Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 736 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4533
    Moobs Thanks for the detailed recommendations and advice. It sounds like an art to get a comfortable safe spot.

  2. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeZappa  [View Original Post]
    Camera3 Thanks for the advice regarding where to park after you pick up a worker. I have often thought of just parking in plain sight also. I really like the idea of parking in a paid multi level parking lot. I thought the top level would be the best. Any other suggestions on where to park?
    Scope out your prospective spots when you aren't on the hunt. You should have 2-3 go-to spots ready. If you plan to use a garage, make sure you've parked there before, and you know where the security cameras are (if any) and don't park near them. Park by pulling into the spot directly, not backing into a spot, so if anyone walks by, they won't see you / her head bobbing. It's best to look for spots during daylight hours, so you can see escape routes and potential exposure you might not notice at night.

    Speaking of parking lots, and hiding in plain sight. There are a number of car dealerships and used car lots near the Dot Ave area, really in all directions. Pretty easy to pull into one if it's not gated and hide in natural camoflage. Again. Watch for cameras or rent a cop security guards.

    As someone else said. Don't be the only car in an empty parking lot, or the only car parked on a quiet street. Avoid dead end streets you need to back out of, in case you need to exit the scene quickly. One time I parked my old truck on a dead end in fields corner area, that ended at the red line tracks off freeport, and two local white trash nutjobs came running out of their shitty triple decker with bats and smashed my window while I was getting head. Thankfully I was able to get out of there before they smashed me. They chased me up Dot Ave until there was a cruiser and they stopped chasing. I dropped off the lady and headed home.

  3. #4531

    Meat man

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time but decided to drive BHA.

    On my way there I see a WSW wih a dude but she gave me the look so I did a turn around. Easy pick up and she was not that pretty. To be fair she has excellent head game. Plus 25 for session was a graet value.

    She seemed clean and fun.
    She was actually on Columbia when the pic was snapped. On way to BHA.

  4. #4530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Did my early morning stroll on BHA. Overall pretty dead. There was one BSW(actually she Cape Verde but as far as I'm concerned, their black) that I had numerous times that I haven't seen in a year and a half. She came walking towards me with open arms but I didn't recognize her from all the drug use. She had a great body, a nice ass and pretty hair in a ponytail. Looking at her now, I was totally disappointed, but with drugs and the street life, it was bound to catch up to her. Being all nice and cordial with her, I made an excuse telling her, I was broke but I'd return in a few minutes and I'd help her out....(Not)

    Walked towards Grove Hall and again, nadda. All I heard was Latin music blaring from apartments. Decided to hang it up, Took my L, and went home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time but decided to drive BHA.

    On my way there I see a WSW wih a dude but she gave me the look so I did a turn around. Easy pick up and she was not that pretty. To be fair she has excellent head game. Plus 25 for session was a graet value.

    She seemed clean and fun.
    I don't recognize the pic to well, but, is that Dot Ave or BHA where you saw her?



    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I haven't actually seen anyone working near Pine st in at least three or four years now. I haven't even bothered looking around there for over two years.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    This past week there were only two on Berkley but they were horrid looking. One BSW I saw had a hospital bag and the other was a WSW walking across the bridge to Southie. She had suitcase looking at cars go by. This was after midnight while I was on the #47 to Broadway.

    Too be honest, IMO, they don't count but, for others, I guess its a consolation.

    Happy 4th all.

  5. #4529
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Areas like Pine St and near BMC can be negotiable depending on the situation.
    I haven't actually seen anyone working near Pine st in at least three or four years now. I haven't even bothered looking around there for over two years.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  6. #4528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Welcome to The SW thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentlemen where's the track? I drovE down to some of the areas you all discussed but found nothing last night.

    I went to BHA, Tremont, and Dot Ave. Some help would be appreciated.
    Hi Rich

    Dorchester Ave, Codman Square, Andrew Square and, Blue Hill Avenue is where the SWS ply the trade. Berkley St. Near Pine St Inn and Mass Ave heading towards Boston Medical Center are a hit and miss. If you have Google Earth use it and map it out. It helps a ton!.

    Juuuuuust in case you get into a jam, look this over. It definitely helps!. Good luck and stay safe!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...MongeringRules

    P.S If your strolling or cruising BHA, expect to pay $20 for either a BJ or FS. In some cases, you'll be paying for both and the girls sometimes won't mind but, be mindful of the crackheads!.

    Dot Ave, Andrew Sq. and the aforementioned hit and miss areas, your looking to pay $35 and up for a BJ. Areas like Pine St and near BMC can be negotiable depending on the situation. The girls that ply are either strung out on heroin or just looking to score some extra dough. Again, be mindful and good luck!.

    MeatMan

  7. #4527

    So had a recent birthday and decided to go old school

    It's been a long time but decided to drive BHA.

    On my way there I see a WSW wih a dude but she gave me the look so I did a turn around. Easy pick up and she was not that pretty. To be fair she has excellent head game. Plus 25 for session was a graet value.

    She seemed clean and fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bha3.2.jpg‎  

  8. #4526

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreezMoney  [View Original Post]
    BHA: start from Dudley street and go up in the direction of grove hall. Once you get to Grove hall you'll want to loop back around.

    Dot ave: start at Andrews station and go towards ashmont. Be weary of uncle LEO.

    For the most part, bha will usually have most of the BSW crackheads, and Dot ave will have WSW on one side of the ave towards Andrew. However, results may vary.
    Thanks for responding to a simple question and not being an ass, appreciated!

  9. #4525

    Parking

    Camera3 Thanks for the advice regarding where to park after you pick up a worker. I have often thought of just parking in plain sight also. I really like the idea of parking in a paid multi level parking lot. I thought the top level would be the best. Any other suggestions on where to park?

  10. #4524

    Track

    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you're an asshole. Picking up streetwalkers isn't like hitting an NBA 3, curing cancer or even frying McDonald's French fries, you clearly have a low opinion of your life skills. I'm not from the city. So I was hoping to get an idea of boundaries Dot is a long ass road. Seriously dude, don't act like you have some magic potion which makes a working girl magically pick you, or you have some special invisibility cloak which keeps you safe from LE. You like me are just looking for some relief. Next time keep your opinions to yourself if you don't have anything useful to say. Dick.
    BHA: start from Dudley street and go up in the direction of grove hall. Once you get to Grove hall you'll want to loop back around.

    Dot ave: start at Andrews station and go towards ashmont. Be weary of uncle LEO.

    For the most part, bha will usually have most of the BSW crackheads, and Dot ave will have WSW on one side of the ave towards Andrew. However, results may vary.

  11. #4523

    General Track

    From Mass ave going east turn right on Malnea Cass, then left on Hampden up to light and then right on Blue Hill ave. Left at Geneva to Columbia, then left on Columbia, then Left on Dudley, and again left on Blue Hill. Also sometimes when on Columbia going south, turn right on Quincy, up to Blue Hill, and then right or left, use side streets to loop, and don't stay in area too long, keep moving. If you're spotted by same LEO or leos more than once, leave, and come back in an hour or more, or just call it a night. Look up side streets if safe to do so, and keep an eye on any female making eye contact. Make sure she sees you and if she's on left side of you, make left at next street, pause and flash high beams as you slowly round corner and apply very light horn, then pull over and wait. She should come within a few minutes or less and if doesn't, just slowly proceed and re-start search. If she's on right side, do same for next side street on right. Keep door locked and engine running, and when she approaches AND she passes your basic looks requirement, unlock door, let her in and get out of area. Then try Dot ave from Columbia ave to Talbot, again driving slowly and looking at side streets, bus stops, convenience stores etc.

    If she doesn't pass your looks requirement or appears drunk or drugged out, slowly drive away, You owe them nothing. Just keep searching as long as you can afford gas etc. And have time and it's safe.

  12. #4522

    Track

    Hey gentlemen where's the track? I drovE down to some of the areas you all discussed but found nothing last night.

    I went to BHA, Tremont, and Dot Ave. Some help would be appreciated.

  13. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTicket  [View Original Post]
    - Courtney 5'6 brunette (an actual positive experience).

    Took her time to ride me and let me make her puke.
    Wait a sec. What?

  14. #4520

    DOT Ave No No's

    Kelly.

    A 5'5 brunette white girl with glasses. She stands by Fields Corner and has trouble getting the hint that people are flagging here or trying to. She occasionally visits the gas station to buy a pack of cigs. Went for a blow and definitely a NO GO. If I wanted head from a vampire I'd contact my ex. Terrible attitude, didn't finish and was rushed.

    Tall girl by Andrew Station.

    5'8 Dirty blonde and super attractive girl. Head had some teeth but was ok. My experience was tragic as her attractiveness didn't make up for her stinky vag. Didn't finish, was rushed.

    Melissa.

    5'5 Blonde girl who is also pretty attractive and high on crack-cocaine. Was not coherent but head was good. Vag did not smell but she was too far down the rabbit hole. Was a complete flake and not finish.

    You have been warned of the flakes. When I pay a decent amount for full I expect to finish; I don't know how long the average guy lasts out here but I am no quick cummer.

    - Courtney 5'6 brunette (an actual positive experience).

    Took her time to ride me and let me make her puke. Super friendly and like able. Hangs out with viets so you should be comfy around Asians. Don't eye them wrong and the triads and mafias won't come after you.

  15. #4519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Hide in plain sight

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeZappa  [View Original Post]
    I have never had the balls to pick up a hooker because unless I take her home, which is not an option I would consider, I don't know where to park and do the deed. I have cruised the Lowell area and can identify hookers at the usual places and read the pick up rules. I'm not looking for you to tell me your favorite places but what are the general rules for a good places to park. Are the rules different for day and night? I once saw a guy pick up a hooker and go to a large multi floor parking lot. That seemed like a good idea because I have never seen a cop in a multi level parking lot. Is just parking on a quiet street ok? How much time can you park? Do you get in the back seat or outside the car or get a BJ or HJ while riding? Sorry for all the questions but I'm just looking for general rules. PM me if you like. Thanks.
    SW's aren't my usual cup of tea but there are days where I just need some quick head. I usually hide in plain site. A giant department store or mall parking lot or a multi-level garage work well. So does a road that used to go through but is now is cut off by a freeway. I have one SP that lives in a rural area and we sometimes walk in the woods, which is really quite fun. Being in the only car in an otherwise deserted parking lot is not a good idea.

    Just one man's opinion.

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape