Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29848

    Looking for.

    Gentleman, does anybody have seen Christina the 19 yo babe with curly hair from Brooklyn?

  2. #29847

    Got Some Kandyi !

    And enjoyed it!

    Revise that time slot regarding the old lady who hands out food at the church. She's there after 10 and is still there now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0402.jpg‎  

  3. #29846

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know if this WSW is still around and dating. I'm a West side Monger, and I'm not familiar with her stomping grounds. If someone has a # that's good, and if she's willing to see someone new, please pm her contact info. I'm talking about this sweet thing I've been flipping back through the pages of the forum and looking at.
    That's Taylor. She's gained a few pounds since last year. Look for her in Curtis Bay.

  4. #29845

    Betty The Great White Buffalo

    Found her out on SCarey again around 1900. Took her back to mine for fun. Same as last report but emptied half in cooch and half on face for the ending.

    Still no number.

  5. #29844

    Lady by rhe xhurch

    Word is she's going to be there soon. Should be lots of SW there. I just saw 3 pass me on the street headed that way.

    Got the word from a very raggedy Ann blond named Angela . The girls body is ravaged from drug abuse , but she seems up for anything . I passed .


    There is so much pussy standing around that corner right now . I even saw Heaven walk down to get some free food . So mark this down , Thursday's between 10 and 10:30
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0399.jpg‎  

  6. #29843

    Pigtown

    There's a lot of activity around Washington Blvd and a Carey St right now. Even miss J is out walking.

  7. #29842
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know if this WSW is still around and dating.
    I second that request. I've enjoyed the pics, but never seen her out.

  8. #29841

    Not My Neck Of The Woods

    I would like to know if this WSW is still around and dating. I'm a West side Monger, and I'm not familiar with her stomping grounds. If someone has a # that's good, and if she's willing to see someone new, please pm her contact info. I'm talking about this sweet thing I've been flipping back through the pages of the forum and looking at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-6.jpg‎   Taylor 3.jpg‎   attachment-7.jpg‎   attachment-2.jpg‎   attachment-3.jpg‎  


  9. #29840

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    Someone should do a real photo shoot with this girl while she still has her looks.

    Wish she was down south I could spent 3 or 4 hr just doing different shots of her.

    What a waste JMO!
    To each there own I guess. Never found her attractive at all but guys keep going nuts over her. Yes nice body but face not so much. She just look too much like a goblin. Photoshop her skin green and she could be a Warcraft character. But just could be me I guess.

  10. #29839

    Not new here

    I've been on the forum before. Just moved to Harford rd area. Went out yesterday. Saw one mixed girl but she wouldn't stop. Saw another one with hand all wrapped up. Scary looking. Anybody have a number of a spinner up here. Would appreciate.

  11. #29838

    Shootings

    Since the shooting yesterday in Brooklyn, heavy LE presence Pontiac, Washburn Jefferey, 4th, 5th and 6th. Uniform LE on foot walking and a lot of patrol cars in area, also Fairhaven. If they see one of the girls they are on her, may want to try the WW or phone for awhile. Got several calls from the girls today asking what I was doing.

    Several girls out WW around Payson complaining no dates. Saw Kandi by the circle and was not getting picked up and Heaven couldn't even get picked up. She was in a dress but no help, she has gotten thin. Be carefull with her.

    Saw little Angie out, what a sweet heart and has talent way above what the best are doing. NO PHONE YET, what a shame. Its not about how much she can get in her mouth but the way she uses her tongue and lips, unreal. If I could afford to support her habit I would take her home in a heart beat and die a happy man.

    Like I said, be really careful around Brooklyn and CB. They did pull up a monger sitting in a van waiting to see a good SW.

  12. #29837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Iggy

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Was a redhead named michelle with a nice booty that was sometimes called Iggy. She was always down near Washington.
    Michelle aka Iggy. Yeah she hangs down by Washington Blvd and by the description, it sounds like her. I did a report on her around April 15'. Lots of fun but I haven't gotten with her since. Peace.

  13. #29836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1115

    Kandi

    Someone should do a real photo shoot with this girl while she still has her looks.

    Wish she was down south I could spent 3 or 4 hr just doing different shots of her.

    What a waste JMO!

  14. #29835

    Kandi

    Kandi just text me. She wants all you mongers to know she's over the west side today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIMG0031.jpg‎   attachment-1.png‎   IMG_20150304_114824.jpg‎   KIMG0048.jpg‎  

  15. #29834
    Hey can you PM the number, love those big lips hummmmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape