Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29863
    Quote Originally Posted by RavRunner  [View Original Post]
    I met Treasure this evening in Brooklyn. Just got a number, and moved on. Anyone have any info on her?
    She is real and real sexy when the clothes come off. Another UTR girl now out and about, the economy must be getting worse and we don't have either of the crappy presidential candidates in office yet.

  2. #29862

    Chrisyina

    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, does anybody have seen Christina the 19 yo babe with curly hair from Brooklyn?
    She does not have curly hair anymore, she now has corn rolls to fit in with group she is staying with on Pascal. No phone, generally walks Pascal and Fairhaven and down to Spruce.

    As I said Big Mikes escort fell apart. After deductions and 30% of profit the girls learned real quick, so you will see Heaven, Samantha, and couple others back on the stroll. If the girls didn't have a habit he might of had a shot.

    Lot of girls out tonight around the WW, couple I didn't recognize. Saw Chrissy on Wilkens holding hands walking with Marisa, be careful with that.

    Idol Crystal was out today on Payson. She has gotten a little big from when I used to see her, but has not changed her ability.

    Saw nice looking girl on S Carey and Sargent, said her name is Sara, first time I have seen her.

    Young Michelle was out waving at cars going by. She is young and pretty but doesn't have the skills or know how to be an actress LOL, nice starfish though.

    Mixed girl Monaco was walking lower Ramsey and standing by Stricker. She has good skills, but hygene lacking same red shirt looks like she sleep in it. If you can catcher clean and not paranoid she does good, but other wise you just can't relax and enjoy.

    Saw Brit on Wilkens and she looked really good, but she has an attitude like you owe her. Maybe she got it hanging around Bella for a while. Have not seen Bella lately. Brittney has been wearing dresses lately and not wearing glasses anymore.

    Valarie was out on Ramsey tonight and as always she looks better than most girls out there with skills to match, looks like the girl next door. If you can grab her and you won't be disappointed.

    Be Safe an Be Careful, hope this report helps new and old mongers who take the time to read it instead of asking a bunch of questions.

  3. #29861

    Citgo

    Saw what looked like a security car in the lot at the Citgo on Dundalk this morning. Wondered if it was there to keep bhh or SWs off the lot. Wasn't there later so assumed it wasn't security for the lot. Chuckled at the thought that it might have been to keep bhh away. Can't imagine he's good for customers.

  4. #29860

    Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by RavRunner  [View Original Post]
    I met Treasure this evening in Brooklyn. Just got a number, and moved on. Anyone have any info on her?
    You missed out if you only got digits.

  5. #29859

    Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5654  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what kind of car he drives.
    I posted a few weeks ago. I saw him on 4th and Pontiac in a white four-door sedan. I believe it was a Chrysler. He also has a blue truck, I have been told.

  6. #29858

    Treasure

    I met Treasure this evening in Brooklyn. Just got a number, and moved on. Anyone have any info on her?

  7. #29857

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact info for her, IF she even has one that works?
    PM me for her working number. She said I can pass it on if you're not a noob or too sketchy.

  8. #29856

    All I know

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know if this WSW is still around and dating. I'm a West side Monger, and I'm not familiar with her stomping grounds. If someone has a # that's good, and if she's willing to see someone new, please pm her contact info. I'm talking about this sweet thing I've been flipping back through the pages of the forum and looking at.
    Her name is Taylor, as far as I know?

  9. #29855

    The bhh page

    Almost looks like the bhh page was shut down the guy made a new page bhh1 so what ever everyone is doing looks like its working just keep reporting it everytime a new on pops up.

  10. #29854
    Quote Originally Posted by Treblig  [View Original Post]
    The hooker Hunter is out on Dundalk avenue. He's hiding up the hill by the Citgo. Be careful guys.
    Anyone know what kind of car he drives.

  11. #29853
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungIn89  [View Original Post]
    She is confirmed Prego so you better get it while you can.
    Anyone have contact info for her, IF she even has one that works?

  12. #29852

    Dayuum!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know if this WSW is still around and dating. I'm a West side Monger, and I'm not familiar with her stomping grounds. If someone has a # that's good, and if she's willing to see someone new, please pm her contact info. I'm talking about this sweet thing I've been flipping back through the pages of the forum and looking at.
    I miss this chick! Was chill as f*ck and let me go in door #3!! Anyone have a # for her? I'll be up in a few weeks. TIA.

  13. #29851

  14. #29850
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Michelle aka Iggy. Yeah she hangs down by Washington Blvd and by the description, it sounds like her. I did a report on her around April 15'. Lots of fun but I haven't gotten with her since. Peace.
    I have a few days of vaca coming up next week, I'm going to have to do some strolling for her.

  15. #29849
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    And enjoyed it!

    Revise that time slot regarding the old lady who hands out food at the church. She's there after 10 and is still there now.
    Is this church in pigtown on wash blvd?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape