already overpaid and paid in advance, should be enough. The four hour dinner date is a different category, I have never done that, depends if she is real GFE eye candy I can show her off to my mates.
Originally Posted by BeanTowner78
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-16 11:47 #1877Senior Member

Posts: 72Tip (gratuity) Question
I will be visiting LV in a few weeks. I have visited quite a few AMP's, but only one experience with escorts. (Huge upsell so just paid the $200 booking fee and she left).
My question is. What is an appropriate tip after a date? Is it a percentage of the donation or a specific dollar amount?
Two scenarios. One at an outcall AAMP for an hour and another incall four hour dinner date. Service was good both times.
What should I tip?
Thank you for the help.
-
06-30-16 13:39 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 100Not positive, but I think her name was Harlowe.
Originally Posted by Mr2sh
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-16 20:27 #1875Regular Member

Posts: 22Not safe with Nikki Glaser
Anyone know who the escort was on this weeks episode of "not safe" was?
-
06-29-16 08:55 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 300Oddly enough when I visited Hobbyshop a few years ago, they kinda just were fine with me not really having verification. The 'warm fuzzy' theory is probably correct, since I'm pretty shy and nervous sounding on the phone (and I didn't have text messages at the time, which may or may not have helped).
-
06-28-16 15:46 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 36Hobby Shop Verification
My sense was that they just need to have a warm fuzzy that you are who you say and not LE; no specific item seems to be absolutely mandatory. Their incentive is to verify all safe potential customers with money; you just have to establish what they will accept as the minimum information in your specific case. I would think someone with as many posts as you would be easy to verify. They will text back and forth trying to I'd you within certain parameters (*you can block out DL#. If they ask for more than you are willing to provide you just stop the conversation and go elsewhere. Providing a specific reference's name and phone number seemed to seal the deal for me.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-16 14:53 #1872Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeah I'd, employment, etc. Those are personal infos but hobbyshop sounds like they are great, a lot of good reviews so I guess it's ok.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Man she is so hot http://www.ss-asianescort.com/upload...71287_orig.jpg anyone tried her out here? Her body is a killer. She is sasha from asianescort.com actually those pics are accurate right? That one and other girls from that site doesn't look photoshopped, man so pretty.
-
06-28-16 14:49 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 823Hobbyshop
Sure seems like a lot of bullshit just to fuck a prostitute. I don't like showing my Id to anyone, do hookers ever show you their Id? How about a long term presence on USA Sex Guide?
Originally Posted by BizTraveler47
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





